Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What would be a bigger discovery?

blindchicken11

Uhhhhh.....

yeah, yeah there is. our behaviour and customs have changed constantly over the years so many times based on beliefs and geography.

this isnt news to anyone. this fact.

but lemme know when i can use your time machine.

you might want to check your history. There is almost always a society or culture that has designs on being the dominant one at various times. Sacrifices, murder, wars on large scales...all for their own purpose, whether it be land or religion being the cause.

The only thing that has changed over the years is the way it is done

Anyways, if we are going to go back and forth on this point, then this probably would be better as another topic wouldnt it?

Just tell me why you think that there wouldnt be any conflict with aliens if they were to arrive?

P.S.

Do you know how i can harness 1.21 gigawatts? My flux capacitor needs that in order for me to give ya a ride in the time machine.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agent. Mulder

• Universal Sight

• tinieblas

• Brasuka

you might want to check your history. There is almost always a society or culture that has designs on being the dominant one at various times. Sacrifices, murder, wars on large scales...all for their own purpose, whether it be land or religion being the cause.

The only thing that has changed over the years is the way it is done

Anyways, if we are going to go back and forth on this point, then this probably would be better as another topic wouldnt it?

Just tell me why you think that there wouldnt be any conflict with aliens if they were to arrive?

no, i can tell you didnt take any history courses after the manditory ones, otherwise you would have realized societies change over time when it comes to beliefs and actions. sure man has always fought, but claiming its fact we will in the future isnt logical as we see them change all the time. its an assumption only based on a few thousand years of recorded history with certain generations. and when you think about it, it doesnt seem that long ago. its not even all the people causing violence, many times its a select few, and they brainwash others more or less, or people are forced into violence.

theres nothing to go back and forth on. youre incorrect. accept it.

and why i wouldnt think there would be conflict? i dont believe wed be stupid enough to start conflict with beings incredibly more advanced than ours. i also believe much of the world would want to learn from them and the fact we would be so taken back by the fact were engaging with ET life wed have so much to question, and wouldnt wish to cause harm to them.

Edited by Agent. Mulder

youre incorrect. accept it.

My bad...ive just been "Mulderized". I guess i just learned my lesson. What was i thinking....youre NEVER wrong. Lesson learned.

and why i wouldnt think there would be conflict? i dont believe wed be stupid enough to start conflict with beings incredibly more advanced than ours. i also believe much of the world would want to learn from them and the fact we would be so taken back by the fact were engaging with ET life wed have so much to question, and wouldnt wish to cause harm to them.

It wouldnt necessarily be on us why it started. They may come with malicious intent. But you are going to trust without knowing?

Its all moot anyways, as im sure its not gonna happen. Yes there is a chance, but the odds are definetely against such contact becoming a reality.

Besides, they might just get on the web and have conflict over who is right about something in a topic that is totally off the wall anyways.

Take care and peace be with you Earthling.