Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shadow Sight

tinieblas

Actualy an update in conjunction with what you were explaining from a personal experience just last night. Which seemingly I've had this experience many times before though I've only been focused on the energy and not whats around it (ghost/spirit).

Just last night I was doing a series of test/practices where regularly I do these tests to further understand phenomina we can't explain. So when I went into a type of vision state where I can see ghosts, spirits, energy, etc. I noticed at this time that there was an almost fluidity of the air and what makes it up. It swirled in no particular way, but it was always moving like water. I only noticed it this time because the energy I was tracking became to eregular in the way where it shifted between plains. So whenever it would flash fade to nothing I could see this fluid like air, and when it would come back I would only see it around the energy.

Today I had to sleep till 11am because of these tests, I don't do these tests evereyday because it drains me for the next day in which I need to sleep longer. I ended up waking up at 11am today still sore and tired, which is interesting, howcome from doing something entirely mentaly/spiritualy how could my muscles be sore, and my skin sore? Along with mental fatigue and a "minor" headache?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tinieblas

• maximaldecimal

• G3N0M3

• Rosewin

a wierd update for this one; yesterday the owner of the house where I'm staying found a pair of sunglasses which are not his, nor does he know where they came from, down in the basement. They're smoked amber lenses, for overcast skies; now I can use them at night to stop the artificial lights from hurting my eyes (they appear as the colour of muted fires rather than searing white beacons!) and; as a strange side effect I can see the energy forms and darkness better!! He gave them to me as they're not his style but are mine (bug shade style which suit my type of face lol) and I just decided to test them....wierd side effect but interesting!

But to add, G, your post is very interesting and sounds very much like what I do and see! Not as clearly as you do yet but I'm working on it; once I get moved from here and able to root and centre myself I'll keep you posted on developments :)

Edited by tinieblas

I wish I could explain your fatigue mate; though exerting myself psychically does have a psycical toll often....hmmmm you pose a very interesting question mate.....

hey i think i know what you mean .well when you talk about the waving .is it like everything disolves and moves .At first it goes like a untuned tv then changes into waves but it does look like a fluid ..and sometimes theres like these little black holes but they change shape and move around slowly ..i dont see colours just different shades of gray.you can even see it coming from your own body and what even more mad is when my heart rate quicking up the light gray stuff and i see coming off my body gets so thick that it blocks out my vison over my face and i cant see through it .please say you know what i mean as this makes me sound nuts lol i posted this on here about 2year ago but noone knew what i was going on about .

Yes this is exactly what I'm talking about and a further explanation, or description to it so don't worry your not crazy, or at least all three of us are crazy in the same way somehow...

As for what your talking about with the different shades that is the different types, and strengths of the different energies around you. Becayse there is not only light energy, electromegnetic energy, even static energy always its only a matter of time before people start noticing it.

With tinies post I have no clue why I get sore, and sometimes I can't even sleep at all when I'm to full of the energy I practice with.

If you guys practice tell me what you see when you follow the different shades of "air" we'll call it, because this I believe very truely that they are ghosts, or at least living energy. Because there are different places in my home that I practice this in and they all have different not colors but shades. Whenever they get close to an energy source like a computer, TV and the such you can see the size of the "air" get larger, as if they are feeding off of it.

Also on that point when I was watching the bright form appear and dissapear it was right beside a desktop computer, it was just standing there untill it looked brighter, and then when it finished it litteraly floated off out of sight (behind me).

This is all pretty interesting. I think I've experienced a similar thing.

A long time ago, I had a very detailed, precise, and accurate precognitive dream. It was about something pretty trivial, not a great disaster or anything.

I didn't then, nor do I now, "believe in" precognition, but a precognitive dream is exactly what it was.

When I awoke, the first thing that struck me about the dream was that it seemed entirely real, and I had an urge to check and see if it was true. I often wonder about the significance of my dreams, but it almost never enters my mind to check them against actual facts. Why would it?

