Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Read me!

Moonie2012

Yes, I'm a well-known skeptic. No, I'm not looking to debunk you or make you look foolish. I'm just curious is all, and I've never gotten anyone to really try.

Read me if you can. I will be honest if you are right or wrong.

Edited by Moonie2012

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moonie2012

• Rosewin

• puridalan

• psykeeper

Give me a single word that describes yourself as a whole. This helps me hone in on you.

Don't tell me anything else, just post one word. If you tell me something else, then it'll make the reading wrong.

Even though you say you're thorugh I actually feel that is not totally true. The word I got would be more 'candlelight'. Sometimes you burn out, like wax dripping down without noticing till its to hot or just the opposite I feel like some things you walk away from. I actually think right now the issue is the latter of not being able to finish things. So, even thou you say you're through I believe some of lately the arguements you've been in for me it seems you've been passive and it keeps on going back to your mother. Not hundred percent sure why, but that's how I feel. Along with 'your grades and mr moros class' or morals class..if not moros class..but just what i got

feel free to pm me

Edited by puridalan

Even though you say you're thorugh I actually feel that is not totally true. The word I got would be more 'candlelight'. Sometimes you burn out, like wax dripping down without noticing till its to hot or just the opposite I feel like some things you walk away from. I actually think right now the issue is the latter of not being able to finish things. So, even thou you say you're through I believe some of lately the arguements you've been in for me it seems you've been passive and it keeps on going back to your mother. Not hundred percent sure why, but that's how I feel. Along with 'your grades and mr moros class' or morals class..if not moros class..but just what i got

feel free to pm me

We've been in arguments? You mean that thread about posting whether or not a reading helped? That was no argument. If I came off as passive it was because I WASN'T trying to argue - I wanted the thread to be about experiences only.

I think I'm very thorough - when I start a job I finish it (for the most part, there is the occasional exception). If I can't finish something due to a problem I turn tenacious and work on it even harder, to the point where people (and myself) tell me to give up. I get it done more often than not, though.

As for Mr. Moro or a morals class - I'm not sure what that means. I think I had a teacher in junior high with a name similar to that, but I can't remember right now. I'll have to ponder on that.

Edited by Moonie2012

I am getting girl vibes lol are you really a guy?

Hah, that's what I was thinking....

YES I'm a guy.

I remember that teacher's name - it was Mr. Moritz. He wasn't influential or anything, he was actually pretty bad. I didn't learn much in his class.

Hah, that's what I was thinking....

GMTA Master Sola!

OK I fail at this psychic stuff since the next image I get is....of a very shiny aluminum colored toy train engine...you know the very first car of the train and it was like not crashing but coming to a stop because of a big block, I want to say a wall, but I did not really get to see what was stopping the train.

*shrugs*

I think psychic stuff only happens when it is meant to help someone and not just to prove to someone....but good luck trying.

Edited by Rosewin

Not sure what the train is all about.

I think psychic stuff only happens when it is meant to help someone and not just to prove to someone....but good luck trying.

I highly doubt it - and again, I'M NOT LOOKING FOR PROOF OR TRYING TO DISCREDIT ANYONE. I'm just curious.

People get readings all the time, it doesn't make sense that it only works if a problem needs to be solved.

Edited by Moonie2012

I could be wrong I just think if no one needs help the Universe is not just going to give out information for amusement, not in the way psychic gifts work, as far as someone just doing a reading for a reading's sake...I think that all equals to entertainment.

Of course I am just speaking about people who 'get information' that is useful. Guessing your name, birthplace, or color of eyes is not helping anyone but I guess some find it fun.

+ i still think you are a girl but lol

Edited by Rosewin

:w00t::lol:

I guess I could give it a go too, now that I already got sucked into this topic, lol. I clicked on your topic yesterday just out of curiosity, and when it opened I thought of a blonde woman in her mid or late thirties. I imagined her wearing comfortable and baggy clothes, like a hooded sweater and sweatpants. I also thought of two dogs. One looked like a golden retriever, and the other one was smaller, black and kinda scruffy looking.

But you saying you're a guy just shows that I'm about as psychic as a boulder. :rolleyes:

Edited by Hissie Sola

:w00t::lol:

I guess I could give it a go too, now that I already got sucked into this topic, lol. I clicked on your topic yesterday just out of curiosity, and when it opened I thought of a blonde woman in her mid or late thirties. I imagined her wearing comfortable and baggy clothes, like a hooded sweater and sweatpants. I also thought of two dogs. One looked like a golden retriever, and the other one was smaller, black and kinda scruffy looking.

But you saying you're a guy just shows that I'm about as psychic as a boulder. :rolleyes:

Well, it could have been my wife and dogs - but I don't have any dogs and my wife looks nothing like that.

You are currently making a transition, and you nervous because you feel you don't know enough or are unprepared for this transition, but you're hoping for the best. You had a guide or teacher or mentor before, but you've "graduated" and now are being put on trial out in the unexplored territory. You fear you lack strength or capability to survive in these conditions, but you do want to be successful and be taken seriously throughout your trip out in the unknown.

