Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sumerians

LucidElement

If you look at a Sumerian exhibit you see pictures of astronauts, and oxeygen tanks and spaceships, its interesting, how did they predict such things? alien gods? what exactly is it about the Sumerians that make things so interesting.

No. That's what you see with a modern eye. That's not at all what the Sumerians were representing.

If you look at a Sumerian exhibit you see pictures of astronauts, and oxeygen tanks and spaceships, its interesting, how did they predict such things? alien gods? what exactly is it about the Sumerians that make things so interesting.

Depending on what you are smoking at the time you also see Siegbert's follies in full performance tap dancing away.

Even if you don't Sitchinize them, they still are an interesting people:

http://www.iranian.com/History/2005/March/Gutians/

http://www.historywiz.com/mesopotamia.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumer

People have misinterpreted not only Sumerian, but Egyptian and Mayan art as well. Whenever a culture has even remotely ambiguous or abstract looking art or hieroglyps, the UFO enthusiasts will make what they want of it, despite strong historical evidence to the contrary.

People have misinterpreted not only Sumerian, but Egyptian and Mayan art as well. Whenever a culture has even remotely ambiguous or abstract looking art or hieroglyps, the UFO enthusiasts will make what they want of it, despite strong historical evidence to the contrary.

And so it goes. Sadly you are completely right, Cybele. It's incredible the flights of fancy people come up with when they look at ancient art but have no idea how to examine or interpret such art appropriately. I am amazed and astounded by what some adults come up with. Ancient art isn't nearly as mysterious as the shocking notions that enter modern people's heads.

I'm a docent at the Oriental Institute at the University of Chicago. I've spent a considerable amount of time in its museum, teaching people about its collections. These collections include extensive numbers of artifacts from the protohistorical periods, Sumer, Akkad, Assyria, and other ancient peoples of Mesopotamia. I can assure you with complete confidence that astronauts, oxygen tanks, and spaceships are not featured among them.

That statue of Tell Asmos sort of looks like Cthulu, a chibi version anyway.

It does at that. I never realised it before, lol. You do realize that some are going to use this and say that Chtuluh was real, right?

And so it goes. Sadly you are completely right, Cybele. It's incredible the flights of fancy people come up with when they look at ancient art but have no idea how to examine or interpret such art appropriately. I am amazed and astounded by what some adults come up with. Ancient art isn't nearly as mysterious as the shocking notions that enter modern people's heads.

I'm a docent at the Oriental Institute at the University of Chicago. I've spent a considerable amount of time in its museum, teaching people about its collections. These collections include extensive numbers of artifacts from the protohistorical periods, Sumer, Akkad, Assyria, and other ancient peoples of Mesopotamia. I can assure you with complete confidence that astronauts, oxygen tanks, and spaceships are not featured among them.

The thing is, we see this art with modern eyes and associate things we don't recognise with concepts and images we know. Normal human behaviour really. This does not make such interpretations correct though.

Seeing astronauts, oxygen tanks, and spaceships is utter nonsense.

• 2 years later...

I wish I can go to one of those Sumerian exhibits. I think its very interesting. But if you wanna see some really freaky stuff get high and read the bible, you'll read some serious sick plagerized ****. Or better yet get high and read about Torquemada and the Inquisition and how they killed even their fellow worshippers only because they didn't want to join the church. Or get high and read about the Queen's burnings against her town over catholic religion. Even though the bibles stuff has been predated in Sumerian history 4000 years before the half-extraterrestial Jesus walked the earth. People get it straight, our ancestors are the ones who misinterpreted these gods, Ezekiel's fiery chariot my ass!

This is what happened:

‎450,000 years ago we were created by other-worldy beings. Then afterwards there was an argument about the fate of the Adamus that they created, since they didn't need us anymore, they were supposed to get rid of us. But the benevolent "angels" decided to leave us and give us the gift of life, the gift of this planet and the gift of free will. There was a faction between these extraterrestials, the good "angels" who created us and bad "angels" who were jealous of us and our free will. A war broke out amongst the "angels". The bad "angels" were then casted out of the "heavens" and fell to earth.

The molevolent "angels" are the "sons of god that came down and mated with the daughters of men" whom they found irresitably attractive. 200,000 years ago, the benevolent "angels" returned only to find nephilims roaming the earth running a muckus. Nephilims are the product of "gods" and humans creating demi-gods or "giants". The benevolent "angels" created the flood to wipe out the 409,000 evil Nephilims. The benevolent "angels" then created humans with the strain of DNA from one human and humans were created again.

