Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Supernatural

Tia

Thank you for the heads up. Welcome littlwallflower.

No problem, and thankyou!

I've been waiting for ever for Season 9 to start, I need my Dean fix. o.o

It starts at 9pm est. WOO!

• 1 month later...

littlewallflower, Dean fix and Matthew Gray Gubler...................YUMMMMMMM!

Tried to get a copy of the show yesterday but couldn't. :(

In Australia they're going to show, TWD, Supernatural and AHS all on the same night plus we just finished season 8 of Criminal Minds so I have to get 9 from the US.

• Like 1

littlewallflower, Dean fix and Matthew Gray Gubler...................YUMMMMMMM!

Tried to get a copy of the show yesterday but couldn't. :(

In Australia they're going to show, TWD, Supernatural and AHS all on the same night plus we just finished season 8 of Criminal Minds so I have to get 9 from the US.

If you go online to couchtuner.eu all those shows are on there. It's what I use since I tend to miss them right when they come on. My son won't let me sit still to watch them! Matthew Gray Gubler is my future hubby, he just doesn't know it yet. :yes:

• Like 1

It's thanks to this site that I found out the new season had started. Got me all giddy inside. Was definitely pleased with the first episode.

I quite liked it as well, I'm curios to see how it all plays out.

• 4 months later...

I may be partially biased since I'm more in favor of Dean, but I really think Sam needs to get over the whole "angel possesion" thing. Dean was only trying to save his little brother.

Also, glad to see Kevin this past episode. I missed him dearly. Can I also say that Mrs. Tran kicked some serious butt?

^Well said. I completely agree. I adore Sam, along with all of the main characters really, but as of late he's being a little nuisance. I know this just means that he's playing his part well so I'll let him off soon enough aha.

Want to see the guys in person the ultimate Supernatural show is coming to Texas. But bring money autographs are 90.00 each. Havent checked ticket prices yet. Should be an awesome show. :)

Texas is too far for me.

:no:

• 2 months later...

Has anyone seen the finale yet? I don't want to post spoilers, but I'm dying over here. I have no words at the moment!

The finale was great - can't wait to see where they go with the story.

And overall, while this season didn't quite rise to the level of the past two, it was still pretty good.

• Like 1

It was a bit slow in the beginning, I'll have to admit. I'm stoked to see what's going to happen next season though! Especially with Dean's, er, condition!

• 4 weeks later...

Supernatural is beyond this nature, often so considered because it is given by a deity or some force beyond that which humans are born with.Certain forces which exits beyond nature which are neither visible nor measurable.

I love the supernatural series,i am a big fan of the show.

Supernatural is beyond this nature, often so considered because it is given by a deity or some force beyond that which humans are born with.Certain forces which exits beyond nature which are neither visible nor measurable.

I love the supernatural series,i am a big fan of the show.

• Like 1