Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia 'simulates' nuclear attack on Poland

Psykonos

The armed forces are said to have carried out "war games" in which nuclear missiles were fired and troops practised an amphibious landing on the country's coast.

Documents obtained by Wprost, one of Poland's leading news magazines, said the exercise was carried out in conjunction with soldiers from Belarus.

The manoeuvres are thought to have been held in September and involved about 13,000 Russian and Belarusian troops.

Poland, which has strained relations with both countries, was cast as the "potential aggressor".

arrow3.gifRead more...

HA! That's a bold message.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• Stellar

• acidhead

• Caesar

Pfft big deal. The U.S. has simulated nuclear strikes against Canada and even ground invasion ;)

Pfft big deal. The U.S. has simulated nuclear strikes against Canada and even ground invasion

Are you refering to back in the 50/60s or currently?

There you go Russia, show Poland who's boss.

Next up : Russian infantry practices over-running the boy's choir at Westminster Cathedral.

HEY! Don't be picking on Poland!

We were able to hold you off while holding Germany off.

Are you refering to back in the 50/60s or currently?

I would be talking yesteryear yes. However I'm sure they have run simulations since but not sure.

Hun Poland was the first country captured by Germany and suffered the worst of the holocaust. Holding German off and who else ?

Poland isn't known for it's military prowess.

So Poland was able hold off ohio traveler whilst holding off the Germans?

Russia's army is in no fit state, and why are they attacking a pipe line, that's a strange target.

I would be talking yesteryear yes. However I'm sure they have run simulations since but not sure.

The week of 911 -simulated attacks, in conjunction with canadian and american airforce, were carried out across each boarder.

Edited by acidhead

The week of 911 -simulated attacks, in conjunction with canadian and american airforce, were carried out across each boarder.

Does make sence having the worlds longest border. Were they simulating an attack against us or with us? I assume the latter but you never know.

Edited by The Silver Thong

Does make sence having the worlds longest border. Were they simulating an attack against us or with us? I assume the latter but you never know.

Think of it as sparring partners. Sometimes together, sometimes against, depending on the objective.

I would say that this is hysterically funny, but I realize that you're not joking.

Do you have any reliable sources that supports your theory? this is simply ridiculous bullcrap. You need to get out more, get a girlfriend, see a doctor, anything but dive more deeply into this delusional nonsense!

Would you be able to support such a statement?

I would say that this is hysterically funny, but I realize that you're not joking.

Do you have any reliable sources that supports your theory? this is simply ridiculous bullcrap. You need to get out more, get a girlfriend, see a doctor, anything but dive more deeply into this delusional nonsense!

Maybe from your point of view because you have experience in the military. Silver doesn't have any military experience. In his case, asking questions is the only way to find out. No need to personalize the debate.

Yeah I'm feeling gabby today... :lol:

Pfft big deal. The U.S. has simulated nuclear strikes against Canada and even ground invasion ;)

Why would the U.S. ever need to simulate attacks against Canada, we're practically family. Except for the French Canadians...they're the in-laws.

Maybe from your point of view because you have experience in the military. Silver doesn't have any military experience. In his case, asking questions is the only way to find out. No need to personalize the debate.

Yeah I'm feeling gabby today... :lol:

All you need is a little common sense. yes the U.S. military simulates attacks all over the world in areas that they see as a threat. I was in a few in South Korea but to suggest that the U.S. is simulates attacks on Canada is delusional nonsense.

Why would the U.S. ever need to simulate attacks against Canada, we're practically family. Except for the French Canadians...they're the in-laws.

Whats so bad about French Canadians? I would suggest you look at those evil Wickians! :P

I was in a few in South Korea but to suggest that the U.S. is simulates attacks on Canada is delusional nonsense.

I see your point. But in his defense, from his point of view, he probably thinks that is a real possibilty, even though you and I and everyone else here in the US, would never condone such an attack nor forsee it ever happening. You've got to keep in mind he was born, raised and lives in Canada and has a different perspective than we do.

I see your point. But in his defense, from his point of view, he probably thinks that is a real possibilty, even though you and I and everyone else here in the US, would never condone such an attack nor forsee it ever happening. You've got to keep in mind he was born, raised and lives in Canada and has a different perspective than we do.

I lived in Canada also, I even went to the Canadian boot-camp for two weeks. he seems to have a history of using what he feels as reality.

Damn dude 1 in the afternoon and your drunk already sheesh

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Plan_Red

You don't think there are plans that some egghead came up with sitting on a shelf somewhere. I imagine the U.S. has simulated attacks on many many nations. I'm not talking full out simulations but computer simulations. If America hasent than it would seem rather dumb on there part.

Edited by The Silver Thong

Nuke igloos? Why? Penguins carrying bird-flu maybe? :rolleyes:

OK, that was purely a dig and in no way germane to the thread.

Sorry.

i went into a naval base and used a battleship simulator and launched tomahawks at ocean city :D

it was fun

Of course there would never be an attack on Canada by the U.S. I never stated otherwise. Simulations sure why not. I bet Canada has done simulations repelling an American front. It's what the military does they plan for all possible situations and events do they not Ceasar.