Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

may 21,2011 judgment day?

Hot_Mama

well acutally as i read some pages of the bible..i red that even the angels doesn't know the exact end of the world only the son of man... but then theres a new theories and rumors that may 21,2011 is the 7oooth years from the great flood..

so what can u say about this..

more at :

http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/may21/index.html

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brasuka

• innerverse

• Mattshark

• Corp

That...just changed my whole thought on 2012 BUT you can only believe this is your life a christian believer..if your an atheist or something else then this is just scrap for them.

what the difference between 7000th and 6999th..... *shrugs* :unsure: If its going happen then its going happen, does not matter on the number of years have past since the 'great flood' :rolleyes:

Well, hmmm. That's just...

:headdesk:

Tha article also states that the world has only been around for just over 10,000 years so, I wouldn't give it much credence.

Well, hmmm. That's just...

:headdesk:

Tha article also states that the world has only been around for just over 10,000 years so, I wouldn't give it much credence.

And this would just be the beginning of the fail in that article.

*sigh*

Nibs

Another doomsday date? :sleepy:

I need a new 5 year calendar pronto! Most dates are taken all the way up to 2013 already...

well acutally as i read some pages of the bible..i red that even the angels doesn't know the exact end of the world only the son of man... but then theres a new theories and rumors that may 21,2011 is the 7oooth years from the great flood..

more at :

May 21 2011 is Exactly 7000 years from the date of the flood? :blink:

Riiiight! :unsure2:

GH Edges away slowly

(keeps eyes on OP all the time until he's far enough away!)

Edited by glyndowers heir

more at :

After much common sense research on the supposed world wide flood, It couldn't have happened as related in the Bible. I see you are not a young earther as they believe the earth is only 6000 years old. Also doesn't it somewhere in the bible say there will be a thousand years of peace before the end of the world? If my memory is correct on the last item and if the bible were correct, the world would not end in our lifetimes.

Fin

*slams head into desk repeatedly!!!*

Oh lord don't you think we don't have enough with 2012, now we have to add 2011 to it? Geez people, make up your effing minds. Besides the fact that those two dates can be disproven easely.

:devil:

You put a bunch of people to find out some sort of "facts" with strange "evidence" and believe it because they are big shots and smarter then us. So to me, science is not completely real.

more at :

Well since there was no great flood, you needn't worry.

You put a bunch of people to find out some sort of "facts" with strange "evidence" and believe it because they are big shots and smarter then us. So to me, science is not completely real.

Science is just method study, it is the one that provided you with nearly everything you will have ever used. Maybe you should actually get educated and then you could make a more informed judgement.

Why not just say "learnings is hard".

Slams Head on desk

Their wasn't any type of huge flood like the one in the bible.

Edited by Ryinrea

tell that to the people on the receiving end of a missile or a nuclear bomb going off in their face then tell me science isn't real? Also, think about how using "some" science methods and then you can find a way to produce more efficent energy through a more unstable line without worrying about it overloading on you as well. there is science out then, how you use it is souly determined on you.

Science isn't real.

Are you for real :blink:

Well since there was no great flood, you needn't worry.

Here Here *raises glass* :clap:

Epic Fail!!! well according to some research i have done in a dark closet as well as a vision i recieved while inhaling exhaust fumes, i can correctly surmise that the end of the world will be Juvember 32, 20013. tremble in fear!!!

Science does not say you should believe something because an authority says so. THAT is the purvey of religion :lol: . Science uses evidence to discover things, and if one has the patience to actually LEARN about it it all makes perfect sense.

My best subject is science actually. It's interesting but I don't know..two many lies nowadays.

Examples of these lies?

Nibs

Epic Fail!!! well according to some research i have done in a dark closet as well as a vision i recieved while inhaling exhaust fumes, i can correctly surmise that the end of the world will be Juvember 32, 20013. tremble in fear!!!

ud regret saying that if it was <_< even tho ud be long gone by then :rofl:

Loll i'm just going to step back out of this topic before i get flamed on.

yea i think their gona whale on u ^_^

Another doomsday date? :sleepy:

I need a new 5 year calendar pronto! Most dates are taken all the way up to 2013 already...

Ahh. A fellow Sagittarian. Can we agree? :yes: The way these predictions are going, we shouldn't see tomorrow.