The benevolent "angels" told the molevolent "angels" that they could not directly come in contact with the Adamus. The benevolent and molevolent "angels" both agreed but with the exception that the molevolent "angels" could influence the Adamus to tempt them to evil to prove that we don't deserve the planet and our free will, just like the Nephilims. If we fell to temptation and showed we didn't deserve the planet, they would create another flood and destroy us again and it will get written down again in ancient history as another catastrophy when the "gods" disapproved of the humans and wiped them off the earth. Thats why every so thousand years they return to observe us and unfortunately destroy earth to cleanse the evil humans on the earth. The flood, Sodom and Gomorra, and many instances recorded through history in ancient Hindu books and cueniform tablets of the earth being cleansed of humans that were not worthy of it. The molevolent "angels" were always jealous of us because we were treated better than the "angels", given this planet and were given free will.

The molevolent "angels" hated that we were given free will. So much so that throughout history the molevolent "angels" have been testing our free will to prove to the good "angels" that we were not worthy of it. By creating ideologies and religions to make us surrender our souls out of our own free will because they knew that the most efficient take over is if the target chooses out of free will to be captured yet believing to be free.

Religion was one of many subliminal instruments created by the molevolent extraterrestials to make fearful religious people paranoid to kill many innocent people even their own kind to prove that we don't deserve free will. Molevolent "angels" are very clever and wouldn't come here with a hostile take over as seen in movies because only a primitive race like us would act like that. And if we keep playing with nuclear weapons and destroying the planet and show that we are taking our free will for granted, the benevolent "angels" will create another flood just as they did with the Nephilims who ran a muckus 200,000 years ago.

The molevolent "angels" are the fallen depicted in the movies, and in numerous abduction accounts but the benevolent "angels" are the ones who created us 450,000 years ago. They use an owl to desquise their pets, alien greys. Alien greys are pets to them who do their dirty work. The molevolent "angels" are the ones who tempt us to evil.

Eden was the name of the place they landed when they arrived 450,000 years ago. Adamus was the name they gave us humans when they created us. They are capable of connecting souls to bodies as the half-extraterrestial Jesus did with Lazarus in the caves. They are also capable of creating bodies and planting souls in them when we are reincarnated. Everytime a person dies, a baby is born of that soul, never to remember its past life but only through hypnosis or a dream.

People should be able to think by themselves realistically instead of being forced by others what to think by means of torture, burning at the stake and hangings like what happened in the hands of religious leaders like Torquemada in the Inquisition and the queen's burnings and beheadings over catholic religion. This sheds new light to what we have been brainwashed to think actually happened.

Don't let them choose your soul's destiny because many people have died by the hands of those religious leaders and will pay the price when their soul needs a body. You must lead a good soul, by living a good life and believe in your extraterrestial creator by appreciating your free will in a good way, which means no fear, no paranoia, no killing and eventually no sin.

Don't get me wrong, its ok to have religious beliefs, everyone should believe in something but when religious beliefs are turning everyone to religious nut jobs and making them go against thier own will and killing innocent people by mass suicide, cults, burning at the stake, and beheadings then somethings definately wrong with that church.

There have been countless civilizations that have been conquered and literally raped of their lives, blood line of their descendants lost and their beliefs burned. And then forced to a different belief. In 1526, the Spaniards Francisco Pizarro's invasion on the Incas, Cortez burning every ancient book the Aztecs had and then melting all of their gold. To force their beliefs in that manner is animalistic and wrong. Religion leads people to paranioa and makes them act out in anger.

----A quote by Dr. Karla Turner-----

"Humans have a deep need to believe in the power of good. We need for the aliens to be a good force, since we feel so helpless in their presence. And we need for some superior force to offer us a hope of salvation, both personally and globally, when we consider the sorry state of the world. I think the aliens know this about us--they know that we want and hope for them to be benevolent creatures--and they use our desire for goodness to manipulate us. What better way to gain our cooperation than to tell us that the things they are doing are for our own good?"

