Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Circle these dates on your calendar

Joiner

Thanks for explaining it more clearly. I'll be doing some research on the time wave theory also.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joiner

• digitalartist

• puridalan

• snoopxpert

I love that civil war in the usa will begin in march and july of 2012

Oh and the usa going to war with the philippines is so funny

I've been thinking and talking with my friends about there might be a revolution or civil war ever since Obama got into power. It seems there are more things happening day by day to re-enforce that idea. If it does happen, I'm wondering if our military will be backing up Obama as the commander in chief. I know if I were still in the military, I would refuse to do his bidding.

Just my thoughts.

Odie :gun:

So you'd commit treason.

What exactly would the reasoning be for treason exactly?

Edited by Mattshark

and there was me thinking racism was dead! lol

I think I'm going to move away for a few years... Pluto's looking like a good option at the moment. I'll just have to make sure I pack an extra scarf and mittens. :cry:

Sorry, you can't move to Pluto any more. Scientists demoted it from planet to ice chunk.

I recommend you move to Canada. It's pretty much the same thing.

Another amazing example of sinchronicities...I was reading lots of things about coincidences and sinchronicities and on Facebook I found a tribute for a girl which died and she shared my birthday and same year of me, and she died February 17 2009. Today with my theory is linked to February 17 2009...

Edited by Joiner

So you'd commit treason.

What exactly would the reasoning be for treason exactly?

No. I took an oath to protect this country against all enemies, foriegn and domestic.

Odie

No. I took an oath to protect this country against all enemies, foriegn and domestic.

Odie

The police protect the people, the army fights the enemy, when the army starts becoming the police the people they fight ususally turn out to be the people.

I've got a personal way to get to these dates by myself:ù

November 15 2009- Tambora eruption ( This is the only one not sure )

Any news?

Any rumblings?

We'd know by now if Tambora was going to blow (and it's the 15th now in Oz).

Odie

Sorry you never answered the question, what has been done by Obama to make you think committing treason is acceptable?

Sorry you never answered the question, what has been done by Obama to make you think committing treason is acceptable?

In the first place, I was addressing my post #51 to Starlight64. If you read my post I didn't say anything about commiting treason. I'm not going to argue with you or anyone about how good or bad this president is. It is my opinion that he is an illegal president and that's it.

Odie

lets see what happens

btw stop being jerky mattshark, this isnt the political forums, this is about Joiner and his predictions

Just wanted to point out: today is the 15th November (date of his first prediction) and Tambora has not erupted.

Yet. The day is not over... :innocent:

lets see what happens

btw stop being jerky mattshark, this isnt the political forums, this is about Joiner and his predictions

I'm not being jerky at all, I was asking a valid question about why he feels that civil is likely or justified. I know no it because of a very false reasoning he has thanks to far right loonies who are fighting against democracy because they lost (ie they are traitors).

Just wanted to point out: today is the 15th November (date of his first prediction) and Tambora has not erupted.

Yet. The day is not over... :innocent:

The day is over in Indonesia!

Edited by Mattshark

The day is over in Japan!

All right, smartarse! :P

I just didn't want to be accused of prematurely condemning his prediction.

Fail and you're no pyschic

Secondly, you have no where mentioned of North Koreas Liberation of the concentration camps coming up indeed in 2010 early spring probably. I've been having dreams about North Korea since I was 11 and this liberation will be one of the greatest moments in my life.

Thirdly, no where did you speak of the nuclear bombing that happened in Isreal...very recently. Your statements are to vague, at the same time that is no pyschic information you're giving out I can tell by the way you've written and compiled that data.

To say you are is horrendous and you should be disgusted with yourself. Shouldn't be joked around with, why didn't you say things like a plane would crash on such and such..or a person by the name of blank would die, or in bahil this would happen..because you're not and you can't do the things you say you do

Don't p*** me off

Have a nice life

Edited by puridalan

well so far you're batting nil, but I'll give you points for calling the first one the vaguest.

What nuclear boming in Israel BTW?

Also - Joiner never said they were a psychic, rather were using predictive algorithms etc to reach their conclusions.

On page one joiner said "I'm a psychic/clairvoyant in a certain way." So yes he actually did say that, and no he shouldn't of said that in all because its not even LIKE that in a certain way.

Secondly, the bombing did happen and it was in Isreal very recently, nuclear bombing specifically of one nuclear plant. Go look it up, I'm sure it will have your attention

Ummm... there has been no nuclear bombing in Isreal...

On page one joiner said "I'm a psychic/clairvoyant in a certain way." So yes he actually did say that, and no he shouldn't of said that in all because its not even LIKE that in a certain way.

from a certain point of view he is a clairvoyant, in so far as he's viewing something that is ethereal and not yet (or at all) real.

Secondly, the bombing did happen and it was in Isreal very recently, nuclear bombing specifically of one nuclear plant. Go look it up, I'm sure it will have your attention

Which would make it a bombing of a nuclear plant, not a nuclear bombing.

After this result, I suggest looking for different location of events, sometimes. I told you I was going to wait and see and I also suggest putting this topic into a hold and we could talk about such events on December 29.

Most of the events in the list, I got them from studying Timewave time cycles patterns.

Didn't you read about the repetition of the eruption in 1910-1912 that was revealed to public in his repetition period?

About psychic/clairvoyant or not, it works kinda only in my personal life. No one of you knows my personal life and you can't say I'm not clairvoyant. I have night dreams and 60% of them come true. That's it.

I again suggest circling this dates on some calendar and wait and see again, at least until December 29.

Having told this, I'm going to be away until the end of this year, or at least I could return if some event comes true before that date.

I don't believe in giving perfect forecasts of the future. Man is not perfect. Man could be spot on something, but will not know every single little event that happens. I do not know.

Edited by Joiner

Actually I can say if you're a clairvoyant or not. Why because I've met the real ones, in real life. There is a huge difference from those who claim to be real clairvoyants and those who are not.