Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia 'simulates' nuclear attack on Poland

Psykonos

Damn dude 1 in the afternoon and your drunk already sheesh

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Plan_Red

"Strategic War Plan, was a plan for the United States to make war with Great Britain (the "Red" forces). It was developed by the United States Army during the mid 1920s, approved in May 1930 by the Secretary of War and the Secretary of Navy, updated in 1934-35, and officially withdrawn in 1939"

I hope either your not sober or you wasn't being serious about this. how do you fit "The U.S. has simulated nuclear strikes against Canada and even ground invasion" into this?

You call me drunk, you really need some help!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• Stellar

• acidhead

• Caesar

Nuke igloos? Why? Penguins carrying bird-flu maybe? :rolleyes:

OK, that was purely a dig and in no way germane to the thread.

Sorry.

Have you ever heard of computer simulations? Damn what if Russia rolled on in to Canada and you had to fight up here or even drop a nuke up north to repel a Russian invasion. If there were ever a nuclear war a ton of bombs would be sailing over Canada on there way to Russia. I'm sure hundreds if not thousands of simulations have taken place taking into concern many different aspects. I know you have some personal agains me but come on pick something a little more meaty next time.

Yup your avatar depicts you perfectly a total jerk.

Edited by The Silver Thong

Of course there would never be an attack on Canada by the U.S. I never stated otherwise. Simulations sure why not. I bet Canada has done simulations repelling an American front. It's what the military does they plan for all possible situations and events do they not Ceasar.

No, I have never seen or have known of any simulated nuclear strikes or ground invasion on Canada. its complete nonsense.

Have you ever heard of computer simulations? Damn what if Russia rolled on in to Canada and you had to fight up here or even drop a nuke up north to repel a Russian invasion. If there were ever a nuclear war a ton of bombs would be sailing over Canada on there way to Russia. I'm sure hundreds if not thousands of simulations have taken place taking into concern many different aspects. I know you have some personal agains me but come on pick something a little more meaty next time.

I'm sure this would be with Canada and not on Canada.

Nice try.

Of course there would never be an attack on Canada by the U.S. I never stated otherwise. Simulations sure why not. I bet Canada has done simulations repelling an American front.

I kinda figured you knew that. Like I said, think of it like sparring partners that train together to be better prepared for the widest variety of scenerios possible.

:o

I think you confuse me with another. My comments were a pure tease, as I implied.

Besides...how does my flamey head = jerk? :cry:

:o

I think you confuse me with another. My comments were a pure tease, as I implied.

Besides...how does my flamey head = jerk? :cry:

Doh my bad Eggy I thought you were Cesar. Sorry about that man.

I did find this interesting.

"Townsfolk saw a thick cloud of yellow smoke spiralling up 1,000 m above the middle of the river, which is 20 km wide at that point. Then came the low rumble that shook houses for 40 km around. It was 40 years before officials finally admitted what had happened: a U.S. Air Force plane had accidentally detonated an atomic bomb over Canada.

Fortunately, the weapon's plutonium-uranium core was not present. What exploded so dramatically over the St. Lawrence was a 2,200-kg chemical charge used to detonate the Mark IV bomb, dropped by a U.S. Air Force B-50 bomber that had run into trouble during a flight from Goose Bay, Labrador, to the United States"

http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.com/index.cfm?PgNm=TCE&Params=M1ARTM0012035

Canada had tons of Americas nukes stationed in our north so of course the U.S. would have run some sort of simulations in case the Russians ever got there hands on them.

Doh my bad Eggy I thought you were Cesar. Sorry about that man.

I did find this interesting.

Rather then these kid like personal attacks why not back up your claim that The U.S. has simulated nuclear strikes against Canada? now your spinning it to the U.S. and its arsenal of nuclear weapons in Canada, if Russia invaded Canada or missiles over Canada to Russia.

Maybe from your point of view because you have experience in the military. Silver doesn't have any military experience. In his case, asking questions is the only way to find out. No need to personalize the debate.

Except Silver wasnt asking a question... Silver was making a statement.

Damn dude 1 in the afternoon and your drunk already sheesh

http://en.wikipedia....ki/War_Plan_Red

You don't think there are plans that some egghead came up with sitting on a shelf somewhere. I imagine the U.S. has simulated attacks on many many nations. I'm not talking full out simulations but computer simulations. If America hasent than it would seem rather dumb on there part.

bull. Thats not what you were talking about originally. You said simulations that took place last year... War plan red was developped in the 1920s and withdrawn in 1939. Hardly "yesteryear". Furthermore, regarding your "computer simulations", now youre just trying to save face. The OP was clearly referring to war games, ie: an actual exercise, not a computer simulation. I have no doubt in my mind you actually meant war games against Canada just like the thread is about Russias wargames against Poland. How about just admitting that you pulled a random "fact" out of your ***?

