Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Circle these dates on your calendar

Joiner

I don't care about your comments. This topic will go on, with or without any of your comments.

Would you like me to go through your list and point out which of your "predictions" never came to pass? I'm sure you would care then, if only enough to try to spin your way out of a sizable (and growing) list of failures.

Out of my ship, please.

Public forum. Anyone can post in any topic they want.

If you want to dictate who can and cannot post on your topics, invest in a private website or journal. Until then, people can and will publicly disagree with you, and there's nothing you can do about it, so you may as well learn to deal with the skepticism and differing opinions. It's a skill that will get you far in the mythical realm known as "the real world."

I'm sure not one of us will laugh on November 14 2010. I'm sure 100% and I never say 100%. Check out my last dream in the dreams section.

And I'm sure my mom's ex-husband was sure that we wouldn't be laughing on July 4, 1997, when he was saying that we were all going to die in a meteor shower.

Guess who was laughing on July 5?

(At least he got that "prediction" from someone whose methodology was a lot less specious than "I dreamed it!" But still.)

This topic will go on.

The definition of insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result each time."

In that light, you're no different than any other purported "prophet" of the 20th century - heaps and heaps of grand prophecies concerning major events... that turned anticlimactic when they never came to pass, only for them to be "rescheduled" because the supposed prophet had a new vision, or got new information, etc, etc. An endless vicious cycle of promises and letdowns.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joiner

• digitalartist

• puridalan

• snoopxpert

I don't base my predictions and beliefs about the future only with Timewave. I look to the big picture and I put everything together. Its like a puzzle.

Anyway, I'm not coming back on this topic. I will circle a date for me on my calendar: November 15 when I will come back on this forum with a gigantic " I told you so ".

Guess what recently I had a dream about this discussion and a replie similar to yours.

I have friends on this forum, and this is the only thing that will take me here again in the future.

But I can assure you I will not coming back in this topic.

Bye, Hasta la Vista. Adios. Adieu, Addio.

I will spend my time much better than talking to **EDIT**.

PS: You **EDIT**, I spend my entire life doing DIFFERENT THINGS FROM THE OTHER PEOPLE.

Is this that makes me a person with a brain.

I do things differently. This was a research. But like always, there are deficient people that ruin all. I don' t care if I will be banned. I hate forum people all together.

Astrology isn't true? Is always right, like today, where all daily horoscopes I checked out were talking about probable harsh discussions with people today.

Forum life is not for me. Ban me if you like. At least you will save the face when I will come back on this forum with my thread I told you so. I never say I'm sure 100 per cent. I'm sure like that on November 14.

Bye, **EDIT**. I could even manage to do a video with me laughing on November 15.

For people who are still interested and with a brain check out this topic: is the best you will find on the entire internet **EDIT** I will post things sometimes but there is Evasius major researcher of Timewave and highly acculturate man ACCULTURATE DID YOU GET IT?

People that send replies like those above mine, in that topic, they will be laughed by everyone because everybody knows about the validity of Timewave.

Edited by aquatus1

Ah, petty insults and name-calling. The last refuge of the truly desperate. You're not wrong; the people who don't believe your claims are just blind, brainless sheep who can't understand your ground-shaking greatness!

:rolleyes: You're simply mad that people aren't taking your wild predictions at face value and falling all over themselves to compliment you on your "awesome" precognitive skills.

If forums are really so horrible (because dissenting opinions are horrible, horrible things that no self-respecting prophet should ever have to deal with,) then might I suggest Blogger, Livejournal, or Weebly? You could set up your own blog or website, and never have to deal with "brainless idiots" like us ever again :) Why, you could prophesy to your little heart's content, and no one could ever call you on being wrong if you have your settings adjusted to disallow it :)

Edited by Black Coyote

Boo-hoo. Don't let the door smack your butt on the way out.

Edited by aquatus1