The second was this weird kind of "spirit vision" several of you seem to be describing (or trying to). My dream imagery almost always looks like regular waking vision, more or less. This dream had 3-D spaces in which I perceived objects, and it came across sort of visually, but in shades of gray, as others have stated. People and objects had sort of a sketchy, wireframe character to them, but not quite like that. Like abstractions rendered very simply. It looked sort of like the "emboss" effect from Photoshop, but really 3-dimensional and moving in time. And space seemed like some kind of stuff, an elastic medium. Or maybe I could "see" the air. It all had a flowing character, not crisp like everyday vision.

In the dream, I was observing certain events, and I couldn't wait to see how things came out, and so I simply looked ahead into the future. It felt a little like cheating, but it was as easy and natural as flipping to the end of a book. So I saw how things came out, and the dream ended. Then I woke up and found out it was all true. Pretty darned odd, and only a few events comparable to that one have ever happened to me. It's not like I go around having psychic powers all the time.

The only other time I tend to "see" like this is sometimes when I try a remote viewing experiment.

Interesting stuff.

• 1 month later...

sounds like this "shadow-sight" you are describing might be an easy transition to scrying. A lot of techniques i read for scrying involve staring into a black mirror or a dark patch and to try and see the dark as liquid and malleable to take shape and have depth. You might want to try scrying and see if you have any results.

Well, I would be able to back this up. I do not experience the dark as a plasma (in a manner of speaking of course), but on the focusing part, it's precisely the same here. Well I always imagined it part of my imagination to be honest, but it's fascinating to read up on people experiencing the same...

I prefer my method of 'blank stare' in my own opinion it beats 'scrying' because your not using a mirror or any other medium such as a calm lake or any other clear body of water.

If you stare simply off in space it gives you the same effect, and you'll see you will probably be able to read what you are targeting a lot more profiecently. Sometimes to read a person if I am in person I either have them behind a door or I have them upfront..depends on my mood. More often than not I just stare at the person to get my info..sometimes its better the further away they are so I don't get overloaded.

The remote viewing I do can be anywhere from across the world, to a few minutes away..agian all done with a simple 'blank stare' key is to be slightly off focus yet still focusing on your target.

IE I want to target all police cars. So I tell my mind tgo basically focus on all police cars, or if I want to watch out for cars on the side of the road I target that. Then I keep on driving, and stare ahead and 'imgaine' what curves of the road come up next, lights, places ext and mostly keep that to dim as possible so I can highlight the cars more so. The timer in your mind is amazing and has unruly precision.

Anywho, you might also want to try 'shading' in step by step to get a good whole picture..just some tips.

Sounds similar to what id do as a kid.

icould just stare until my vision vanished.

Hell i cant seem to do it as easily anymore.

but yeah as a kid the moving darkness freaked me out kept reminding me of snakes the way itd move around like that.

Yes snakes big fear as a kid. and the little creeps still have to sneak up on me even now.

Ive done it a few times as an adult but i dont really know how i do it.

• 4 weeks later...

That is not strange you are just focusing out the "real" world and allowing yourself to see into another realm. Shadow people are real I have seen them all my life.

Wouldn't Carlos Castaneda's description not just be exclusive towards seeing in the dark but seeing at all times? Not sure if this is exactly the same.

Also in Castanedean vein, it is more a matter of separating the Tonal from the Nodal?

LOL at Mattshark again... I love your unending knowledge of psychological phenomina... wait, you did not even give it a term, or why you don't think that this could be possible...

Sorry, but Matt is right. Anything that is only subjectively experienced can be completely attributed to a psychological cause.

And your links display the worst kind of pseudo-info harvesting, and that you've barely taken the time to even try and understand what you posted.

Sometimes I see a weird bluish white spark in the corner of my eyes its very tiny almost the size of a grain of salt thats the best way I can explain it....but maybe something is wrong with my eyes idk...