Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New World Super-Power forming in Europe?

Karlis

Folks, far-fetched as this may sound, it may be that we are possibly witnessing the formation of a new World Super-Power in Europe.

The ratification of the Lisbon Treaty on the third of November means -- in essence -- that the nations within the European Union soon will be subject to the Laws and Decrees of the EU, and will not have the right to challenge EU laws that conflict with their own National Laws.

Consider the following, if my above thoughts sound too far-fetched:

An analysis by Prof. Anthony Coughlan

Today the European Union leaders signed the Lisbon Treaty. This treaty gives the EU the constitutional form of a state. These are
the ten most important things the Lisbon Treaty does
:

1. It establishes a legally new European Union in the constitutional form of a supranational European State.

2. It empowers this new European Union to act as a State vis-a-vis other States and its own citizens.

3. It makes us all citizens of this new European Union.

4. To hide the enormity of the change, the same name – European Union – will be kept while the Lisbon Treaty changes fundamentally the legal and constitutional nature of the Union.

5. It creates a Union Parliament for the Union's new citizens.

6. It creates a Cabinet Government of the new Union.

7. It creates a new Union political President.

8. It creates a civil rights code for the new Union's citizens.

9. It makes national Parliaments subordinate to the new Union.

10. It gives the new Union self-empowerment powers.

For a detailed summary of the above points, see see link

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• questionmark

• stevewinn

• MARAB0D

• keithisco

Folks, far-fetched as this may sound, it may be that we are possibly witnessing the formation of a new World Super-Power in Europe.

The ratification of the Lisbon Treaty on the third of November means -- in essence -- that the nations within the European Union soon will be subject to the Laws and Decrees of the EU, and will not have the right to challenge EU laws that conflict with their own National Laws.

Consider the following, if my above thoughts sound too far-fetched:

An analysis by Prof. Anthony Coughlan

Today the European Union leaders signed the Lisbon Treaty. This treaty gives the EU the constitutional form of a state. These are
the ten most important things the Lisbon Treaty does
:

1. It establishes a legally new European Union in the constitutional form of a supranational European State.

2. It empowers this new European Union to act as a State vis-a-vis other States and its own citizens.

3. It makes us all citizens of this new European Union.

4. To hide the enormity of the change, the same name – European Union – will be kept while the Lisbon Treaty changes fundamentally the legal and constitutional nature of the Union.

5. It creates a Union Parliament for the Union's new citizens.

6. It creates a Cabinet Government of the new Union.

7. It creates a new Union political President.

8. It creates a civil rights code for the new Union's citizens.

9. It makes national Parliaments subordinate to the new Union.

10. It gives the new Union self-empowerment powers.

For a detailed summary of the above points, see see link

I saw this coming when the officially started the eu way back whenever.

I saw this coming when the officially started the eu way back whenever.

Yes ... but the "reality" is about to be born. Will it be a monster, remains to be seen.

Yes ... but the "reality" is about to be born. Will it be a monster, remains to be seen.

Very true...Only time can tell...But wont it be a good thing because all of them will have the same rules resulting in easier interaction of the people

And Daniel...

4c. Quoting: Do not quote everything that has come beforehand in a thread only to add a short response, this not only clutters up the board but makes threads harder to follow and tends to be frowned upon by other visitors. Quote tags should only be used to remove any ambiguity over what you are responding to, only use them when necessary

Thanks

B????

Very true...Only time can tell...But wont it be a good thing because all of them will have the same rules resulting in easier interaction of the people

Thanks

B????

And all of them could be more easily led aka ruled by one leader/ruler. History does tend to repeat itself,

So what? I like most of Europe and what it stands for.

Please, no matter what laws it thinks it has, all it'll take is one of the "big players" to say "yeah right, I don't think so" for it to go tits up.

(That's the UK, France or Germany with a few others) and places like Ireland ALREADY ignore the EU despite nominally being part of it.

It's a paper tiger, the League of Nations and United Nations mark 3.

i've been saying it for donkeys years, the European Soviet Union is the most dangerous threat to democracy in Europe.

we are being dictated to from unelected bureaucrats in Brussels. 80% of British laws are now made in Europe. with European law superseding British law. they control everything from human rights to when are rubbish is collected to what food we eat.

god help us.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2199214/EU-rules-ban-sale-of-too-small-kiwis.html

everything in the EU is banned unless they make it legal.

the EU have no regard for the wishes of the people of Europe. if you get a vote and you make the wrong choice you are made to vote again until you get it right.

Not one single bit of the European Union is Democratic. not one single person can say this Union is democratic not one.

the ratification of the treaty gave the European Soviet Union its own personality has a full fledged country. with a new president, new foreign affairs minister, etc.... The treaty has given such powers that they can now change whatever they like without asking the people to ever vote again. self emending powers and it just goes on and on.................

I've read the full treaty. others should as well, and then you will see where we are going.

i've been saying it for donkeys years, the European Soviet Union is the most dangerous threat to democracy in Europe.

the ratification of the treaty gave the European Soviet Union its own personality has a full fledged country. with a new president, new foreign affairs minister, etc.... The treaty has given such powers that they can now change whatever they like without asking the people to ever vote again. self emending powers and it just goes on and on.................

I've read the full treaty. others should as well, and then you will see where we are going.

Steve,

It is simply inaccurate to say the Treaty has given it the personality of a fully fledged country. No Standing Army, no Comon Foreign Policy, No official anthem, No official Flag, no common voting system, no common currency

"Democracy" is held to be remitted to each independent Nation within the EU. Many laws are indeed formulated in Brussels, with UK representation on every committee and panel that considers such things. It removes a lot of burden from National Assemblies as is generally very productive.

