Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unexplained tidbits happening

glavoe

HAS ANY ONE HAD THIS HAPPEN BEFORE? For over a year now I have wakened up to see huge unexplained water spots on my bed whereas no one has peed in the bed. The spots are usually in random places in the bed. the first time it happened, i was pregnant and the spot was directly under me so i thought my water had bursted. however, it did not and i am not a bed wetter. my underwear were very dry while i was lying on my side. i checked my husband and he was dry. so i thought maybe he was playing a trick on me but this happened several times afterwards and it had stopped until now. since i am a skeptic i never want to believe anything unsual and just ignore it and move on. this time i was sitting up asleep on one side of the coach and woke up around 3am to get comfortable. but when i looked down i huge wet spot was on the other end of the couch. now i have a cloth coach that i always cover with a sheet. so i saw this HUGE wet spot that had a slight yellow tinged around the edges of it. so i bent down to smell it but it surely wasn't pee because it was the only spot on the couch that smelled like perfume. it actually had a good smell to it but i can't explain how it got there at 3am and how long it had been there to be so seemly fresh. everyone had gone to bed around 11pm. i had to wake up my 17yr old daughter up as a witness to this and she was in awe. There are many other strange things that happen around me at home all of the time and i have yet to believe this is a ghost or spirit. although i suspect that something supernatural is trying to hint at me or something i don't understand why or what for? HECK I DON'T KNOW!...i will post some other examples of incidents that have recently happened but this is just one of them. trust me. signed, stunned, amused, and interested in knowing

Edited by glavoe

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kiddglock

• crazyness2305

• Pauly Dangerously

• Sleestak Lightning!

I was going to say maybe night-sweat spots, but I think those would give a non-pleasent odor. I'm stumped.

Rev 9:14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.....

this is the only reference i have ever heard concerning water...the idea is that all demonic forces come out of water...i have not heard of water spots like you are talking about...anything is possible....try to take a sample and have someone who can test it do so, like in a college lab...the maybe able to determine the source with charging you for it...set up an investigation to find out what is happening if you think you are having a problem....or you can have your house cleansed if you are worried about the safety, don't wait if this is your concern, of you and your family...

randomhit10

How wet are these spots? Are we talking barely damp but noticeable, or wringing out liquid into a bucket?

This has all the tell tale signs of being a Class 4b haunting - or rather an 'incontinent ghost' - and I believe it wants your help...

i am just curious as to what the other strange events are going on as well .... can you explain them further ?

I was going to say maybe night-sweat spots, but I think those would give a non-pleasent odor. I'm stumped.

i use to get night-sweats from time to time when i was in college. the odor was never unpleasant or foul. you would expect it to smell like gym socks or something, but it didn't really smell like much of anything.

It could be something simple like sweat stains or something . But i have heard more stories about some ghost or other unseen beings that ar supposed to have create water in some form like coming from walls and stuff i even heard on where a ghost was accussed of turning the water at the bath tub on and flooded the house . I guess what i am saying is that it could be anything.

It's fairly uncommon and generally associated with poltergeist activity. Poltergeists are usually believed to be the strongest type of haunting. You have nothing to worry about though because they will not harm you. Assuming there is no normal explanation for the water the best thing to do is ignore the problem. Intelligent hauntings, especially negative ones often thrive on attention so if you see anything strange happen just put it out of your mind.

If it doesn't fade in time and it bothers you enough, you may want to call in a paranormal investigator to help.

• 2 weeks later...

HAS ANY ONE HAD THIS HAPPEN BEFORE? For over a year now I have wakened up to see huge unexplained water spots on my bed whereas no one has peed in the bed. The spots are usually in random places in the bed. the first time it happened, i was pregnant and the spot was directly under me so i thought my water had bursted. however, it did not and i am not a bed wetter. my underwear were very dry while i was lying on my side. i checked my husband and he was dry. so i thought maybe he was playing a trick on me but this happened several times afterwards and it had stopped until now. since i am a skeptic i never want to believe anything unsual and just ignore it and move on. this time i was sitting up asleep on one side of the coach and woke up around 3am to get comfortable. but when i looked down i huge wet spot was on the other end of the couch. now i have a cloth coach that i always cover with a sheet. so i saw this HUGE wet spot that had a slight yellow tinged around the edges of it. so i bent down to smell it but it surely wasn't pee because it was the only spot on the couch that smelled like perfume. it actually had a good smell to it but i can't explain how it got there at 3am and how long it had been there to be so seemly fresh. everyone had gone to bed around 11pm. i had to wake up my 17yr old daughter up as a witness to this and she was in awe. There are many other strange things that happen around me at home all of the time and i have yet to believe this is a ghost or spirit. although i suspect that something supernatural is trying to hint at me or something i don't understand why or what for? HECK I DON'T KNOW!...i will post some other examples of incidents that have recently happened but this is just one of them. trust me. signed, stunned, amused, and interested in knowing