-----A quote by P. D. Ouspensky, "In search of the miraculous" -----

There is an Eastern tale which speaks about a very rich magician who had a great many sheep. But at the same time this magician was very mean. He did not want to hire shepherds nor did he want to erect a fence about the pasture where his sheep were grazing. The sheep consequently often wandered into the forest, fell into ravines, and so on, and above all they ran away, for they knew the magician wanted their flesh and skins and this they did not like. At last the magician found a remedy. He hypnotized his sheep and suggested to them first of all that they were immortal, and that no harm was being done to them when they were skinned, that, on the contrary, it would be very good for them and even pleasant; secondly he suggested that the magician was a good master who loved his flock so much that he was ready to do anything in the world for them; and in the third place he suggested to them if anything at all were going happen to them it was not going happen just then, at any rate not that day, and therefore they had no need to think about it. Further the magician suggested to his sheep that they were not sheep at all; to some of them he suggested that they were lions, to others that they were eagles, to others that they were men and to others that they were magicians.

And after this all his cares and worries about the sheep came to end. They never ran away again but quietly awaited the time when the magician would require their flesh and skins. This tale is a good illustration of man's position.

Basically, its manipulation and deception through hyperdimension forces that aliens use by sparking and creating religions in antiquity for people to govern them till they would require their flesh and skins. A directing force of these otherworldly intelligent beings or "angels", working with humanity ever since we began evolving on this planet and will entervene at key points to try to nudge our development in a certain direction to ensure mankinds survival for their evil agenda when they would return for our "flesh and skins" i.e. our "bodies and souls".

-----"The active side of infinity" by Carlos Castaneda -----

"Ah, that's the universe at large," don Juan said, "incommensurable, nonlinear, outside the realm of syntax. The sorcerers of ancient Mexico were the first ones to see those fleeting shadows, so they followed them around. They saw them as your're seeing them, and they saw them as energy that flows in the universe. And they did discover something transcendental.

They discovered that we have a companion for life. We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it supresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don't do so.

You have arrived, by your effort alone, to what the shamans of ancient Mexico called the topic of all topics. I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are help prisoner! This was an energetic fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico."

"Why has the predator taken over in the fashion that you're describing, don Juan?," I asked. "There must be a logical explanation."

"There is an explanation." don Juan replied, "which is the simplest explanation in the world. They took over because we are food for them, and they sqeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, the predators rear us in human coops. Therefore, their food is always available to them."

"No, no, no, no," I heard myself saying, "This is absurd, don Juan. What you're saying is something monstrous. It simply can't be true, for sorcerers or for average men, or for anyone."

"Why not?" don Juan asked calmly. "Why not? Because it infurtiates you?"

"Yes, it infuriates me, " I retorted, "Those claims are monstrous!"

"I want to appeal to your analytical mind," Don Juan said, "Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradiction between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behavior. Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal."

"But how can they do this, don Juan?" I asked, somehow angered further by what he was saying. "Do they whisper all that in our ears while we are asleep?"

"No, they don't do it that way. That's idiotic!" don Juan said, smiling. "They are infinitely more efficient and organized than that. In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver -- stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous manuever from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now.

"I know that even though you have never suffered hunger you have food anxiety, which is none other than the anxiety of the predators(aliens) who fears that any moment now its maneuver is going to be uncovered and food is going to be denied. Through the mind, which, after all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convienient for them. And they ensure, in this manner, a degree of security to act as a buffer against their fear."

And theres the question why? Which is the simplest explanation in the world. They took over because we are food for them, and they sqeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, these predators rear us in human coops. Therefore, their food is always available to them. They love us just like we love chicken, so why do we kill chickens for food if we love them so much? I know that even though you have never suffered hunger you have food anxiety, which is none other than the anxiety of the predators(aliens) who fears that any moment now its maneuver is going to be uncovered and food is going to be denied. Through the mind, which, after all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convienient for them. And they ensure, in this manner, a degree of security to act as a buffer against their fear.

Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradiction between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behavior. These religious leaders believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal.

There is only one reason why we are here. One reason why we were left here by the benevolent other-wordly beings and that is to earn it. To earn the gift of life, the gift of this planet and the gift of free will that they priviledged us with. The extraterrestials hate it when we call it "religion" because there is only one truth. And that truth is, to be free-spirited and being grateful of their gift. The only time we should announce a "god" is when they have arrived and only then.

Im free-spirited. Ancient Astronaut Theory is my only truth, which only means 2 facts, ever since our creation, there has been a directing force of otherworldly intelligent beings or "angels" that have been working with humanity ever since we began evolving on this planet and will entervene at key points to try to nudge our development in a certain direction to ensure mankinds survival. Second, mainstream science and AAT have already came to the same conclusion that life on earth came from the stars.

