Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Magicjax question.

Doggirl3

The forum don't do the private messenger with me anymore so I hoping you email me a reply. Sorry for putting this in the wrong post if it in the wrong post gang.Magicjax how are you doing with your new hearing.

Pam-Doggirl3

Edited by Doggirl3

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doggirl3

• Superman

• Magicjax

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The forum don't do the private messenger with me anymore so I hoping you email me a reply. Sorry for putting this in the wrong post if it in the wrong post gang.Magicjax how are you doing with your new hearing.

Pam-Doggirl3

Don't know if this thread will last but thanks for asking.

My surgery for the Cochlear Implant is this Wednesday (Nov. 11). That's just 3 days away. I'm very excited. After the surgery I'll have to wait 3 to 5 weeks while it heals before I get the external part (Sound processor) and begin to hear again. So that should happen right before Christmas.

It's going to be a very exciting year for me.

I won't delete this thread, but I am going to have to close it; as it's off-topic.

If you're having problems with the forum's private messages, Doggirl3, then create a thread in this forum and we'll try to help you with the problem.

Closed

superman-1.gif Superman superman-1.gif

Unexplained Mysteries Moderator

Edited by Superman