Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Drunk' throws girlfriend's twin daughters

Still Waters

A 'drunk' Russian army officer has been charged with attempted murder after allegedly throwing eight-year-old twins out of the window of his high rise apartment block in Moscow.

The girls, Dasha and Katya Lapuzina, survived the fall from the eighth floor but one of them is severely injured.

The man reportedly shouted to his lover, the mother of the twins: 'Say goodbye to Dasha and Katya,' before grabbing the terrified girls and throwing them out of the window.

Trees cushioned their fall but Dasha suffered serious concussion, five broken ribs and a ruptured liver.

'We also suspect an injured backbone, but her spinal cord is not affected,' said a doctor.

Katya was said to be in a stable condition with a ruptured spleen .

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• puridalan

• Golden Hawk

• brlesq1

• angelrosebabe

Wow, I'm suprised she lived with a ruptured liver...that's crazy and broken ribs -.-..ugh makes me angry, is hoping both heal speedily

OMG!!!....what a monster.They should throw him out the window.Those poor babies having to remember that for the rest of their lives is disgraceful :cry:

Those poor girls are going to need a lot of therapy, both physical and psychological. It is pretty amazing that they both survived an 8 story fall though, and I hope that guy gets put away for a long time.

Oh thank god they're okay!

I hope he pays! D< Life in prison!!

He should write a song about it, worked for Eric Clapton. Sure Eric, 'accident'.

Russia has one of the weirdest laws about child abuse. The perp (aka the hubby) will face prison, but no death penelty, they leave that job to the other prisoners.

Life expectancy would be about 2 years IF he is lucky.

Hawk

Haha ya I know a little about Russian prisons some of the meanest with there star marks esp on the knees and so forth...haha yes very good if they survive

Hawk

Haha ya I know a little about Russian prisons some of the meanest with there star marks esp on the knees and so forth...haha yes very good if they survive

Please God let this man rot in a prison like this.

Those poor girls are going to need a lot of therapy, both physical and psychological. It is pretty amazing that they both survived an 8 story fall though, and I hope that guy gets put away for a long time.

Doesn't Russia have Capital Punishment? Although it depends how strict it is, it was attempted murder, he didn't actually kill them so he'll probably be serving life imprisonment.

If he was that crazy, then why didn't he go after the mother? Why harm the little girls?

Because that was the worst possible way to harm the mother.