One more point - the EU does not determine when your rubbish is collected, if it did then it would be the same as in most of Spain ie. at least once every single day - when did that last happen in the UK???

Steve,

It is simply inaccurate to say the Treaty has given it the personality of a fully fledged country. No Standing Army, no Comon Foreign Policy, No official anthem, No official Flag, no common voting system, no common currency

"Democracy" is held to be remitted to each independent Nation within the EU. Many laws are indeed formulated in Brussels, with UK representation on every committee and panel that considers such things. It removes a lot of burden from National Assemblies as is generally very productive.

One more point - the EU does not determine when your rubbish is collected, if it did then it would be the same as in most of Spain ie. at least once every single day - when did that last happen in the UK???

just wait Keith just you wait and see. when it all comes to fruition just remember what I've repeatedly said about the EU and where its going.

just wait Keith just you wait and see. when it all comes to fruition just remember what I've repeatedly said about the EU and where its going.

Steve,

I dont doubt what you are saying - it just hasn't happened yet is all.

On the whole I approve of the EU, but serious, serious, reform of its structures are well overdue and before any more big decisions are made polling needs to be in place to ensure that the desires of the electorate are fully taken into account

Steve,

On the whole I approve of the EU, but serious, serious, reform of its structures are well overdue and before any more big decisions are made polling needs to be in place to ensure that the desires of the electorate are fully taken into account

why should we wait until it happens, when anyone who can read and has a good pair of eyes can see what they are doing. why do people have to witness events before they act. i can never understand that.

i dont agree with any part of the EU, read the Lisbon treaty and if you come back and say you agree with it then we'll go from there.

just a point about the Rubbish collections. when we had our bin collections changed from weekly to fortnightly i phoned the council and asked why they had changed the collections, they said in order to meet EU landfill tax directive. in short we get fined by the EU for over using our own landfill sites.

so in order for the council not to increase the council tax they collect the rubbish fortnightly

Edited by stevewinn

why should we wait until it happens, when anyone who can read and has a good pair of eyes can see what they are doing. why do people have to witness events before they act. i can never understand that.

i dont agree with any part of the EU, read the Lisbon treaty and if you come back and say you agree with it then we'll go from there.

just a point about the Rubbish collections. when we had our bin collections changed from weekly to fortnightly i phoned the council and asked why they had changed the collections, they said in order to meet EU landfill tax directive. in short we get fined by the EU for over using our own landfill sites.

so in order for the council not to increase the council tax they collect the rubbish fortnightly

Steve, we know you hate the Union, but it does not further your cause to inaccurately throw qualifiers at it.

You should inform yourself about the legislative and how it works before spouting crap. The fact of the matter is that the last word, now that the treaty of Lisbon has been implemented, will always belong to the parliament. And that parliament is democratically elected and even has your favorite politician in it. Now, if that guy is incapable of moving anything there you should refrain from electing him. He will not be able to do anything for you in Westminster either.

Edited by questionmark

Steve, we know you hate the Union, but it does not further your cause to inaccurately throw qualifiers at it.

You should inform yourself about the legislative and how it works before spouting crap. The fact of the matter is that the last word, now that the treaty of Lisbon has been implemented, will always belong to the parliament. And that parliament is democratically elected and even has your favorite politician in it. Now, if that guy is incapable of moving anything there you should refrain from electing him. He will not be able to do anything for you in Westminster either.

who is my favourite politician?

who is my favourite politician?

Lets see..does his last name not start with a G?

Lets see..does his last name not start with a G?

just come out and say who you think it is.

just come out and say who you think it is.

Nick Griffin man, Nick Griffin.

And Daniel...

Thanks

B????

sorry but for some reason it is all or nothing. no matter how i have tried or what buttons i push.

So what? I like most of Europe and what it stands for.

you do know that most of the world conquerers have come out of europe

we are being dictated to from unelected bureaucrats in Brussels. 80% of British laws are now made in Europe. with European law superseding British law. they control everything from human rights to when are rubbish is collected to what food we eat.

god help us.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2199214/EU-rules-ban-sale-of-too-small-kiwis.html

everything in the EU is banned unless they make it legal.

the EU have no regard for the wishes of the people of Europe. if you get a vote and you make the wrong choice you are made to vote again until you get it right.

Not one single bit of the European Union is Democratic. not one single person can say this Union is democratic not one.

i think england is going to leave it.

Steve,

that sounds kind of like. i only have one terratory demand. i demand the rhine. i demand austra. i demand parts of chek. i demand all of chek. can anyone recall who made those demands and what the finale result was.

we'll just turn our heads because this little bit doesn't really matter.

don't feel bad we here in the states have been doing the samething. giving away a little freedom to feel safer. and when the next attack comes we give up a little more freedom.

Edited by danielost

Nick Griffin man, Nick Griffin.

how wrong you are. and whatever give you that idea i dont know.

nick griffin is a ******. and the BNP are not the answer, the BNP couldnt run a bath let alone the country. trouble is in Britain we have no ability to elect a competent government, the three main parties are all the same - and the rest are not good enough.

I dont really like politicians but if i had to choose one, my favourite living politician would be... let me think maybe Nigel Farage leader or soon to be ex leader of the United Kingdom Independence Party

you do know that most of the world conquerers have come out of europe

You mean the British? Which you stated will leave the EU?

Steve,

just to pick you up on that.

No standing Army, read the treaty, who are the Euro Corpswho are the European Gendarmerie Force

You mean the British? Which you stated will leave the EU?

no i mean the british, the french, the spainish, the portiguese, the germans twice, and the italians(romans), and lets not forget the greeks.

Edited by danielost