Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2010 Predictions Anyone?

Hugh

Here's your chance to take out your crystal ball and peer into the future...

Next year is just over a month and a half away...

What do you predict will happen in 2010?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hugh

• MasterAdam

• phishna

• TheSpiritForce

Keyword:Predict.

Just guessing and wishful thinking. All a coindedince I think. You can't say something's gonna happen if you don't know if it will happen.

I predict that in 2010, athletes from all over the world will congregate in my city, and compete for precious metals on icey slopes.

2010?

Did the 'Convergence' get pushed forward two years or something?

lol! I keed. I keed! XD XD

I actually have no idea, and I honestly don't think much value can be found in looking to the future for guidance, unless it is an integral function of your daily life (a psychic/prophet). The best guidance a person can find is in the here and now. The present. ... As for what might happen in 2010, the element of surprise is something I would not give away.

... but that's just me.

That and most prophecies I've heard tend to be open-ended and exaggerated for the most part. Someone predicted a major disaster in 2009, at a specific date (don't remember which, but it was in January). Something did happen that day, but it wasn't really a 'major disaster'. More like,... the result of the 2008 recession. Some companies laid off a number of people and that was it. ... No buildings blew up. No meteors crashed. No countries went to war. No Katrina. No 9/11. ... Just some jobs lost. I just ended up shrugging.

I'm getting a vision here..... but it is pretty weak.... yes i got it, i got it.

yes.

I predict that i will be a year older in 2010.

Somebody important will die in 2010, there will be 3 days of news covering their death, at the minimum.

Okay, I'm going to relax, focus, and let some waves of thought from the future come back to me...

Lets see if it works. :)

a name... Dan McNeil Sep 3...

airplane Aug 19, don't know if it's a crash...

India Nov 3...

Feb 16 something about a whale...

Well that's it, must admit it's very vague but maybe when something happens, those dates will be important ones...

we'll see what happens. :)

Edited by Hugh

Here's your chance to take out your crystal ball and peer into the future...

Next year is just over a month and a half away...

What do you predict will happen in 2010?

I predict that the U.S. will go further in debt.

I predict wars.

I predict that many people will spend money on a third TV, a second gamebox or Wii, and pay $4 for a coffee while many other people starve elsewhere on this planet we call home.

original blog here http://phishna2009predictions.blogspot.com/

read my 2009 predictions at link above, here's what I think will happen in 2010:

Phishna's 2010 Predictions

#1 Deflation Takes Hold, the fear of hyperinflation dissipates as credit implodes, metal prices plummet, bank stocks plummet, over 10 large banks are taken over by the Feds, Goldman Sachs share price declines to less than $10 a share and a second bailout of the banks is refused, share prices are destroyed in 2010, interest rates go negative, people are paid to borrow

#2 US Government is Forced to Cut Spending, the Treasury defaults on T-Bonds, the new health care system is a total disaster and rogue doctor offices spring up everywhere, medical care goes underground, people trade marijuana for medicine, Nancy Pelosi gets a facelift and buys new shoes, Michelle Obama goes on a shopping vacation in China

#3 States Forced to Cut Spending, California leads the way and raises taxes and cuts welfare spending which causes riots, California and Arizona forcibly repatriate illegals in order to save money, public schools become food distribution centers, school buses are used as public transportation year round in rural counties

#4 Credit Card Defaults Skyrocket, Fannie and Freddie finish their bankruptcy - shares are NOT traded, Sallie Mae stock plummets to less than $1 a share, the bank stock index (BKX) declines to less than $10,

#5 Public Recognizes that we are in another Great Depression, the 2nd Great Depression forces economists and other intellectuals to call for ending the Federal Reserve, John Maynard Keynes is declared to be the devil

#6 Pot Growing Skyrockets, pot becomes a parallel currency to dollars in hard hit rural communities, pot saves the day, former rightwing antidrug Christians start smoking and growing pot, some preachers claim that the Bible says Jesus smoked pot, pot is smoked in the open in major cities, hippie chicks grace the covers of women's magazines, hippie pagan cults worship the cannabis goddess, rainbow gatherings in forests become year round, people garden on public lands

#7 Pension Funds Implode, over 10 state pension funds go into default, 401k's decline another 80%, car sales plummet, small economy and electric cars become popular, old people eat dog food, young people eat dogs