Ok. So I just googled this whole water in the bed thing. I need somekind of advice here. I dont believe in all this supernatrual stuff but something strange has happened twice in the past week or two. Ok here we go. Last night I went to sleep around 11pm and woke up to the feeling of a liquid dripping on my face.I wiped it off my face but noticed my entire head and right shoulder were wet. That woke me up very quickly cause i thought we had a leak in the roof again. I say again because 3 weeks ago the roof started leaking and we have yet to get it fixed. oh and it was above the bed. but the thing is we have that rectangle computer room type ceiling. the stuff that comes in maybe 5' x 3' pieces. but anyway we took down the wet pieces and the only dry piece left that was ove the bed was right above my head. so i look at that piece and there is absolutely no water coming in. It didnt even rain last night. but on my pillow there was water covering just about half of it and it was pretty wet. I had to get a towel to wipe myself off when I noticed that underneath the blankets where I was laying there was a strip of water that was about 2inches wide and 3 feet long that ran from where my feet would be up. Now keep in mind I am 25 yrs old and this had me freaking the hell out because the blankets of which I had covering me were not wet at all. Almost the same thing happened about two weeks ago but I look at it as I was sweating. The reason I am posting this is because my girlfriend said something similar happened to her two times before which was about a yr ago or more. She said she went to get in bed and pulled the blankets back and there was a wet spot in the center of the bed but the blanket were not wet. The other insident of hers was she went in to her room and the top of the bed meaning where you would put your head the sheets were wet about halfway down the bed, but the pillows that were on top of the sheets were not. WTF!!!!! ??????

Yeah, I'm down with the incontinent ghost theory. Some haint wet the bed in real life and now does it over and over and over...well, you get the picture.

seriously guy.....im not joking about anything at all. I dont pee the bed and never had. grow up

Sleestack's name is "Guy"? I didna know. That's kinda like Guy Madison, the old actor. I wonder if he was related to the President of the same name. Are you related to James Madison, Sleestack. That would be so cool if you were.

Oh and it smelled nothing like pee at all either..... can i get some serious feedback please

When I eat asparagus my pee smells funny. Y'all should eat some asparagus and get back to us with your findings. It's quite tasty too.

So, you all think i wet the bed right? then explain the water on my pillow and face and the fact that the fricking water had no smell at all!!!!!!!!!

I have to say that given the facts, the paranormal is not the first place I would look for answers.

So, you all think i wet the bed right? then explain the water on my pillow and face and the fact that the fricking water had no smell at all!!!!!!!!!

Crazyness,

Hello and welcome to UM.

As to the part of your post that I highlighted above, no, we do not all think that. Please ignore them.

I assume from what you are describing you have a drop ceiling. So there is a metal grid in between the wet pieces of tile. If the water were in sufficient amount (which it seem like there is from your descripton), the water can run along the metal gridwork, and either by happenstance or just plain bad luck, the head of your bed is the lowest point of your ceiling. The water runs along the grid, gets to about where your pillow is, and you get dripping water, but no wet tile. Not saying this is what is happening in your case, but it sounds plausible (at least to me). Not sure how you can test this, but best of luck just the same.

Paul

ETA: Spelling and grammar corrections.

Edited by Paul Noise

Do you have any pets at home?....otherwise is it possible that you water connection system is leaking somewhere?

Thanks

B???

Crazyness,

Hello and welcome to UM.

As to the part of your post that I highlighted above, no, we do not all think that. Please ignore them.

I assume from what you are describing you have a drop ceiling. So there is a metal grid in between the wet pieces of tile. If the water were in sufficient amount (which it seem like there is from your descripton), the water can run along the metal gridwork, and either by happenstance or just plain bad luck, the head of your bed is the lowest point of your ceiling. The water runs along the grid, gets to about where your pillow is, and you get dripping water, but no wet tile. Not saying this is what is happening in your case, but it sounds plausible (at least to me). Not sure how you can test this, but best of luck just the same.

Paul

ETA: Spelling and grammar corrections.

That's actually a pretty good call, Paul. Some houses have the pipes in the ceiling too.

Sleestack's name is "Guy"? I didna know. That's kinda like Guy Madison, the old actor. I wonder if he was related to the President of the same name. Are you related to James Madison, Sleestack. That would be so cool if you were.

No.

That's actually a pretty good call, Paul. Some houses have the pipes in the ceiling too.

That they do. This is the fun part of hearing stories that people can't figure out. I like providing that objective view. Join me won't you?