Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

BFRO is getting their own show!

loganXman

Production started this spring and should be airing in Canada 1st. Im sure it will be better than MonsterQuest! Check out this website to read more about it.

http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/bfro-tv09/

You can also check out the BFRO website too. I was thinking of trying to book a trip but it looks like they might be to busy with the show to let newbies in. :( oh well, I hope they change that soon as the new year rolls in

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• loganXman

• Mattshark

• _Only

• sinewave

Top Posters In This Topic

Production started this spring and should be airing in Canada 1st. Im sure it will be better than MonsterQuest! Check out this website to read more about it.

http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/bfro-tv09/

You can also check out the BFRO website too. I was thinking of trying to book a trip but it looks like they might be to busy with the show to let newbies in. :( oh well, I hope they change that soon as the new year rolls in

I would watch it and give it a try. Bigfoot docs have been interesting to me in the past, so maybe a MonsterQuest type show would be interesting too. If they have enough to keep it goin. Could get pretty boring show after show with no results...

It says it's probably airing on TruTV? A Canadian channel? Is that the TruTV that used to be Real TV? Hope so, cuz we get that channel here in the US.

Oh joy, further proof of the dumbing down of TV.

Great, another hour show about trap cameras snapping pictures of everything but large primates.