#8 Mortgage Defaults Double, recreational real estate declines 90%, struggling mortgage payers throw in the towel when nationwide real estate declines another 40% in 2010, in some areas real estate is off 98% and still no buyers, some homes in Detroit decline to $1

#9 Start of the End of the "financial times" the era of manipulated debt based currencies begins to end, magazines like The Economist are despised, everyone starts to see the scam that fiat currencies are a fraud of Jew banksters, the public demands a hard gold back currency, Fed is audited and nationalized, Ron Paul is the new hero and makes the covers of major financial magazines

#10 Obama the Fraud is despised, calls of impeachment or assassination are common on talk radio, the more radical the talk show host the more popular the ratings, right wing Christians openly protest Obama is the Antichrist

#11 US Military stages a counter coup against the Jew run government and forces the withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan and Pakistan, over 100 foreign military bases are abandoned, a top general says the military is siding with the American people

#12 Gun and ammo prices plummet as unprepared rednecks trade their arms for seeds and food, dreams of a shooting revolution dissippate into the immediate reality of producing food, dogs are hunted for food, garage sales along highways becomes the new rage because if you can drive you must have money to spend, Obama appoints Monsanto executives to oversea the USDA and FDA and organic gardeners are declared "radical terrorists", armed midwest farmers openly defy the law and start growing industrial hemp, home gardeners patrol their vegetables with shotguns

#13 Alex Jones popularity peaks and he makes the cover of Time, Republican pundits and Rush Limbaugh popularity plummets, moderate pundits are kicked off the air, those calling for open rebellion popularity spikes and Alex Jones becomes the moderate, radio talk show hosts openly smoke pot live on air

#14 David Icke is found out to be a deep cover 4th level gatekeeper and discovers he's under mind control himself

#15 Abe Foxman and the ADL are run out of town, the FBI prosecutes over 10 Israeli Mossad spies operating inside the ADL, the ADL proclaims a vast right wing conspiracy and Abe Foxman curses Christianity and spits into the camera

#16 Over half of the big newspapers go bankrupt, the New York Times (NYT) and Fox News (NWS) share prices decline to less than $1 a share, the blogosphere continues to completely take over the news business, at least two of the major TV broadcating companies go off the air, Rupert Murdoch publicaly claims that he's not Jewish

#17 Many youth are dazed and confused, form wolf packs, quit school, and take over abandoned houses, anarchy cults become community leaders, churches become permanent homeless shelters and tent cities

#18 Human souls are speeded up, the time period for manifestation becomes shorter and shorter as 2012 approaches, some report that they have "instant manifestation", many fundamentalists call it the work of Satan

#19 The word "Jew" is used more and more, politeness is cast aside, Hitler becomes popular and many think he got a bad rap, militias thrive and become recognized by state governors as legitimate

#20 Sarah Palin poses for Playboy, she quits politics after Israel is nuked, Netanyahu gets the Nobel Peace Prize

click on this link to read all http://phishna2009predictions.blogspot.com/

Prediction #21: The Sun Flips to a New Frequency in 2011- 2012

Justfication for Prediction #21:

Everyone wants to know what's going to happen on the Mayan end date. Recent crop circles gives us the clues to solve the riddle. Many of the 2009 crop circles where about the sun and CME's. The current solar cycle is not starting as predicting by the world's top scientists, another clue. Speculating, the sun is morphing and is going to suddenly shift to a new frequency on 2012. Life in the solar system is being re-coded for this shift. Humans on earth are undergoing a "DNA upgrade", the new program is being loaded. On the Mayan end date time runs out, ready or not the solar system computer is rebooted and all the DNA upgrades are activated, the entire solar system is changed including the earth's shape.

I predict in 2010 that someone or some group will yet again set a date for an E.T. landing. After it fails to arrive, and the façade breaks over the weak minded individuals, those responsible for this source of B.S. will be brutally eviscerated by the collectiveness known simply as "The Internet."

People will pull their heads out of their butt and start seeing more then themselves and notice the importance the whole.

• 3 weeks later...

The government will announce what happened in the death of JFK.

The government will announce that aliens and UFOs exist.

