Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UM on Facebook

Saru

In continuation of our efforts to offer new ways for visitors to keep track of what's happening on UM and to follow on from our Twitter page we've now launched an official Facebook page. The Facebook page will give visitors the chance to keep track of the latest news offerings and catch up with other members via Facebook.

Our Facebook page can be found here.

Our Twitter page again can be found here.

Don't forget you can also keep up to speed on forthcoming site updates on the Official UM Blog.

• Like 1

I'm following you on Twitter. =^.^=

Not following you on FACEBOOK though. I don't have one.

UM is more closer to us than before

Thanks

B???

: ) I waiting for this... thanks saru...

Following both as of a second ago.

How very exciting.

• 4 months later...

This announcement is a few months old now however since the UM Facebook page was launched its received almost 900 followers, we continue to update it on a daily basis with some of the news headlines from the site's front page.

i have joined the facebook group. shall convince my friends to join too.

I never recall my other passwords for face book....I get emails non stop saying I have messages... but never seem to get on lol

Twitter is something I have never taken the time to check out... I must do that

I never recall my other passwords for face book....I get emails non stop saying I have messages... but never seem to get on lol

Twitter is something I have never taken the time to check out... I must do that

don't check out twitter. it's not worth it.

Quit being so forgetful....I sent ya a friend invite, "friend request pending" :mellow: Geez woman! ^_^

Quit being so forgetful....I sent ya a friend invite, "friend request pending" mellow.gif Geez woman! happy.gif

You did? ohh Im sorry. well then I best email them to get a new password ...and when I change it..it will be to something I can easily remember...unlike my old one that has numbers and letters in it.. any wonder I cant recall it half the timetongue.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Joined up...Not that anyone will find that amazing or worth announcing...:wacko:

• 1 month later...

Is this group still joinable to anyone? All I see is the like option over the UM Facebook page.

Its a new thing Facebook have done, the "like" button is now the join button for groups and pages.

On my way to join it now..!!!..... :tu::yes:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Its a new thing Facebook have done, the "like" button is now the join button for groups and pages.

Oh I'm so glad you said that as I was thinking I'm going to have to sound like the biggest newb and have to ask how to actually join the facebook group. But I've done it now! :tu: