Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Read me!

Moonie2012

So as usual we find out way more about the person being read because they told us. Should it not be you getting the information from psychics instead of you giving it out to us? Just saying.

I highly encourage you to remain a skeptic.

The little info I have given is just that - little. I had a bad teacher in junior high (that I barely remember), I have a wife, I don't have a dog. There's quite a bit more to life than that.

Anyhow, if you aren't going to read me, please quit cluttering my thread. I'm looking for impartial readings, not pointless criticism and talks of skepticism. I am trying to keep an open mind for this thread, but it seems the believers are the ones intent on shutting it for some reason.

Edited by Moonie2012

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moonie2012

• Rosewin

• puridalan

• psykeeper

Element: Fire

Colors: Purple

Quality: Mutable

Ruling House: 9th - Philosophy & Religion

Ruling Planet: Jupiter

Tarot Card: Temperance

The Archer is really a centaur -- the lower half is horse, the upper half is a man. The man is holding a bow with an arrow aimed upwards toward the sky. This symbolizes the Sagittarian's drive to overcome basic animal instincts by aiming his thoughts into the divine realms of the heavens. In other words, you Archers are hunting for ideas and experiences that draw you into greater awareness. As such, you Sagittarians tend to love adventure, travel and philosophy -- all ways of extending beyond your immediate surroundings.

Archers tend to aim their arrows of thought upward, being the incurable optimists of the zodiac. You often look at the sunny side of life and the silver lining to any dark cloud. You are honest to a fault, for you can say what's on your mind before you realize that someone's feelings might be hurt. Since the centaur is part horse, there is also a connection between you Archers and horses, be it a love of riding or an emphasis on the most powerful part of a horse: its legs and thighs. In fact, many of you Sagittarians love outdoor hiking and long distance running.

Your motto is "It is better to know how to learn than to know." You seek knowledge and wisdom, never tiring of the quest for what is yet to come. Others enjoy being with you when you are in your outgoing and joyful mood, but you can become more sullen if you feel that your wings have been clipped. Even in a restrictive situation, however, you'll not lose hope--and it is this inspirational perspective that leads you to your greatest success.

Fire signs are naturally warm. A fire gives light and heat, but it doesn't get depleted as others feed on its warmth. One candle can bring light to a room and it won't burn any faster if ten people read from its light than if there was only one. Fire doesn't plan its next move; it isn't logical. It simply is in the moment and will burn what fuel is available without judgment or forethought. For this reason fire signs can successfully rely on their intuition and survival instincts.

The fire of Sagittarius is warming, not hot -- but that's because it's far away. It's like a light in the distance that reminds us why we are heading in that direction or the stars that have been used for navigation. This is the fire of inspiration whose heat can motivate the mind to reach out into the wilderness.

House: Ninth

If the Third House is the House of Quick Trips, then the opposite Ninth House could be called the House of Long Distance Journeys. It's about foreign travel, higher education -- for that's travel in the mind and the potential adventure that the future holds.

Key Planet: Jupiter

Jupiter is the largest planet in our solar system and as such symbolizes an expansive action. He is the king of bigger, better and more. But, of course, too much of a good thing isn't necessarily good, and Jupiter can encourage us to overspend or overindulge. Jupiter acts like a magnifying lens and can make a little opportunity look larger than life. As the key planet of Sagittarius, Jupiter encourages us to take those opportunities, to live life as an adventure and to believe in something greater than ourselves.

Greatest Strength:

Your undying optimistic attitude

Possible Weakness:

Glossing over problems or avoiding difficult situations

:P;)

Colors: Purple

Quality: Mutable

Ruling House: 9th - Philosophy & Religion

Ruling Planet: Jupiter

Tarot Card: Temperance

The Archer is really a centaur -- the lower half is horse, the upper half is a man. The man is holding a bow with an arrow aimed upwards toward the sky. This symbolizes the Sagittarian's drive to overcome basic animal instincts by aiming his thoughts into the divine realms of the heavens. In other words, you Archers are hunting for ideas and experiences that draw you into greater awareness. As such, you Sagittarians tend to love adventure, travel and philosophy -- all ways of extending beyond your immediate surroundings.

