Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Military records compared: Kerry vs Bush

madelyne

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joc

• Talon

• wunarmdscissor

• Babs

Top Posters In This Topic

no but its bush who makes a play on his "military"..... grin2.gif ......backround.

In America the voters dont seem to worry about policies, budgets and.......well politics.

If you have a military record thats seemns good enough lol lol.

not better qualified, but it is something to look at, no?

I love where Kerry's box 24 has about 12 things and then says "see attached sheet".

In America the voters dont seem to worry about policies, budgets and.......well politics.

Right now Captain, we are concerned about Al Queda...it is in the back of everyone's mind and no matter what you or anyone else think about our President, most of us think he is committed to the cause of defeating terrorism and if he doesn't win in a huge landslide...I will ship you one of my CDs free of charge cool.gif

most of us ....if he doesn't win in a huge landslide

You mean this 'most of us'? - "The President’s approval rating has dropped to a new low of 41 percent, and more than six in ten say the country is heading in the wrong direction. " blink.gif

Source: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/05/24/...ain619122.shtml

Ahh, I wouldn't worry about it, its not like the majority supported Bush in his last victory anyway. Don't worry Bush fans if he doesn't win the election he'll probably just get another close relative to make him President again thumbsup.gif

You mean this 'most of us'? - "The President’s approval rating has dropped to a new low of 41 percent, and more than six in ten say the country is heading in the wrong direction.

Most people in this country don't really take the Communist Broadcasting System serious anyway.

Most people in this country don't really take the Communist Broadcasting System serious anyway.

Websites claims that CBS Broadcasting Inc. is owned by the company which owns UPN, VTSG (Viacom Television Stations Group), and King World Productions, Inc. My My thats a lot of big coporates which are own by a idealogy which is against the very existance of big buisness. rolleyes.gif

blink.gif It also seems to have a lot of news programs on its listings hmmm, communists sure are poweful in the US to have their own media empire. Are you sure the C couldn't stand for something like Central? rolleyes.gif

http://www.cbs.com/

Just found this. Now I'm no American so I could be wrong, but CBS seems to be a large tv network, not some communist propaganda system. You'd think as an American you'd know that huh.gif

Well what about sources like CNN, USA Today, Gallup, ABC News, Washington Post, Fox News, Newsweek, Time, and Zogby International? Bad news for Bush - they all say the same thing about his approval rating. For polling results from all these sources and more, click here.

Edited by Permakid

I don't want to vote for Bush. But since I lived in Massachussetts for 20 years I know firsthand the kind of damage Kerry can do when you give him power..If there ever was an election to vote Libertarian, this is the one..

Just found this. Now I'm no American so I could be wrong, but CBS seems to be a large tv network, not some communist propaganda system. You'd think as an American you'd know that

Actually Talon, for decades there were only three news channels in America:

ABC, NBC and CBS. When the Gulf War came CNN established itself as a major news media and now Fox News has done the same. With the exception of FOX all the major news media outlets in this country, along with most of the major newspapers take a definant leftist, liberal slant to the news of the day. They are famous for manufacturing news by creating just the kind of polls that you cited.

At the end of the day though, polls are just that...polls...and you cannot really gain an understanding of the mindset of America by reading polls.

At this point in The Bush vs Dukakis election the polls had Dukakis up by about 12 points....well Dukakis lost his posterior.......same will happen with Kerry.

I will make a bet with you pal...and with up to 9 other people....The first 10 people to take me up on this bet.....I will bet you that Bush wins in a huge landslide.

If he does...you have to buy one of my CDs and if he loses or even wins and it is a close election, I will send you one free of charge. Deal? cool.giftongue.gif

Edited by joc

leftist, liberal slant

Well at least your admitting Communism (not that Stalinist rubbish we had in the USSR) and other left ideologies are liberal tongue.gif . I'm also taking from your negative tone of liberalism your admitting that yourself, Bush and his far right crones are anti-Liberal? grin2.gif

If he does...you have to buy one of my CDs and if he loses or even wins and it is a close election, I will send you one free of charge. Deal?

No thanks, I don't like Hymns of Praise

Hymns of Praise

? huh.gif

huh.gif

A jest. Hymns of Praise is a Sunday morning Christain tv program over here which shows live some church meeting were all they do is sing.

Talon...Polls don't mean a thing. whistling2.gif The media does all this, Bush will win.

It's all politics...you know, election time.

Also that thing about Kerry vs. Bush...Bush is a figurehead, the president is a figurehead; there are other people running this country.

Right now, we have a war going on, a two-party war, it's election time... and all those democrats get this election-machine rolling with their negative crap. That's the reality here. This is off topic, but I think we better batten down the hatches, because not only are we in for a war with the election coming up, but I think al queda will probably rear it's ugly head.This is their big chance to screw with our elections as they did the Spaniards'. Funny thing is... they are so stupid, an attack, now, will put Bush back in the white house. grin2.gif

(and they surely don't want that.)

Edited by Babs

The media does all this, Bush will win.

Oh I'm not doubting thatm, from the last elections Europe already knows you don't have to get the most votes to become President thumbsup.gif

Bush is a figurehead, the president is a figurehead; there are other people running this country.

True, like big buisness and the vice-President

Talon...Cheney is 'da' man thumbsup.gif Don't be talking about the man. grin2.gif I love Dick Cheney. wub.gifwub.gif

Well, I'm glad you've seen the light.

Well, I'm glad you've seen the light.

Seen the light? Oh, you miss understand, I don't support Bush, I just know that it doesn't matter who the American people vote for, it'll be the oil companies who decide who is announced as the winner.

I just know that it doesn't matter who the American people vote for, it'll be the oil companies who decide who is announced as the winner.

While your brilliance certainly shines in some areas.....

.......American politics and the reality of the election process are not among them. tongue.gif

.......American politics and the reality of the election process are not among them.

Yeah, but considering Gore won the last election but Bush still got the posistion doesn't that prove me wight on at least the issue that it doesn't matter who you vote for?

European elections are different, I hope everyone who doesn't vote SSP, SNP and Green stays at home thumbsup.gif

Yeah, but considering Gore won the last election but Bush still got the posistion doesn't that prove me wight on at least the issue that it doesn't matter who you vote for?

Gore did not win the election. All of the media outlets monitored the final tallying of all votes...long after the supreme court had made its decision and the fact of the matter is that Bush still won legitamately by a slim margin. The fact that you don't know that is proof of the liberal media slant to the left. They don't want you to know that, but they know it...cause they were there and witnessed it.