• Like 1

I wish I can go to one of those Sumerian exhibits. I think its very interesting. But if you wanna see some really freaky stuff get high and read the bible, you'll read some serious sick plagerized ****. Or better yet get high and read about Torquemada and the Inquisition and how they killed even their fellow worshippers only because they didn't want to join the church. Or get high and read about the Queen's burnings against her town over catholic religion. Even though the bibles stuff has been predated in Sumerian history 4000 years before the half-extraterrestial Jesus walked the earth. People get it straight, our ancestors are the ones who misinterpreted these gods, Ezekiel's fiery chariot my ass!

This is what happened:

‎450,000 years ago we were created by other-worldy beings. Then afterwards there was an argument about the fate of the Adamus that they created, since they didn't need us anymore, they were supposed to get rid of us. But the benevolent "angels" decided to leave us and give us the gift of life, the gift of this planet and the gift of free will. There was a faction between these extraterrestials, the good "angels" who created us and bad "angels" who were jealous of us and our free will. A war broke out amongst the "angels". The bad "angels" were then casted out of the "heavens" and fell to earth.

The molevolent "angels" are the "sons of god that came down and mated with the daughters of men" whom they found irresitably attractive. 200,000 years ago, the benevolent "angels" returned only to find nephilims roaming the earth running a muckus. Nephilims are the product of "gods" and humans creating demi-gods or "giants". The benevolent "angels" created the flood to wipe out the 409,000 evil Nephilims. The benevolent "angels" then created humans with the strain of DNA from one human and humans were created again.

The benevolent "angels" told the molevolent "angels" that they could not directly come in contact with the Adamus. The benevolent and molevolent "angels" both agreed but with the exception that the molevolent "angels" could influence the Adamus to tempt them to evil to prove that we don't deserve the planet and our free will, just like the Nephilims. If we fell to temptation and showed we didn't deserve the planet, they would create another flood and destroy us again and it will get written down again in ancient history as another catastrophy when the "gods" disapproved of the humans and wiped them off the earth. Thats why every so thousand years they return to observe us and unfortunately destroy earth to cleanse the evil humans on the earth. The flood, Sodom and Gomorra, and many instances recorded through history in ancient Hindu books and cueniform tablets of the earth being cleansed of humans that were not worthy of it. The molevolent "angels" were always jealous of us because we were treated better than the "angels", given this planet and were given free will.

The molevolent "angels" hated that we were given free will. So much so that throughout history the molevolent "angels" have been testing our free will to prove to the good "angels" that we were not worthy of it. By creating ideologies and religions to make us surrender our souls out of our own free will because they knew that the most efficient take over is if the target chooses out of free will to be captured yet believing to be free.

Religion was one of many subliminal instruments created by the molevolent extraterrestials to make fearful religious people paranoid to kill many innocent people even their own kind to prove that we don't deserve free will. Molevolent "angels" are very clever and wouldn't come here with a hostile take over as seen in movies because only a primitive race like us would act like that. And if we keep playing with nuclear weapons and destroying the planet and show that we are taking our free will for granted, the benevolent "angels" will create another flood just as they did with the Nephilims who ran a muckus 200,000 years ago.

The molevolent "angels" are the fallen depicted in the movies, and in numerous abduction accounts but the benevolent "angels" are the ones who created us 450,000 years ago. They use an owl to desquise their pets, alien greys. Alien greys are pets to them who do their dirty work. The molevolent "angels" are the ones who tempt us to evil.

Eden was the name of the place they landed when they arrived 450,000 years ago. Adamus was the name they gave us humans when they created us. They are capable of connecting souls to bodies as the half-extraterrestial Jesus did with Lazarus in the caves. They are also capable of creating bodies and planting souls in them when we are reincarnated. Everytime a person dies, a baby is born of that soul, never to remember its past life but only through hypnosis or a dream.

People should be able to think by themselves realistically instead of being forced by others what to think by means of torture, burning at the stake and hangings like what happened in the hands of religious leaders like Torquemada in the Inquisition and the queen's burnings and beheadings over catholic religion. This sheds new light to what we have been brainwashed to think actually happened.

Don't let them choose your soul's destiny because many people have died by the hands of those religious leaders and will pay the price when their soul needs a body. You must lead a good soul, by living a good life and believe in your extraterrestial creator by appreciating your free will in a good way, which means no fear, no paranoia, no killing and eventually no sin.

Don't get me wrong, its ok to have religious beliefs, everyone should believe in something but when religious beliefs are turning everyone to religious nut jobs and making them go against thier own will and killing innocent people by mass suicide, cults, burning at the stake, and beheadings then somethings definately wrong with that church.

