Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Occultism

Eyesees

Do you believe in Vampires? I haven's seen yet but their counterparts had seen already. Because the difference that I only know between their counterparts is that vampires can survive cetennial. They say they can do many wonders that are uncovered. I've met a lot of fake witches and pretend that they can really do such wicca stuff yet I asked them if they can transform into vampires or in any form of creature even an ant! Since they have their magics inside.

4a. Shouting: Do not write in all uppercase letters, writing in this manner is considered "shouting" and makes posts difficult to read as well as looking unsightly and being annoying to other visitors.
Edited by Superman
Capslock is not cruise control for cool..

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kazahel

• 667-Neighbor of the Beast

• Agent. Mulder

• Stormcrow

Do you believe in Vampires? I haven's seen yet but their counterparts had seen already. Because the difference that I only know between their counterparts is that vampires can survive cetennial. They say they can do many wonders that are uncovered. I've met a lot of fake witches and pretend that they can really do such wicca stuff yet I asked them if they can transform into vampires or in any form of creature even an ant! Since they have their magics inside.

No, I do not believe in Vampires...or witches...or werewolves :hmm:. Do...do you?

Edited by Superman

It depends on how you define "vampire". If by that you mean somebody who sucks blood, then, of course. If you mean some dude that looks like Count Chocula and lives forever, then obviously not. Some humans can be possessed by a demon that gives them vampiric qualities. Nosferatu is just a picture-show.

Oh actually those who sucks blood not cannibal but there's something inside of them. It really wonders me how these people exist why they can fly and transforms into a very unearthly creature.

Oh actually those who sucks blood not cannibal but there's something inside of them. It really wonders me how these people exist why they can fly and transforms into a very unearthly creature.

I'm not entirely certain, but it sounds like the OP had wadded the paranormal, myths, and pagan religions into one ball, thrown it at the wall and is examining what stuck. I'm not familiar with witches turning into vampires or werewolves or whatever, that's a new one, and I think you're thinking of a pretty outmoded definition of "witch". Also don't understand what you mean about these people having "something inside them"? It is a little hard to follow your point or meaning to some things.

there are no real cases today of a person studied and genetically found to be a vampire. vampire is a myth. if a human were to eat another humans blood they would get very sick and die.

No, I believe the notion is absolutely absurd. I think the romanticism of the idea just appeals to people.

No. The only vampires there are are people who need severe mental consultation. If someone comes up to you and says, "Hey, I'm a vampire," they are lying, unless they are dead. Kick them in the shins, and if they can feel it, they're not a vampire--I promise.

I agree with Para. Witches and vampires are two completely different things. Also wicca is a faith system, none of them claim to be able to do magic and what not (at least not the ones I know of).

Yes, witches are real but they don't have magical powers and ride brooms. Vampires are legend to most and a role playing fantasy for some. Likewise for werewolves. Fantasies like that may give a sense of power to those who feel weak and powerless. Since the Twilight series I have noticed a spike in vampire fantasies among younger people.

Edited by sinewave

Yes, witches are real but they don't have magical powers and ride brooms. Vampires are legend to most and a role playing fantasy for some. Likewise for werewolves. Fantasies like that may give a sense of power to those who feel weak and powerless. Since the Twilight series I have noticed a spike in vampire fantasies among younger people.

It comes in waves, the vampire thing. When a popular movie comes out, then the fantasies escalate. The same thing happened when the Underworld franchise started. After the whole Twilight thing dies down, so will the claims.

im a werewolf seriously heres me at the last full moon :sleepy:

Ha Ha Ha I get it!

But I'm wondering if the OP has entwined certain aspects of folklore where magic is tied into a lot of the stories. It was at times believed that those who stooped into the occult, witchcraft etc could curse someone to be a werewolf, vampire or even transform themselves into said creature, not sure about transforming into Vampires, but their is stories of witches casting an illusion over themself in the guise of an animal. Plenty of those stories actually.

Still not sure if that equates with the OP's point but worth a mention I thought.

Vampires, as a reanimated corpse that survives on the blood of others, is a complete myth. There is no such thing. Not only is it physically impossible, but we can trace the origins of vampire lore back to its beginnings in most cultures where the myth is prevalent. Shapeshifting is also another physical impossibility, and like vampire lore, has a very traceable origin. Hint, those origins were based entirely on the superstitions of the people in the regions where they originated. A witch in the traditional, as opposed to Wiccan sense, is simply a name applied to a person that was persecuted for one reason or another, or a crone that was well versed in herblore. The powers attributed to them were usually made up by their accusers in order to justify murdering them.

My answer to this one falls somewhere between Paranormalcy's and Moon Minion's, and ultimately, I have to say to the OP that no, I don't believe in vampires, werewolves, cackling witches, or anything that you have suggested.

I asked them if they can transform into vampires or in any form of creature even an ant! Since they have their magics inside.

Witches transforming into Vampires, now theres one i haven't heard before lol.

Well in some regions there are a lot of different kinds of witches. They practice occultism but how about those like monsters, I think they belong to same league yet have different kinds of abilities? It's still a big question. You know like vampires, similar to that of monsters and witches. Not the kind of witches with broomsticks and so on. They have spells of course but those of their transformation.

Well in some regions there are a lot of different kinds of witches. They practice occultism but how about those like monsters, I think they belong to same league yet have different kinds of abilities? It's still a big question. You know like vampires, similar to that of monsters and witches. Not the kind of witches with broomsticks and so on. They have spells of course but those of their transformation.

Tradition, however, is not necessarily fact. The origins of these myths are based on the attempts of people to explain what they immediately can't, and normal human fears. I really hope you don't think that any of this is actually possible. :blink:

In what regions of the world do witches turn into vampires?

I hope no one tries to answer this question like, "Well, in..." because then, whoever decides witches can turn into vampires, needs to go back and learn what "witches" and "vampires" are. I don't think I have covered just how much I hate it when someone uses the word "vampire" to describe something that is not a vampire. :[

In what regions of the world do witches turn into vampires?

I know of this crazy cat lady in Kentucky who is a witch, she has a bunch of familiars in the forms of these cats. And I'm pretty sure she is a Vampire, because she proclaims very strongly that they aren't real, which is a bit of the ol' "Me'thinks the Lady doth protest too much".

I KNOW ABOUT VAMPIRES

throughout lurking worlds comes witches and ghouls and all kinds of scary ****

i know things i am from future and half vampire

i know things

Edited by fenris1011

I know of this crazy cat lady in Kentucky who is a witch, she has a bunch of familiars in the forms of these cats. And I'm pretty sure she is a Vampire, because she proclaims very strongly that they aren't real, which is a bit of the ol' "Me'thinks the Lady doth protest too much".

If I deny, I am a witch. If I confess, I am a witch.

Well, this is quite the pickle you have created.

I KNOW ABOUT VAMPIRES

throughout lurking worlds comes witches and ghouls and all kinds of scary ****

i know things i am from future and half vampire

i know things

HOLY CRAP.

he knows things.

he knowssssss thingsssss.

i can sense with my eyes that you doubt me ebonykrow

i do know many tings

and on the moon there is only dust and a nazi spaceship