Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is this real?

djdodo

Some one sent me this by email ..

Her name is Pawla, 24 year old. lives in Italy, Milano. the girl was born like this. her mom experienced some dreams of wild animals chasing her while she was pregnant (lasted about 10 days). the Docotors say that she dreams were affecting the child. And this was the result!

any more info on this?

What do you think? blink.gif

post-34-1085993722.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• moe eubleck

• chico del nacho

• Naveed

• mypaddedroom

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

laugh.gif

Horrible, isn't it. Quite good fun though.

Working in a hospital years ago I have seen a lot of patients/photos of unfortunate souls that have been deformed in one way or another, but this is a new one...

Something doesn't seem right though...I can't put my finger on it, but my first instinct is to say that this is a photo of someone in makeup for a movie. I don't know why it looks like it is makeup to me, but it does...I have never seen a condition that looks anything like this before.

I will also be holding off on the obvious jokes that could accompany this photo just in case it is real... whistling2.gif

I would say that something about the nose looks photoshopped. Also even if the nose was shaped that way,there's no reason it would be black instead of normal skin tone color..

Another strike against it is this "Doctor" who claims that the mothers' dreams affedted the way the child would look. That sounds like far too medieval medicine-like. Any modern practitioner wouldn't state such a thing to the media, even if they did believe it in private...

Falco Rex, I agree. When I saw the nose that is what made me think it was fake straight away.

I will also be holding off on the obvious jokes that could accompany this photo just in case it is real... whistling2.gif

tongue.gif

I can think of some now you say that!

I agree... What is girl was... LIke a in New York?? my little sister, and my Oldest sister and My mom saw it.. Pig Human..She tell me.. IT like a Real

I agree... What is girl was... LIke a in New York?? my little sister, and my Oldest sister and My mom saw it.. Pig Human..She tell me.. IT like a Real

Can somebody diagram those sentences for me, I may be missing something.

Is there a link or a website that this pig girl is mentioned, or is this just an urban legend kind of thing?

I have to say that it's either a scene from a b-rated movie or someone took a picture and made the doggy face with Photoshop. Sorry not buying it.

It honestly looks like someone used on of those animorph programs and photoshop.

If something like this really happened, ther would be wider spread news coverage then just email...

It looks made up to me. I worked with the disabled for 4 years and never seen a deformity like this.

I hope it is fake, it would be sad having to go through life looking like that crying.gif

When bad girls go to the farm..................

:w wub.gifwub.gif

somebody give me her number.

Atlast a woman who cannot refuse me..........

Them wild animals must of been a heard of mad cows. Moooooooooo!!!!:D

I think I need a hamburger.

It's her face that's deformed, not her brain, moe... tongue.gif

Kidding aside, I have seen plenty of skin/body deformities, and I could believe most of that picture. It's the nose that is doubtful.

It's likely either at partial hoax, or a cast member from "Island of Dr. Moreau"

that's a from a movie by troma studios. it's called "tromeo and juliet," and is obviously a take on romeo and juliet, only modern, gory, and not very good. she uses a potion to make herself look like a cow to chase away a suitor who then jumps out of window, landing on a fence, i believe.

the movie has a head gettign cut off and landing on a visiting family's station wagon, a wicked scene where some big fat priest squishes a punk's head into pulp with one fell stomp, and some crazy guy who has nothing but happen to him. this guy eventually comes back in one of the best dream sequences i'd ever seen. they sing some crazy song about going down to the river, i think it was about baptism. it was an ok movie, but could've been better. i also didn't need to see the part with the pierced nipple...i fear piercings ph34r.gif

It's her face that's deformed, not her brain, moe... 

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

ahh but In dreams there is truth, schadeaux, In dreams there is truth.

Yes, but she'll be prone to attacks from Chupacabras.

Yes, but she'll be prone to attacks from Chupacabras

Ah Naveed. You know Moe well. She was infact my partner on my last Chupacabra expedition. Her sheep costume failed to fool one such creature, and he became rather hostile towards her.

I watched beneath my false wooly coat, as she ran screaming up a tree. It was then that Moe discovered that El chupacabra can jump five times thier height.

Quite a scientific breakthru, I must say. Unfortunatly, Sally (wich was her name at the time) had only climbed to a height of twice the Chupa.

The result was a blur of muffled screams and kicking feet. The only stroke of luck Sally had was due to the fact that she was not actually a goat! One taste of her, and the chupa began dragging its tongue on the grass. With a disgusted snort, it promptly departed.

I was unable to get her proper medical attention. For at a nearby abby , We were immediatly turned away by a frightened nun, muttering some nonsense about talking goats and the devil.

I had to nurse her back to health on my own. Had I gone to medical school, perhaps my stiching job would not have left her quite so scarred.

Poor Sally. poor, poor sally. crying.gif

Moe is currently planning another trip to study El Chupacabra. he is obviously in need of a new assistant. Moe is now accepting apllications.

for those who are unfamiliar with Moe's great plan to capture El chupacabra, follow the provided link. The thread contains info on one of Moe's many ingenious plans.

moes great crypto contribution

Edited by moe eubleck

Well, just be happy your incident with the goat costumes didn't result in an unwanted physical as my expedition did. One moment I was a person in a cow costume pretending to chew cuds, and the next thing I knew, I was given a physical by aliens with rather cold hands. Not to mention I received an unecessary anal probing. I was walking like I had rickets for two days straight.

Poor Naveed. Isnt it amazing that these aliens are so advanced, yet somehow overlooked the benefits of lubrication?