There have been countless civilizations that have been conquered and literally raped of their lives, blood line of their descendants lost and their beliefs burned. And then forced to a different belief. In 1526, the Spaniards Francisco Pizarro's invasion on the Incas, Cortez burning every ancient book the Aztecs had and then melting all of their gold. To force their beliefs in that manner is animalistic and wrong. Religion leads people to paranioa and makes them act out in anger.

----A quote by Dr. Karla Turner-----

"Humans have a deep need to believe in the power of good. We need for the aliens to be a good force, since we feel so helpless in their presence. And we need for some superior force to offer us a hope of salvation, both personally and globally, when we consider the sorry state of the world. I think the aliens know this about us--they know that we want and hope for them to be benevolent creatures--and they use our desire for goodness to manipulate us. What better way to gain our cooperation than to tell us that the things they are doing are for our own good?"

-----A quote by P. D. Ouspensky, "In search of the miraculous" -----

There is an Eastern tale which speaks about a very rich magician who had a great many sheep. But at the same time this magician was very mean. He did not want to hire shepherds nor did he want to erect a fence about the pasture where his sheep were grazing. The sheep consequently often wandered into the forest, fell into ravines, and so on, and above all they ran away, for they knew the magician wanted their flesh and skins and this they did not like. At last the magician found a remedy. He hypnotized his sheep and suggested to them first of all that they were immortal, and that no harm was being done to them when they were skinned, that, on the contrary, it would be very good for them and even pleasant; secondly he suggested that the magician was a good master who loved his flock so much that he was ready to do anything in the world for them; and in the third place he suggested to them if anything at all were going happen to them it was not going happen just then, at any rate not that day, and therefore they had no need to think about it. Further the magician suggested to his sheep that they were not sheep at all; to some of them he suggested that they were lions, to others that they were eagles, to others that they were men and to others that they were magicians.

And after this all his cares and worries about the sheep came to end. They never ran away again but quietly awaited the time when the magician would require their flesh and skins. This tale is a good illustration of man's position.

Basically, its manipulation and deception through hyperdimension forces that aliens use by sparking and creating religions in antiquity for people to govern them till they would require their flesh and skins. A directing force of these otherworldly intelligent beings or "angels", working with humanity ever since we began evolving on this planet and will entervene at key points to try to nudge our development in a certain direction to ensure mankinds survival for their evil agenda when they would return for our "flesh and skins" i.e. our "bodies and souls".

-----"The active side of infinity" by Carlos Castaneda -----

"Ah, that's the universe at large," don Juan said, "incommensurable, nonlinear, outside the realm of syntax. The sorcerers of ancient Mexico were the first ones to see those fleeting shadows, so they followed them around. They saw them as your're seeing them, and they saw them as energy that flows in the universe. And they did discover something transcendental.

They discovered that we have a companion for life. We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it supresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don't do so.

You have arrived, by your effort alone, to what the shamans of ancient Mexico called the topic of all topics. I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are help prisoner! This was an energetic fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico."

"Why has the predator taken over in the fashion that you're describing, don Juan?," I asked. "There must be a logical explanation."

"There is an explanation." don Juan replied, "which is the simplest explanation in the world. They took over because we are food for them, and they sqeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, the predators rear us in human coops. Therefore, their food is always available to them."

"No, no, no, no," I heard myself saying, "This is absurd, don Juan. What you're saying is something monstrous. It simply can't be true, for sorcerers or for average men, or for anyone."

"Why not?" don Juan asked calmly. "Why not? Because it infurtiates you?"

"Yes, it infuriates me, " I retorted, "Those claims are monstrous!"

"I want to appeal to your analytical mind," Don Juan said, "Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradiction between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behavior. Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal."

"But how can they do this, don Juan?" I asked, somehow angered further by what he was saying. "Do they whisper all that in our ears while we are asleep?"

"No, they don't do it that way. That's idiotic!" don Juan said, smiling. "They are infinitely more efficient and organized than that. In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver -- stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous manuever from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now.

"I know that even though you have never suffered hunger you have food anxiety, which is none other than the anxiety of the predators(aliens) who fears that any moment now its maneuver is going to be uncovered and food is going to be denied. Through the mind, which, after all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convienient for them. And they ensure, in this manner, a degree of security to act as a buffer against their fear."