Civil War will erupt in the U. S. amid civil strife: the government (liberals) vs. tea party goers, conservatives.

Iran will invade Israel and a war erupts.

The Detroit Lions go to the Super Bowl.

I predict (predict..predict [echo]) that there shall be [be...be..b] minimum ONE SUCCESSFUL MOVIE PREMIERE! Mawahahah!

No seriously. I'm positive

Same one but will repeat it, good feeling FINALLY after almost a century North Korea will be free from the terribleness and the gulags shall be ripped!

I'm new to the site, but here's what I'm getting for this year...

Increase in seismic activity in Alaska

Several natural disasters on the west coast of the U.S. and Canada

Increase tension in the middle east instigated by Israel who will lose much of their support from the U.S. either this year or next.

The economy will seem to improve this year, but this is orchestrated by the banksters who want to get what little people have left, and will be followed by more collapses, especially in the insurance sector.

2010 will see a very harsh winter, but 2011 will be even worse.

Major crop failures in the southern states due to cold weather resulting in increased produce prices.

Increase in groups of friends and relatives moving from cities to rural areas as to share property and become more self sufficient...commune type living, housing and farming co-ops, etc...

Increased hostility towards the United States when more attention is brought to military atrocities in Iraq, also resulting in protests at home as well.

H1N1 will mutate and spread resulting in a new round of wide spread vaccinations, but the government may call it something else.

Economically, Russia is going to do alright, China will start to feel the crunch.

Oil prices will creep back up resulting in people being hired back in the oil patch due to large project that were postponed going back online.

A few major political figures will die over the following year, possibly Castro, but definitely 2 in Europe.

Gardening, especially planting vegetables, is going to be a growing trend.

Massive automobile pile up on one of the major highways in the States caused by a suicidal driver - may involve 75 or more vehicles.

Good old Obama will continue to be nothing but lip service, and the American people will continue to have to fend for themselves.

I know, I'm not that accurate time wise, but I seem to have a knack for getting these things right. I predicted the tsunami in southeast Asia three weeks before it happened - surprised me how quick it happened after I predicted it. I predicted 911, that didn't happen for another year. I predicted the big tornado that hit Edmonton, Alberta, and that didn't happen for another three years, and I didn't predict it as a tornado, I predicted it as energy from west of where I lived with a big silver/blue wave formation in the sky, which is what I saw from where I lived. In my defense, I had never experienced a tornado before - they're rare in our neck of the woods.

If anyone has some suggestions as to how I can get more control over some of the premonitions I've been having, I'd really appreciate it. Right now most of what I get comes out of the blue, or is specific to certain people I meet, and some of the person specific stuff has been tragic and frightening. I had such a strong physical reaction to the premonition the moment my friend's dad died I almost crashed my car in rush hour traffic, so any help anyone can offer I would be eternally grateful for.

read my 2009 predictions at link above, here's what I think will happen in 2010:

#1 Deflation Takes Hold, the fear of hyperinflation dissipates as credit implodes, metal prices plummet, bank stocks plummet, over 10 large banks are taken over by the Feds, Goldman Sachs share price declines to less than $10 a share and a second bailout of the banks is refused, share prices are destroyed in 2010, interest rates go negative, people are paid to borrow

#2 US Government is Forced to Cut Spending, the Treasury defaults on T-Bonds, the new health care system is a total disaster and rogue doctor offices spring up everywhere, medical care goes underground, people trade marijuana for medicine, Nancy Pelosi gets a facelift and buys new shoes, Michelle Obama goes on a shopping vacation in China

#3 States Forced to Cut Spending, California leads the way and raises taxes and cuts welfare spending which causes riots, California and Arizona forcibly repatriate illegals in order to save money, public schools become food distribution centers, school buses are used as public transportation year round in rural counties

#4 Credit Card Defaults Skyrocket, Fannie and Freddie finish their bankruptcy - shares are NOT traded, Sallie Mae stock plummets to less than $1 a share, the bank stock index (BKX) declines to less than $10,

#5 Public Recognizes that we are in another Great Depression, the 2nd Great Depression forces economists and other intellectuals to call for ending the Federal Reserve, John Maynard Keynes is declared to be the devil

