Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

possibilities in 2012

mataroki

some people think nukes,others think a disease,and some think like a natural disaster. which do you think? and what do you think would be the coolest?

personally,i think id prefer zombies,or aliens or somthing :o

at least that way thered be some way to fight bck ^^ i mean,death by swine flu or somthing would SOOOOO suck! >.<

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mataroki

• Marby

• Torgo

• Ra_Sun-God

Well if there are as many nuts out there that believe in this that I think there are...then there will be a few riots here and there, people thinking everything is going to hell in a hand basket so they should try stir up as much **** as they can.

Or, nothing.

Well if there are as many nuts out there that believe in this that I think there are...then there will be a few riots here and there, people thinking everything is going to hell in a hand basket so they should try stir up as much **** as they can.

Or, nothing.

well lol,hopefully it doesnt go any farther than that.i kinda enjoy breathing.

I don't think it would be the end:

About 25 or 26 minuttes in this video interview with Robert O. Dean (who had Cosmic Top Secret Clearance) Robert mention about that the World War III is so close in the year 2012, but the ET's interfere and avoid it. The ET's will put humans arround there and there and there to avoid any conflicts between humans.

In the 1960'ies the UFOs shut down nuclear warheads.

Twice i have been asked this question: >>Then why did the aliens not stop the atomic bombing of Nagasaki and Hiroshima during World War II?<<, so i will of course repeat my answer to that:

My theory are as follow:

1) The ET's were not aware of the atomic bombs, so they got surprised, or

2) The ET's were aware of it, but they let the Americans bomb Nakasaki and Hiroshima, because if the ET's disabled the Atomic bombs then the Japanese may not had surrender, and World War II would possibly had continued for a much longer time, or

3) The ET's were aware of it, but they would see the effect of the atomic bomb before avoiding any future World War III, or

4) A combination of 2) and 3)

That's how i see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKExRqqlPJU Interview with Inca Indians about 2012

But then there is bull like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz86TsGx3fc 2012 Movie (trailer), that i think is bull

I don't think it would be the end:

About 25 or 26 minuttes in this video interview with Robert O. Dean (who had Cosmic Top Secret Clearance) Robert mention about that the World War III is so close in the year 2012, but the ET's interfere and avoid it. The ET's will put humans arround there and there and there to avoid any conflicts between humans.

In the 1960'ies the UFOs shut down nuclear warheads.

Twice i have been asked this question: >>Then why did the aliens not stop the atomic bombing of Nagasaki and Hiroshima during World War II?<<, so i will of course repeat my answer to that:

My theory are as follow:

1) The ET's were not aware of the atomic bombs, so they got surprised, or

2) The ET's were aware of it, but they let the Americans bomb Nakasaki and Hiroshima, because if the ET's disabled the Atomic bombs then the Japanese may not had surrender, and World War II would possibly had continued for a much longer time, or

3) The ET's were aware of it, but they would see the effect of the atomic bomb before avoiding any future World War III, or

4) A combination of 2) and 3)

That's how i see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKExRqqlPJU Interview with Inca Indians about 2012

But then there is bull like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz86TsGx3fc 2012 Movie (trailer), that i think is bull

stupid school compy,i cant see any of those vids D:

but wait...when did et come into this? xD

hm...hey sun,do you think ets will be the end of us then?

The only particularly cool astronomical event that year will be the transit of Venus across the face of the sun - a twice-in-two-centuries event!

That's all she wrote. The world will plod on as it always has.

some people think nukes,others think a disease,and some think like a natural disaster. which do you think? and what do you think would be the coolest?

personally,i think id prefer zombies,or aliens or somthing :o

at least that way thered be some way to fight bck ^^ i mean,death by swine flu or somthing would SOOOOO suck! >.<

The coolest thing would be to win a huge lottery

The coolest thing that could happen is nothing, because then, the people making money off of this would have to move onto something else to fool the gullible with, or fade into obscurity.

The coolest thing that could happen is nothing, because then, the people making money off of this would have to move onto something else to fool the gullible with, or fade into obscurity.

They've already got their backup - 2220, it's based on the transits of Venus (ie what the Mayan long count actually WAS based on IIRC).

What else could it be? The first wave has been released. Hidden as H1n1, which was not as deadly as the ones used centuries before. Wait till you see the next ones.

haha i hope that it will pass with no harm done, just i hope that the world takes a turn for the better though :/

anything that isnt boring Im all in. I like excitement

great answeer :D

Heres what's going to happen on the 21 - 12 - 2012. I am going to wake up, have a ****, shower shave. Go to work, come home, eat and sleep. Then on th 13 - 12 - 2012, I will do the exact same thing. Guys nothing will happen. An old calendar will end, nothing more. Don't fixate on something happening when it won't.

Thanks, GUNNARYSEARGENTHARTMAN

Heres what's going to happen on the 21 - 12 - 2012. I am going to wake up, have a ****, shower shave. Go to work, come home, eat and sleep. Then on th 13 - 12 - 2012, I will do the exact same thing. Guys nothing will happen. An old calendar will end, nothing more. Don't fixate on something happening when it won't.

Thanks, GUNNARYSEARGENTHARTMAN

no need to ruin everyones fun ol spoily sporty :3

is fun to talk ifs and ands ^^

They've already got their backup - 2220, it's based on the transits of Venus (ie what the Mayan long count actually WAS based on IIRC).

Oh dear.

But hopefully, when big fat nothing happens in 2012, no one will believe any crap that starts about 2220, right? Right?

Oh wait... Y2K, followed by 2012. Oh dear indeed.

But hopefully, when big fat nothing happens in 2012, no one will believe any crap that starts about 2220, right? Right?

Oh wait... Y2K, followed by 2012. Oh dear indeed.

the best thing? A real change which makes humans realise that they can do something for the world and not just for themselves.....a but of a spiritual (read not religious) awakening as to the connectivity of all things and our place within that.

It will be another day. 2220? Thank goodness I won't be around for that one. So silly.

I propose a duck will be in the headlines.

"Child trips over duck, duck declares destruction of planet"

If I posted this earlier in the year, Im sure people would have believed it to be a prophecy!

Come on people! we didn't evolve brains for nothing!

I propose a duck will be in the headlines.

"Child trips over duck, duck declares destruction of planet"

If I posted this earlier in the year, Im sure people would have believed it to be a prophecy!

Come on people! we didn't evolve brains for nothing!

but what if it wasnt a duck,and it was a goose?