Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UM on Facebook

Saru

don't check out twitter. it's not worth it.

I'd have to agree, it's just not worth it. Facebook does basically the same thing.

• 4 months later...

This announcement is a few months old now however since the UM Facebook page was launched its received almost 900 followers, we continue to update it on a daily basis with some of the news headlines from the site's front page.

glad to see you there i just joined you over at facebook ... lots of sites use the api to auto update from the site

I do have a Facebook which I adore :wub: (see link in signature) I also do have a Twitter, I find it useful for a couple of reasons, it's easier for me to send a short, fast update to Twitter and it's linked to my FB so it will post there as well and for whatever reason, some ppl on FB complain about people who update their status' too much thus filling up the News Feed; BUT they fail to realize when FB underwent one of it's big re-formats it was because of Twitter's popularity and it wanted it's format to be closer to what Twitter is doing, the fast, convenient update.

Also, you never know when the Zombie Apocalypse is going to start, might as well be social media'd up as cell/satellite service may be the last thing down and the first thing back up in a disaster. :P

• 1 month later...

Thanks for creating all of them and for making them so "user friendly" Now I've got to get around to making them so "friendly.. :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

I do have a Facebook which I adore :wub: (see link in signature) I also do have a Twitter, I find it useful for a couple of reasons, it's easier for me to send a short, fast update to Twitter and it's linked to my FB so it will post there as well and for whatever reason, some ppl on FB complain about people who update their status' too much thus filling up the News Feed; BUT they fail to realize when FB underwent one of it's big re-formats it was because of Twitter's popularity and it wanted it's format to be closer to what Twitter is doing, the fast, convenient update.

Also, you never know when the Zombie Apocalypse is going to start, might as well be social media'd up as cell/satellite service may be the last thing down and the first thing back up in a disaster. :P

I'm sending a FB friend request to you and your cute little dog!

~Jan'et

:tu: Nice to see all the hard work and energy going into making UM even better. :yes::yes:

Somebody call the fbi

• 3 weeks later...

Added, on Facebook and Twitter, great feed!

I thought the last part of the quote cited was, "I shall fear no evil 'cause I'm the meanest SOB in the valley"? :lol: :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Could you add MySpace too? And what about Bebo and MyYearbook?

myspace...No to emo

Bebo... out of fashion

MyYearBook?????? What is that?

As far as social networking is concerned we are only focusing on maintaining a presence on Twitter and Facebook at the moment.

Saw some of the comments on facebook. Good topics to post Saru!

• 6 months later...

I haven't visited this site in over a year. I just started posting again.

• 2 weeks later...

Meaning here, or facebook?

• 6 months later...

I enjoy catching up with the latest UM news, popping up on my facebook page :)

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've just added it to my likes on my own Facebook page.