Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was 9/11 an Inside Job?

jokerboy1991

On September 11, 2001, before 9/11 took place (the attacks that is), the government held war games, one exercise being rather odd. The fact of these exercises was initally denied and accused of being an Internet rumor. But, more than a year after 9/11, National Security Council counter-terrorism chief Richard A. Clarke acknowledged these exercises, which may have played an important role in confusing the U.S. defense systems' respons. Army Sgt. Lauro "LJ" Chevez, who participated in the war games exercises as a member of the U.S. Central Command headquarters staff in Florida, said this was the first military exercise that he had ever participated in that was classified "Top Secret." Chevez dropped several bombshells in his account of that day-he noted that Vice President Dick Cheney had become the first civilian to take command of NORAD only weeks before 9/11; that the war game exercises included a scenario in which a hijacked commerical airliner was crashed into one of the World Trade Center towers. Chevez didn't believe the attacks were real on the day 9/11 took place, because he had practiced this "top secret" same scenario in a war game. Not to mention that at least seven of the 19 hijackers still named by the FBI turned up alive in the Middle East long after 9/11:

Abdul Aziz al Omari - A Saudi who stated his passport was stolen while traveling through Denver.

Saeed al Ghamdi - A Saudi Airlines pilot who stated he was "shocked and furious" that he had been named as a 9/11 hijacker.

Salem al Hazmi - A Saudi who proclaimed, "I have never been to the United States."

Ahmed al Ghamdi - Named as a hijacker of Flight 93, he said, "I have never even heard of Pennsylvania ..."

Waleed al Sheri - A Saudi pilot who proclaimed his innocence at the U.S. Embassy in Jeddah.

Ameer Bukhari - This man died in a plane crash prior to 9/11, according to his brother, who passed a polygraph test.

Not to mention there is pretty much only one angle of the plane hitting the Pentagon - there were about 10 cameras around that spot where it hit, visible in a picture of the roof after it was hit. Major airlines had major sudden and unexpected stock activity up to the point of 9/11. On 9-10-09, their stock activity nearly trippled for no reason, then 9/11 happened.

Now, this is where it gets weird... The evidence of foreknowledge only substantiates the remarks of building owner Larry Silverstein, who in September 2002, during a PBS documentary entitled America Rebuilds, stated: "I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were going to be able to contain the fire, and I said, "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smarter thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse." To "pull" a building is acknowledged as industry slang for a controlled demolition. Years after Silverstein's statement, he claimed that he meant to "pull the firemen out of Building 7".

Plus, a BBC reporter claimed the building collapsed 20 minutes before it did. The video can be seen here:

It gets weirder. A countdown can be heard before the building collapses... Seen here:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2007/080207building7.htm

This link discusses: (http://hidhist.wordpress.com/terror/911/wtc-7/911-first-responder-heard-wtc-7-demolition-countdown/)

- A worker who went to rescue people after learning the building was about to be pulled.

- Officer hears bombs tear down the building.

- Person witnessed explosions and damages in the lobby.

- Before the planes hit, underground explosions were heard.

- The government lied and said that it was safe to breathe in the ashes of the buildings.

I don't believe in a conspiracy (even though I do believe building 7 was pulled), but, something just doesn't seem right about all of this. Thoughts?

Edited by jokerboy1991

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rafe

• ellerja

• Finity

• Sleestak Lightning!

Wouldn't surprise me, to be honest, but I don't think it was an inside job.

I believe it was an inside job purely because over the years that have past to many things have come to light that just dont make sense :blink:

I dunno about "inside", but it certainly was the modern Pearl Harbour, in that the government knew it was coming and did nothing so they could act they way they did.

On September 11, 2001, before 9/11 took place (the attacks that is), the government held war games, one exercise being rather odd. The fact of these exercises was initally denied and accused of being an Internet rumor. But, more than a year after 9/11, National Security Council counter-terrorism chief Richard A. Clarke acknowledged these exercises, which may have played an important role in confusing the U.S. defense systems' respons. Army Sgt. Lauro "LJ" Chevez, who participated in the war games exercises as a member of the U.S. Central Command headquarters staff in Florida, said this was the first military exercise that he had ever participated in that was classified "Top Secret." Chevez dropped several bombshells in his account of that day-he noted that Vice President Dick Cheney had become the first civilian to take command of NORAD only weeks before 9/11; that the war game exercises included a scenario in which a hijacked commerical airliner was crashed into one of the World Trade Center towers. Chevez didn't believe the attacks were real on the day 9/11 took place, because he had practiced this "top secret" same scenario in a war game.

So because they had foreknowledge that these kind of attacks could potentially occur and thus they decided to run war games scenarios covering it that automatically means they were in on it?

It couldn't have been a coincidence? Of course not, because that would throw a wrench into the conspiracy theory plan.