And theres the question why? Which is the simplest explanation in the world. They took over because we are food for them, and they sqeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, these predators rear us in human coops. Therefore, their food is always available to them. They love us just like we love chicken, so why do we kill chickens for food if we love them so much? I know that even though you have never suffered hunger you have food anxiety, which is none other than the anxiety of the predators(aliens) who fears that any moment now its maneuver is going to be uncovered and food is going to be denied. Through the mind, which, after all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convienient for them. And they ensure, in this manner, a degree of security to act as a buffer against their fear.

Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradiction between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behavior. These religious leaders believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal.

There is only one reason why we are here. One reason why we were left here by the benevolent other-wordly beings and that is to earn it. To earn the gift of life, the gift of this planet and the gift of free will that they priviledged us with. The extraterrestials hate it when we call it "religion" because there is only one truth. And that truth is, to be free-spirited and being grateful of their gift. The only time we should announce a "god" is when they have arrived and only then.

Im free-spirited. Ancient Astronaut Theory is my only truth, which only means 2 facts, ever since our creation, there has been a directing force of otherworldly intelligent beings or "angels" that have been working with humanity ever since we began evolving on this planet and will entervene at key points to try to nudge our development in a certain direction to ensure mankinds survival. Second, mainstream science and AAT have already came to the same conclusion that life on earth came from the stars.

Wait.........WHAT?

Hey Smokinjoe,

Stuff this in a pipe and see if you get a buzz.If the angels didn't have free will how could they decide to be bad or oppose god's will?Let me know if you get a ringer of that.

jmccr8

Well my 2c here is the artist that did those carvings and drawings must have seen them in real life, just as Picaso saw people with ears on their foreheads and noses on their arms and some other artist that saw half man half horses or mermaids.

Its a simple case of art work in my opinion (not fact as far as I know its my opinion)

Could there be more to it? Im pretty sure there could be, but I once drew a lion mixed with a bird mixed with a elephant, all it was, was a drawing of an over active mind.

I think we as humans are trying to find meaning in the simple, im not discounting the chance there is more to it, but it is very possible it was just some dude creating what he saw in his mind as 10000's of others have done through out time...

So could it be a spaceship yes it could be, in reality it could also be a variation of a creative mind drawing some bad ass bird.

again we look to deep for the meaning in things when sometimes the thing itself is the meaning.

Have a great day all.

Peter

Hey! Yeah!

Just like somebody melted Salvador Dali's clock!

Definitely realism. Where they get that stupid term "Surrealism?"

Harte

The television series, Ancient Aliens focus a lot on the ancient Sumerians.

The television series, Ancient Aliens focus a lot on the ancient Sumerians.

That's like watching "Married with children" and then derive a theory about how to behave towards your children from it.

No, wait, that could actually work.

It's because they were a civilization that was immersed by fallen angel culture and had angelic technology.

Have some of you here actually ever read a decent history book or two on ancient Sumer, or is a lot of this information coming from Ancient Aliens and other fringe media? :wacko:

They Didn't Predict It .. They Simply Depicted What They Saw :yes:

That's like watching "Married with children" and then derive a theory about how to behave towards your children from it.

No, wait, that could actually work.

Haha, true. Entertaining though. Especially if you like hearing the sentence: "According to ancient astronaut theorists," which they say every five minutes, lol.

Haha, true. Entertaining though. Especially if you like hearing the sentence: "According to ancient astronaut theorists," which they say every five minutes, lol.

I know what you mean. That line drives me nuts, as though these guys are some kind of legitimate historical researchers.

Whenever they say that line (every five minutes), a different one pops into my head: "According to half-baked lunatics who wear tinfoil hats..."

I know what you mean. That line drives me nuts, as though these guys are some kind of legitimate historical researchers.

Whenever they say that line (every five minutes), a different one pops into my head: "According to half-baked lunatics who wear tinfoil hats..."

Not to nitpick, but the right definition is the quack quoting a quack carousel.

Not to nitpick, but the right definition is the quack quoting a quack carousel.

Haha, I like it. Never heard it before though :)

I live alone, but I DO know about being married; I have friends who are never too tired to inform me about how it is to be married..... and then I tell them it is a lot better to just fool around, and no headaches involved.

It is about the same thing: You want to believe it is all true (about marrying, true love, and all that bs, or that it will all work out fine like you hoped it would)..

"Yes, I do."

And then this, "Yes Al?"

"Here's my wallet, honey." Yeah.

Nah, not my thing, never ever.

+++++++

My excuses for any bad words. I am a bit off rightt now.

Edited by Abramelin