Archers tend to aim their arrows of thought upward, being the incurable optimists of the zodiac. You often look at the sunny side of life and the silver lining to any dark cloud. You are honest to a fault, for you can say what's on your mind before you realize that someone's feelings might be hurt. Since the centaur is part horse, there is also a connection between you Archers and horses, be it a love of riding or an emphasis on the most powerful part of a horse: its legs and thighs. In fact, many of you Sagittarians love outdoor hiking and long distance running.

Your motto is "It is better to know how to learn than to know." You seek knowledge and wisdom, never tiring of the quest for what is yet to come. Others enjoy being with you when you are in your outgoing and joyful mood, but you can become more sullen if you feel that your wings have been clipped. Even in a restrictive situation, however, you'll not lose hope--and it is this inspirational perspective that leads you to your greatest success.

Fire signs are naturally warm. A fire gives light and heat, but it doesn't get depleted as others feed on its warmth. One candle can bring light to a room and it won't burn any faster if ten people read from its light than if there was only one. Fire doesn't plan its next move; it isn't logical. It simply is in the moment and will burn what fuel is available without judgment or forethought. For this reason fire signs can successfully rely on their intuition and survival instincts.

The fire of Sagittarius is warming, not hot -- but that's because it's far away. It's like a light in the distance that reminds us why we are heading in that direction or the stars that have been used for navigation. This is the fire of inspiration whose heat can motivate the mind to reach out into the wilderness.

House: Ninth

If the Third House is the House of Quick Trips, then the opposite Ninth House could be called the House of Long Distance Journeys. It's about foreign travel, higher education -- for that's travel in the mind and the potential adventure that the future holds.

Key Planet: Jupiter

Jupiter is the largest planet in our solar system and as such symbolizes an expansive action. He is the king of bigger, better and more. But, of course, too much of a good thing isn't necessarily good, and Jupiter can encourage us to overspend or overindulge. Jupiter acts like a magnifying lens and can make a little opportunity look larger than life. As the key planet of Sagittarius, Jupiter encourages us to take those opportunities, to live life as an adventure and to believe in something greater than ourselves.

Greatest Strength:

Your undying optimistic attitude

Possible Weakness:

Glossing over problems or avoiding difficult situations

:P;)

The last two lines made me laugh. How did you come up with all that?

The last two lines made me laugh. How did you come up with all that?

;)

People born under the sign of Tiger are sensitive, given to deep thinking, capable of great sympathy. They can be extremely short-tempered, however. Other people have great respect for them, but sometimes tiger people come into conflict with older people or those in authority. sometimes Tiger people cannot make up their minds, which can result in a poor, hasty decision or a sound decision arrived at too late. They are suspicious of others, but they are courageous and powerful.

i dont think you're skeptic... ur just trying to be .. but actually u have fond of this superstitous things.. by the way im not reading you im just commenting about u said u being skeptic....

skeptics shows no interest with this topics for this things look waste of time for them...

• 3 months later...

Do you still want a reading I want to take a turn.

Well this is my take on things. I see you are a older man. I see your wife was a Martha Strewart type of women. Is she deseased? I see two homes one in a city and one in the country. Or you working in the city and living in the country or vise versa. You are a miltary type man doesn't mean you was in the miltary but your that don't cut corners and no playing kinda guy. I also see that you are not gay but you think guys are interesting. I also see that you wish the world would end just to get rid of idoits. You like your privacy alittle to much. I also see an old green car like a Ponitac. Maybe something you owned or wanted a time ago. Please let me know how I did. Even though I am sure you will say I got nothing right.

Well this is my take on things. I see you are a older man. I see your wife was a Martha Strewart type of women. Is she deseased? I see two homes one in a city and one in the country. Or you working in the city and living in the country or vise versa. You are a miltary type man doesn't mean you was in the miltary but your that don't cut corners and no playing kinda guy. I also see that you are not gay but you think guys are interesting. I also see that you wish the world would end just to get rid of idoits. You like your privacy alittle to much. I also see an old green car like a Ponitac. Maybe something you owned or wanted a time ago. Please let me know how I did. Even though I am sure you will say I got nothing right.

i dunno, kinda vague IMO. 'military man' but, you didht haaave to be in the military.

i am curious however to see what moonie says. thanks for taking the time to try this.

I'm not gay, but I think guys are interesting? I don't even know how to respond to that.

You're right about the privacy thing, and the world ending part to a degree. Everything else - nope, sorry.