Not to mention that at least seven of the 19 hijackers still named by the FBI turned up alive in the Middle East long after 9/11:

Abdul Aziz al Omari - A Saudi who stated his passport was stolen while traveling through Denver.

Saeed al Ghamdi - A Saudi Airlines pilot who stated he was "shocked and furious" that he had been named as a 9/11 hijacker.

Salem al Hazmi - A Saudi who proclaimed, "I have never been to the United States."

Ahmed al Ghamdi - Named as a hijacker of Flight 93, he said, "I have never even heard of Pennsylvania ..."

Waleed al Sheri - A Saudi pilot who proclaimed his innocence at the U.S. Embassy in Jeddah.

Ameer Bukhari - This man died in a plane crash prior to 9/11, according to his brother, who passed a polygraph test.

There are millions of Muslims in the world. Yet apparently they all have different names. No one has the same name right?

Now, this is where it gets weird... The evidence of foreknowledge only substantiates the remarks of building owner Larry Silverstein, who in September 2002, during a PBS documentary entitled America Rebuilds, stated: "I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were going to be able to contain the fire, and I said, "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smarter thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse." To "pull" a building is acknowledged as industry slang for a controlled demolition. Years after Silverstein's statement, he claimed that he meant to "pull the firemen out of Building 7".

He says in the first half of his sentence "We've had such a terrible loss of life..." to anyone who isn't a conspiracy nut that clearly would indicate that he doesn't want anyone else to die. Meaning, let's get the firemen out of there while we still can so we don't risk anyone's life unnecessarily.

I don't see how this is hard to understand.

Plus, a BBC reporter claimed the building collapsed 20 minutes before it did. The video can be seen here:

Yeah, news agencies NEVER screw up. :rolleyes:

It gets weirder. A countdown can be heard before the building collapses... Seen here:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2007/080207building7.htm

This link discusses: (http://hidhist.wordpress.com/terror/911/wtc-7/911-first-responder-heard-wtc-7-demolition-countdown/)

- A worker who went to rescue people after learning the building was about to be pulled.

- Officer hears bombs tear down the building.

- Person witnessed explosions and damages in the lobby.

- Before the planes hit, underground explosions were heard.

- The government lied and said that it was safe to breathe in the ashes of the buildings.

Your sources for this information are flawed. One is a full fledged conspiracy site run by people who likely wear tin foil hits. And the second one is a blog that has absolutely no credibility.

Next.

I believe it was an inside job purely because over the years that have past to many things have come to light that just dont make sense :blink:

LOLZ

It's not even an iffy subject.

I can understand the whole "The government let it happen" argument because there's at least a potential historical basis for that to happen.

But that's as far as it could go.

Our government is not evil enough to incinerate thousands of innocent Americans at one stroke. They only do that to foreigners.

So because they had foreknowledge that these kind of attacks could potentially occur and thus they decided to run war games scenarios covering it that automatically means they were in on it?

They had training ops/plans for years before wich included planes being flown into the towers,even on during 9/11.This was confirmed yet condoleeca rice and Rumsfeld apeared on TV Over-acting very very innocent claiming they had never dreamed of this particular scenario to occur.Clips of them claiming this are readily available.

It couldn't have been a coincidence? Of course not, because that would throw a wrench into the conspiracy theory plan.There are millions of Muslims in the world. Yet apparently they all have different names. No one has the same name right?

Photographs where suplied and shown on TV.

He says in the first half of his sentence "We've had such a terrible loss of life..." to anyone who isn't a conspiracy nut that clearly would indicate that he doesn't want anyone else to die.

i think it is obvious that words like that can be thrown around for many more reasons just to look good.You can ofcourse take something like this at face value but who would simply take his word for it in a case like this that has so many loose ends? I wouldnt,wether i believed it was a inside job or not.

I do believe 9/11 was a inside job.

Compare it to one of those "Alien evidence" cases.The evidence for 9/11 saying it was a true terrorist attack are as shacky and loaded with discrepancy's as most UFO cases,think about it.

Edited by Rafe

They had training ops/plans for years before wich included planes being flown into the towers,even during 9/11.This was confirmed yet condoleeca rice and Rumsfeld apeared on TV Over-acting very very innocent claiming they had never dreamed of this particular scenario to occur.Clips of them claiming this are readily available.

Photographs where suplied and shown on TV.

i think it is obvious that words like that can be thrown around for many more reasons just to look good.You can ofcourse take something like this at face value but who would simply take his word for it in a case like this that has so many loose ends? I wouldnt,wether i believed it was a inside job or not.

I do believe 9/11 was a inside job.