Your peers (family, friends, etc) feel that you squeaked by, pulled some strings, and barely made it past in order to graduate, and luckily survived. (I keep feeling like this is a high school graduation or college graduation, or a job promotion, I don't know, but it feels like you're moving on from something in that sense, but not necessarily literally.) However, your peers think you know what you're doing and know that you love what you do, so they have hope and faith in you to succeed.

Right now, although you're hopeful, you're still in doubt of your capability to succeed. In closing, the last card tells me that if you continue to doubt or double-guess yourself, things will fall apart and collapse underneath you rather than falling in place and supporting you thought your journey. Have faith and never doubt yourself, and you'll be on a paved road to success. Otherwise, be prepared for your journey to be a repeat of the past- pulling strings and barely surviving.

Celtic Cross spread:

Strength (upsidedown)

|

Hermit - Hierophant (upsidedown) + Star - Judgement

|

Fool (upsidedown)

Devil

Strength (upsidedown)

Lovers

Magician

(NOTE: if you want to see the layout's proper format in text, click reply to my post and you will see it appropriately formatted in the text edit area.)

We've been in arguments? You mean that thread about posting whether or not a reading helped? That was no argument. If I came off as passive it was because I WASN'T trying to argue - I wanted the thread to be about experiences only.

I think I'm very thorough - when I start a job I finish it (for the most part, there is the occasional exception). If I can't finish something due to a problem I turn tenacious and work on it even harder, to the point where people (and myself) tell me to give up. I get it done more often than not, though.

As for Mr. Moro or a morals class - I'm not sure what that means. I think I had a teacher in junior high with a name similar to that, but I can't remember right now. I'll have to ponder on that.

No I was talking about your mother, not about the other thread. Secondly, the only reason why I can think I got that teacher's name or close to it was because you're on a 'negative state'...though most people are somewhat when wanting a reading, so that's nothing new. But that is very interesting that teacher should even come up, why do you not like how he taught? And did his bad teaching really stick with you and how did it influence you not to bel ike him? Im just curious thxs

You are currently making a transition, and you nervous because you feel you don't know enough or are unprepared for this transition, but you're hoping for the best. You had a guide or teacher or mentor before, but you've "graduated" and now are being put on trial out in the unexplored territory. You fear you lack strength or capability to survive in these conditions, but you do want to be successful and be taken seriously throughout your trip out in the unknown.

Your peers (family, friends, etc) feel that you squeaked by, pulled some strings, and barely made it past in order to graduate, and luckily survived. (I keep feeling like this is a high school graduation or college graduation, or a job promotion, I don't know, but it feels like you're moving on from something in that sense, but not necessarily literally.) However, your peers think you know what you're doing and know that you love what you do, so they have hope and faith in you to succeed.

Right now, although you're hopeful, you're still in doubt of your capability to succeed. In closing, the last card tells me that if you continue to doubt or double-guess yourself, things will fall apart and collapse underneath you rather than falling in place and supporting you thought your journey. Have faith and never doubt yourself, and you'll be on a paved road to success. Otherwise, be prepared for your journey to be a repeat of the past- pulling strings and barely surviving.

Celtic Cross spread:

Strength (upsidedown)

|

Hermit - Hierophant (upsidedown) + Star - Judgement

|

Fool (upsidedown)

Devil

Strength (upsidedown)

Lovers

Magician

(NOTE: if you want to see the layout's proper format in text, click reply to my post and you will see it appropriately formatted in the text edit area.)

Interesting. I'm not in any kind of transition right now nor am I expecting to be, but interesting nonetheless.

also, when you said that's not what you're wife looked like, almost right away I got the question, "Is my wife pregnant"...thought that was a bit creepy but ya

No I was talking about your mother, not about the other thread. Secondly, the only reason why I can think I got that teacher's name or close to it was because you're on a 'negative state'...though most people are somewhat when wanting a reading, so that's nothing new. But that is very interesting that teacher should even come up, why do you not like how he taught? And did his bad teaching really stick with you and how did it influence you not to bel ike him? Im just curious thxs

He used to get pranked on a lot by the miscreant kids, and that's the only reason I remember him. Other than that, he was pretty forgettable and had absolutely no influence on me, good or bad. I guess he wasn't a crappy teacher, there was just so much chaos going on during his classes it was impossible for him to teach.

No, my wife isn't pregnant. If she is, it would be a whopper of a surprise.

Edited by Moonie2012

So as usual we find out way more about the person being read because they told us. Should it not be you getting the information from psychics instead of you giving it out to us? Just saying.

I highly encourage you to remain a skeptic.

Edited by Rosewin

Well some people are better of as skeptics and would make horrible believers. As for you Puridialan you need more discipline cause your gift is like a rough sea but I do have a question my friend. Do you believe people can be read if they do not believe? Maybe the information you get is from the Universe and not through them but I always thought maybe if the person did not believe that a true psychic would know such and then simply say they cannot help. This is at least how I grew up believing.

So as usual we find out way more about the person being read because they told us. Should it not be you getting the information from psychics instead of you giving it out to us? Just saying.

I highly encourage you to remain a skeptic.

Hmmm those clever psychic deviants! The readings they give cause the one being read to reveal a little more each time until the psychic knows enough to give a general rundown! but Of coarse everybody knows that...

LOL I wonder if one could play the psychics into a trap :devil:

But wait, a true psychic would know I was trying to trap them. ;)

I'll find out.