Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2012 New Question!

LucidElement

i just saw that movie 2012.. and came to realizing, will there be events that will lead up to 12-21-12.. if it happens.. or is it supposed to just blind side us?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LucidElement

• BurnSide

• brlesq1

• TheSearcher

Considering it's ALL just guesswork and speculation based on misinformation, incorrect translation and mass media fueled hype, your guess is as good as anyone elses.

I just saw Terminator Salvation. My question is, will there be events that lead up to the self aware singularity that wipes out humanity with nuclear devastation or will it just blindside us? :P

Just a movie thar bud.

i just saw that movie 2012.. and came to realizing, will there be events that will lead up to 12-21-12.. if it happens.. or is it supposed to just blind side us?

It is going to blind side us. We are all going to be caught with our pants down. :rolleyes:

That day will probably pass just like any other, except for a little hysteria like the y2k bug.

Seems like anything that happens before said date is going to be taken as a lead up or omen or whatever by those that believe that something will happen at all. BurnSide mentioned that all of this is based on misinformation, speculation, mass media hype, and incorrect translation and he's absolutely right. So, pretty much, it's going to become what believers want or hope it to be. If there is a natural disaster at any point before Dec. 12, 2012 or the president wears a certain color tie, people will jump on it and say it's a sign.

There is no lead up to anything, or anything to blindside anyone with in regard to this 2012 hysteria. Just because one part of a calendar developed by a civilization that couldn't even predict their own downfall ends, doesn't mean that anything is going to happen.

nothing is going to happen. just like y2k. just like may 5, 1999, or any other prophecies of world destruction. i think it's so funny that mankind thinks they can predict earthquakes and stuff like the end of the world. the world is unpredictable. you can't tell whats going to happen and when. you know it will one day, but im pretty sure we won't see it in our lifetime or our children's lifetime or our grandchildren's lifetime, considering since the sun still has a few millions years left in it's own life span. sorry im a huge skeptic. my father and brother are scientists.

All depends on how hard you really want to believe all the 2012 nonsense. If you really really really really really really really really really want to believe it, I suppose that even a hard boiled egg could be a sign.

I mean it's not because Hollywood has made a movie about it, that it is the absolute truth. If that were the case, where the hell is my moon sized battlestation?