Of course there would never be an attack on Canada by the U.S. I never stated otherwise. Simulations sure why not. I bet Canada has done simulations repelling an American front. It's what the military does they plan for all possible situations and events do they not Ceasar.

How about you let the military guys talk about military matters? Hell, over the last few major exercises I participated in, "Orangeland" was invading "Blueland" or something of the sort, just to keep things from exploding into a political nightmare.

Rather then these kid like personal attacks why not back up your claim that The U.S. has simulated nuclear strikes against Canada? now your spinning it to the U.S. and its arsenal of nuclear weapons in Canada, if Russia invaded Canada or missiles over Canada to Russia.

Ya ok. Key word here is simulations assuming the biggest military force ever to grace the planet has not run thousands upon thousands of simulations is rather silly in my mind. I would imagine that Canada along with Australia and Britian have been part of the simulations. Key word simulation and I imagine being the crack team you have in the think tanks havn't thought what if then I don't know what to say.

Ya ok. Key word here is simulations assuming the biggest military force ever to grace the planet has not run thousands upon thousands of simulations is rather silly in my mind. I would imagine that Canada along with Australia and Britian have been part of the simulations. Key word simulation and I imagine being the crack team you have in the think tanks havn't thought what if then I don't know what to say.

Simulations my ***. We all know you werent referring to any computer simulations, you were referring to simulations like Russia did.

Oh, and if for a moment you think some computer "simulation" will tell you the outcome of a war, you are completely mistaken and living in a world of fantasy.

Now youre trying to backpeddle and claim Russia this, Russia that... well I've got news for you... your original statemtn clearly implied Canada as the aggressor. If youre going to change your story to Russia being the aggressor, its not going to work. Try to be a bit more consistent next time you back peddle.

wow looks like everyone woke up and took the lets be an asss pill.

WOW crack team I have in the think tanks. again you said "The U.S. has simulated nuclear strikes against Canada and even ground invasion"

What proof do you have to back up this claim? are you talking about the war plans from the war plans to make war with Great Britain? I don't think we had nuclear weapons in that time. maybe I should consult the crack team, I could be wrong.

Now youre trying to backpeddle and claim Russia this, Russia that... well I've got news for you... your original statemtn clearly implied Canada as the aggressor. If youre going to change your story to Russia being the aggressor, its not going to work. Try to be a bit more consistent next time you back peddle.

Canada the aggressor no it would have been the U.S. being the aggressor. Anyway you boys play army nice now. So I made a mistake and thought america would have at least done simulations. No need to have a freakin hissy fit about it.

wow looks like everyone woke up and took the lets be an asss pill.

If you are going to make these delusional nonsense posts/claims, then your going to be called to back them up.

Simulations my ***. We all know you werent referring to any computer simulations, you were referring to simulations like Russia did.

Oh, and if for a moment you think some computer "simulation" will tell you the outcome of a war, you are completely mistaken and living in a world of fantasy.

WTF are you talking about. When did I say that america did the exact same thing as russia is doing with Poland. key word simulation. Wow you guys are the nicest guys on UM I never realized just how nice you guys are wow I feel the love.

If you are going to make these delusional nonsense posts/claims, then your going to be called to back them up.

Or you could have responded with a correction instead of taking the jackass route! and acting like I just accused you of being a baby killer or something wow

Canada the aggressor no it would have been the U.S. being the aggressor. Anyway you boys play army nice now. So I made a mistake and thought america would have at least done simulations. No need to have a freakin hissy fit about it.

You said they have made them.

Here is what you said

"The U.S. has simulated nuclear strikes against Canada and even ground invasion"

Then you started with the name calling, getting mad at me as if it was my fault, I'm not the one who made this claim, your the one who is changing the discussion and now says I'm turning it into a hissy fit?

Or you could have responded with a correction instead of taking the jackass route! and acting like I just accused you of being a baby killer or something wow

I tried but you said "Damn dude 1 in the afternoon and your drunk already sheesh"

I'm taking the jackass route? you do this all the time, in many threads. its always evil America, the war nation. you make these delusional nonsense posts/claims on how bad America is from its police to the military and you usually end up name calling, change the discussion or you are the victim. you did all three in this thread.

I tried but you said "Damn dude 1 in the afternoon and your drunk already sheesh"

I'm taking the jackass route? you do this all the time, in many threads. its always evil America, the war nation. you make these delusional nonsense posts/claims on how bad America is from its police to the military and you usually end up name calling, change the discussion or you are the victim. you did all three in this thread.

"Damn dude 1 in the afternoon and your drunk already sheesh"

I was returning the favor (remember) buddy boy ;) and your reply was anything but a correction. I said simulation plus I'm sure the military has think tanks that probably have run said simulation or it wouldn't surprise me if they had. Actualy it's attitudes like yours that helps with my opinion of America. Keep it up your a great ambassador.