Compare it to one of those "Alien evidence" cases.The evidence for 9/11 saying it was a true terrorist attack is as shacky and loaded with discrepancy's as most UFO cases,think about it.

if the world trade center was the only target then a small maybe.but the pentigon?what admiral,general.would say yea lets go fly an airplane into my office.i could use some redecorating.get your heads out of the spook books.

if the world trade center was the only target then a small maybe.but the pentigon?what admiral,general.would say yea lets go fly an airplane into my office.i could use some redecorating.get your heads out of the spook books.

I guess that solves it.

In my opinion 9/11 was an inside job. If you do not believe our government would do something like this then I suggest you Google Operation Northwoods.

In my opinion 9/11 was an inside job. If you do not believe our government would do something like this then I suggest you Google Operation Northwoods.

Interesting link.I read about CIA etc trying to link castro to numerous incidents before.

concerning 9/11 i always found this vid quite telling :

when Bush is asked direcly if he had foreknowledge about 9/11 he just falls apart and he doesn't have a clue on how to respond properly.

as far as plans for airplanes hitting the world trade center i can believe that.the empire state building was hit with an airplane.the world trade center was bombed before.so maybe some one figured well a van loaded with explosives parked in the basement didnt work so.i could see a terrorist tring to fly a plane into a building.but why would our government want to kill so many people?if its war they wanted they could put a force into any country that might want to do harm to the US.they would not need to kill thousands of people including police and soilders to prove what?there are people some of them i know personally who think of senerios that the "bad guys" could use to do harm to us.the big problem is if and when or where it will happen.a person could go to his or her nereby train tracks and cause a derailling it was done during the civil war.but the trick is finding these people before it happens.so its more important for us to stay alert to these problems so next time we wont be caught when were looking the other way.

The problem is both "sides" have motives for doing it. The US was in financial trouble at the time, doing this would mean they get aid from abroad and maybe write off some of those debts. It could also be used as an excuse to go to war (conveniently with oil rich countries).

People can debate who actually did it for decades, if it was terrorists (as is most likely) then there is really no way the US can prove they weren't involved as you can't prove a negative. But it was found out that US intelligence were warned something like this was likely to happen, but failed to act.

Edited by Finity

anyone see diehard?

they planned to empty a vault of alot of green.

Then blow the building and destroy all evidence of the crime.

In fact irony is hollyhood probally inspired the attack.

However my gut on that day screamed government job.

How else did they get a list of names that quickly when no one was taking credit.

Like honestly you dont make a peice of work like that without leaving a Signature.

Especially a Religious radical Like Bin Laden.

They got past howmany layers of security.

Pulling something like that would equate in "see it worked God is on our side"

seriously how could you not brag?

Our government is not evil enough to incinerate thousands of innocent Americans at one stroke. They only do that to foreigners.

Maybe you should read this:

http://www.worldpolicy.org/projects/arms/reports/TiesThatBind.html

The Bush Administration had made several contract deals within the Arms industry. Only way to profit is to have a war. And it's no secret the Bush and the Bin Laden families have strong ties. Do the math.

as far as I can tell, governements have been lieing to thier people since the begining of recorded time. even if it was, its nothing new

Our Government has lied to us time and time and time and time and time again. What makes this time any different?

Maybe you should read this:

http://www.worldpolicy.org/projects/arms/reports/TiesThatBind.html

The Bush Administration had made several contract deals within the Arms industry. Only way to profit is to have a war. And it's no secret the Bush and the Bin Laden families have strong ties. Do the math.

Yep. Bush owned an oil company that had links to the Bin Laden family, which is what makes the whole thing suspicious. Bush would have already known what kind of a person Bin Laden was.

I find it unlikely the US government would kill their own people. But all our soldiers fighting in Afghanistan could be doing it because of a family feud.

Edited by Finity

Have you seen any airplane hitting the pentagon? :rolleyes: Oh sorry, i forgot, it "vanished into thin air" when it collided with the outer walls...

Any admiral, general wouldn't have a say in this grand schema of events.

I also think that 911 was an inside job. However there are many who are unable to recognize this.

This event along the perceptions of our general population will provide our grandchildren with many insights into human conditioning.

At the moment I am inclined to fully accept what most in our culture wish to perceive about this event. It is not worth while for it to be otherwise because the real blame for these events are not the leaders we elect but those who elect the leaders.

Those who seek the truth about 911 have little or no compassion for the culture that has conditioned itself to be manipulated. Until that changes the truth about this would mot serve our best interests, as I see it naturally.

John

Edited by John A Spera

Have you seen any airplane hitting the pentagon? :rolleyes: Oh sorry, i forgot, it "vanished into thin air" when it collided with the outer walls...

Any admiral, general wouldn't have a say in this grand schema of events.

what else could cause that much damage?it penatrated 3 rings of the pentagon?i cant see a missle that could be handle by hand getting that far in.