Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Illuminati

Big Jon

im not really sure what section this would go in so id say it is a modern issue.

anyway scince my m8 showed me this video and iv watched other vids about the illuminati im just really interested in learning more and i would be gratefull if any of you guys knew any good sites that i could read up on it

anyway this video hit me because of how close to home it is.. like a big star doin this type of stuff right under our noses

the video has 11 parts and if uv got the time to watch it.. its pritty interesting (the other links are at the side of the video)

video is about Jay Z the rapper and him being "involved" in this stuff, i dont know if i belive it and hey, its probably not true but its got my interest.

Thanks in advance for any help yous could give me on where to start about reading up on this stuff

Jon

Edited by Big Jon

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Jon

• HerNibs

• DrunkDwarf

• digitalartist

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, no.

People are so off-track about the "Illuminati" and even of "Freemasons"... its unbelievable, its as if people believe the world is full of comic supervillians cackling madly in underground bunkers, which couldn't be further from the truth.

The real Illuminati and Freemasons etc are so laughably boring and mundane that they are really very disappointing, like sneaking in to watch some secret diabolical ancient ritual that controls the universe, and then realize its just a bunch of stuffy guys in crusty suits drinking wine, reminiscing about that hunting trip in Africa.

haha, no.

People are so off-track about the "Illuminati" and even of "Freemasons"... its unbelievable, its as if people believe the world is full of comic supervillians cackling madly in underground bunkers, which couldn't be further from the truth.

The real Illuminati and Freemasons etc are so laughably boring and mundane that they are really very disappointing, like sneaking in to watch some secret diabolical ancient ritual that controls the universe, and then realize its just a bunch of stuffy guys in crusty suits drinking wine, reminiscing about that hunting trip in Africa.

your most likly right but i do love looking into a good consipracy theory :unsure:

your most likly right but i do love looking into a good consipracy theory :unsure:

If you're looking for a good conspiracy, look into why the number of hot dogs in a pack is different from the number of hot dog buns in a pack.

If there was any truth to the "power of the Illuminati" or "power of the Masons" I'd have better parking and pay less taxes.

Family background is just oozing with all kinds of "evil secret groups".

The hot dog thing...THAT is a real mystery.

Nibs