Playing the poor defenceless American does suit you though ;)

Edited by The Silver Thong

"Damn dude 1 in the afternoon and your drunk already sheesh"

I was returning the favor (remember) buddy boy ;) and your reply was anything but a correction. I said simulation plus I'm sure the military has think tanks that probably have run said simulation or it wouldn't surprise me if they had. Actualy it's attitudes like yours that helps with my opinion of America. Keep it up your a great ambassador.

LOL I'm sure the idea that America has plans to rule the world wouldn't surprise you. I'm sure your opinion of America was made up well before my posts on this site.

I'm done posting on this thread because I don't see anything constructive comming out of it. just remember, you better have reliable sources to back up your claims or you will be called out on them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Guardian

Global Guardian is an annual training exercise sponsored by the United States Strategic Command in conjunction with Air Force Space Command and NORAD.

Its main purpose is to test the military's command and control procedures in the event of nuclear warfare.

North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD; pronounced /nɒr.æd/, nohr-ad) is a joint organization of Canada and the United States that provides aerospace warning, air sovereignty, and defense for the two countries. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NORAD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Guardian#Global_Guardian_and_the_September_11_Attacks

The September 11, 2001 attacks occurred during that year's Global Guardian and Vigilant Guardian joint exercises. That year, according to the 9/11 Commission Report, Vigilant Guardian 'postulated a bomber attack from the former Soviet Union' on North America. The Russian 37th Air Army was, in fact, conducting major bomber exercises across the Arctic and Atlantic at this time, amongst the largest carried out by them since 1993. Both the American and the Russian exercises were cancelled after the attack.

The following is a list of all the operations being carried out on September 11th by the military:

1. OPERATION NORTHERN VIGILANCE: This was planned months in advance of 9/11; On the morning of 9/11, where military resources were sent to Alaska in response to Soviet military exercises. .[3]

2. BIOWARFARE EXERCISE TRIPOD II: Rudolph Giuliani made referenced to Tripod 2 in his testimony to the 9/11 Commission. FEMA arrived in New York on September 10th to set up a command post located at Pier 29 under the auspices of a 'biowarfare exercise scheduled for September 12. This explains why Tom Kenney of FEMA's National Urban Search and Rescue Team, told Dan Rather of CBS News that FEMA had arrived in New York on the night of September 10th. Giuliani was to use this post as a command post on 9/11 after he evacuated WTC Building 7. "We were operating out of there when we were told that the World Trade Center was gonna collapse," Rudolph Giuliani told Peter Jennings of ABC News.[4]

3. OPERATION VIGILANT GUARDIAN: This exercise simulated hijacked planes in the north eastern sector. Lt. Col. Dawne Deskins, NORAD unit's airborne control and warning officer, was overseeing the exercise. At 8:40am she took a call from Boston Center which said it had a hijacked airliner. Her first words, as quoted by Newhouse News Service were, "It must be part of the exercise".[5]

4. OPERATION NORTHERN GUARDIAN: The details of this exercise are still scant but it is considered to be part of Vigilant Guardian, relating to simulating hijacked planes in the north eastern sector.

5. OPERATION VIGILANT WARRIOR: This was referenced in Richard Clarke's book 'Against All Enemies'. It is thought to have been the 'attack' component of the Vigilant Guardian exercise.[6]

I would say that this is hysterically funny, but I realize that you're not joking.

Do you have any reliable sources that supports your theory? this is simply ridiculous bullcrap. You need to get out more, get a girlfriend, see a doctor, anything but dive more deeply into this delusional nonsense!

Your very first post here is proof enough you didn't want me to supply a source. You used it as a way to insult and attack however thats quit typical of you. Your first post in this thread proved to be a waste and extremly unconstructive as all it was, was a childish atc over something a 6 year old would fight over (my dad can beat up your dad) type crap. Learn some social skills there man, you attract more bee's with honey and you might even make a friend ;)

Your very first post here is proof enough you didn't want me to supply a source. You used it as a way to insult and attack however thats quit typical of you. Your first post in this thread proved to be a waste and extremly unconstructive as all it was, was a childish atc over something a 6 year old would fight over (my dad can beat up your dad) type crap. Learn some social skills there man, you attract more bee's with honey and you might even make a friend ;)

Ceaser is a self-admitting ex-military.

People tend to define themselves based upon their career or job they perform... most do.... military people are no exception.

They have been trained to obey orders and carry them out to the best of their ability.

The empire of the world is perceived, today, to be America.

Its soldiers and ex-soldiers perceive themselves in the same light.

-the outer-conscience manipulates the inner-conscience to create their own perceived reality... their comfort zone.