#6 Pot Growing Skyrockets, pot becomes a parallel currency to dollars in hard hit rural communities, pot saves the day, former rightwing antidrug Christians start smoking and growing pot, some preachers claim that the Bible says Jesus smoked pot, pot is smoked in the open in major cities, hippie chicks grace the covers of women's magazines, hippie pagan cults worship the cannabis goddess, rainbow gatherings in forests become year round, people garden on public lands

#7 Pension Funds Implode, over 10 state pension funds go into default, 401k's decline another 80%, car sales plummet, small economy and electric cars become popular, old people eat dog food, young people eat dogs

#8 Mortgage Defaults Double, recreational real estate declines 90%, struggling mortgage payers throw in the towel when nationwide real estate declines another 40% in 2010, in some areas real estate is off 98% and still no buyers, some homes in Detroit decline to $1

#9 Start of the End of the "financial times" the era of manipulated debt based currencies begins to end, magazines like The Economist are despised, everyone starts to see the scam that fiat currencies are a fraud of Jew banksters, the public demands a hard gold back currency, Fed is audited and nationalized, Ron Paul is the new hero and makes the covers of major financial magazines

#10 Obama the Fraud is despised, calls of impeachment or assassination are common on talk radio, the more radical the talk show host the more popular the ratings, right wing Christians openly protest Obama is the Antichrist

#11 US Military stages a counter coup against the Jew run government and forces the withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan and Pakistan, over 100 foreign military bases are abandoned, a top general says the military is siding with the American people

#12 Gun and ammo prices plummet as unprepared rednecks trade their arms for seeds and food, dreams of a shooting revolution dissippate into the immediate reality of producing food, dogs are hunted for food, garage sales along highways becomes the new rage because if you can drive you must have money to spend, Obama appoints Monsanto executives to oversea the USDA and FDA and organic gardeners are declared "radical terrorists", armed midwest farmers openly defy the law and start growing industrial hemp, home gardeners patrol their vegetables with shotguns

#13 Alex Jones popularity peaks and he makes the cover of Time, Republican pundits and Rush Limbaugh popularity plummets, moderate pundits are kicked off the air, those calling for open rebellion popularity spikes and Alex Jones becomes the moderate, radio talk show hosts openly smoke pot live on air

#14 David Icke is found out to be a deep cover 4th level gatekeeper and discovers he's under mind control himself

#15 Abe Foxman and the ADL are run out of town, the FBI prosecutes over 10 Israeli Mossad spies operating inside the ADL, the ADL proclaims a vast right wing conspiracy and Abe Foxman curses Christianity and spits into the camera

#16 Over half of the big newspapers go bankrupt, the New York Times (NYT) and Fox News (NWS) share prices decline to less than $1 a share, the blogosphere continues to completely take over the news business, at least two of the major TV broadcating companies go off the air, Rupert Murdoch publicaly claims that he's not Jewish

#17 Many youth are dazed and confused, form wolf packs, quit school, and take over abandoned houses, anarchy cults become community leaders, churches become permanent homeless shelters and tent cities

#18 Human souls are speeded up, the time period for manifestation becomes shorter and shorter as 2012 approaches, some report that they have "instant manifestation", many fundamentalists call it the work of Satan

#19 The word "Jew" is used more and more, politeness is cast aside, Hitler becomes popular and many think he got a bad rap, militias thrive and become recognized by state governors as legitimate

#20 Sarah Palin poses for Playboy, she quits politics after Israel is nuked, Netanyahu gets the Nobel Peace Prize

LMAO!!!!!! This is great! LOL

mine i wont tell

California and Arizona forcibly repatriate illegals in order to save money

It'll never happen. Too much of the Cali economy depends on the cheap and easily exploited labor provided by so-called illegals. Business concerns will never allow that to happen.

• 1 month later...

Dang are there any good predictions for 2010, cause all of those seem like horrible situations..

I predict that in 2010 I will predict something that will happen in 2010!!

click on this link to read all http://phishna2009predictions.blogspot.com/

Prediction #21: The Sun Flips to a New Frequency in 2011- 2012

On the Mayan end date time runs out, ready or not the solar system computer is rebooted and all the DNA upgrades are activated, the entire solar system is changed including the earth's shape.

Earth becomes Square.

Crossing fingers for prediction number 6!! Oh glorious day!!