Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Military records compared: Kerry vs Bush

madelyne

The fact that you don't know that is proof of the liberal media slant to the left.

You really are anti-liberal aren't you? You do know its because of liberalism and the left you have the right to vote? huh.gif If you don't like liberalism maybe you should go to illiberal nation such as Saudi Arabia grin2.gif

They don't want you to know that, but they know it...cause they were there and witnessed it.

So its all a left-wing conspiracy to get rid of Bush?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joc

• Talon

• wunarmdscissor

• Babs

Top Posters In This Topic

There you go, Talon, it's a democratic propaganda machine.

You really are anti-liberal aren't you?

Exactly.

You do know its because of liberalism and the left you have the right to vote?

No, it is because of the Constitution of the United States of America that I have the right to vote.

So its all a left-wing conspiracy to get rid of Bush?

Exactly.

God, I hope your joking tongue.gif

Serious as a heart attack tongue.gif

If my views scare you it is because you don't really understand them...it may be as simple as sematics...when you say 'liberal', it means one thing to you and perhaps a completely different thing to me.

My definition of liberal: Once upon a time a nation known as the USSR crumbled under the weight of its own corruption. Before it completely collapsed however, the Hard Line Stalinist Communists ran like little cockroaches so as not to be completely isolated from their powerbase. After all, the Communists had it as their number one objective to take over the US without firing a shot.

Where did these little cockroaches run off to? They found a new home in the Environmental Movement and they became very interested in redefining themselves within the US government. Today they are widely known as Democrats. There is a left-wing 'liberal' conspiracy to defeat Bush. These little cockroaches are behind it to a large degree.

You can take a shark out of the water and call it a guppy but it will still bite your leg off.

Liberals by any other name are still Hardline Russian Communists. That is my definition of liberal. I don't think you are a liberal.

Edited by joc

Liberals by any other name are still Hardline Russian Communists. That is my definition of liberal.

Well as a student of politics I must point out that the correct view of a liberal is pro-democracy, normally falling into the moderate view on left and right as in centre. tongue.gif

I don't think you are a liberal.

How come? grin2.gif

My definition of liberal: Once upon a time a nation known as the USSR crumbled under the weight of its own corruption. Before it completely collapsed however, the Hard Line Stalinist Communists ran like little cockroaches so as not to be completely isolated from their powerbase. After all, the Communists had it as their number one objective to take over the US without firing a shot.

Where did these little cockroaches run off to? They found a new home in the Environmental Movement and they became very interested in redefining themselves within the US government. Today they are widely known as Democrats. There is a left-wing 'liberal' conspiracy to defeat Bush. These little cockroaches are behind it to a large degree.

Now you scare me even more crying.gif

Would you not agree that in todays climate the last thing anyone fears is the Russian Communists?

Where did they all go? Did they all give up? I may scare you even more with this thought.....The HardLine Communists of the USSR did not go away and they are even more intent on gaining control of America. You don't live here Talon...maybe never even visited ....so let me share a little secret with you...In America....the Law rules..literally. The police are good honest citizens...but they will enforce the law of the land.....no matter what it is. America in the wrong hands could and I believe would become the largest police state in the world if these people ever truly gained control. It is hard to believe I know but Al Gore is one of the HardLine Communists....they infiltrated this country decades ago and planted seeds in little American minds....the seeds took root in Al Gore. He isn't the only one either.

The police are good honest citizens...but they will enforce the law of the land.....no matter what it is.

Definition of a police state.

Oh well.

I may scare you even more with this thought.....The HardLine Communists of the USSR did not go away and they are even more intent on gaining control of America.

It only scares me to think that you would possibly believe this paranoid conspiracy story.

It is hard to believe I know but Al Gore is one of the HardLine Communists....they infiltrated this country decades ago and planted seeds in little American minds....the seeds took root in Al Gore. He isn't the only one either.

Where do you get this stuff from? Has Rush gone even further over the edge to begin spouting Weekly World News quality conspiracy stories?

I would suppose that since this is in the kerry/bush thread that either kerry or bush fall into your conspiracy theory?

I didn't think it possible, but joc, you are scaring me more than I ever thought you could, but not for the reasons that you may think...

All i can say joc is........HA HA HA.

I saw a documentary about you.

It was by a guy called Louis Theroux. w00t.gif

It is hard to believe I know but Al Gore is one of the HardLine Communists....they infiltrated this country decades ago and planted seeds in little American minds....the seeds took root in Al Gore. He isn't the only one either.

Where do you get this stuff from? Has Rush gone even further over the edge to begin spouting Weekly World News quality conspiracy stories?

I don't know and I don't really care what Rush or anyone else thinks about it. I didn't read it off some inane website and think "Gosh, that sounds right". I know that the USSR is history. The wall came down...etc, etc. But what happened to all the hardline commies? Did they just disappear off the face of the earth? No, they scurried into different little corners...and if you think it is dillusional on my part to believe that they still want to control America...so be it. I have listened to Al Gore and I am convinced that he is a communist. He won't admit it...but remember that Communism is not a country...it is a belief system...an ideology and if you think that ideology vanished with the USSR I believe you are quite mistaken.

JOc do you agree that you need a spectrum of political belifes and ideaologies for a democratic state to function properly?

JOc do you agree that you need a spectrum of political belifes and ideaologies for a democratic state to function properly?

The reality of life is that there is and always will be a spectrum of political beliefs and ideologies. In this country you can be of any political persuasion you want. There are actual members of the Communist Party in this country...however, you will not find the 'real' communists there. What's your point? Obviously a trick question. tongue.gif

I asked if you agreed that there is a NEED for that spectrum.

I asked if you agreed that there is a NEED for that spectrum.

Okay I'll bite...I think there is a need for a wide range of political and ideological ideas. The old saying: It takes all kinds of people to make the world go round.

That being said, the ideology of the left should not be the majority viewpoint, nor is it. The Communists I speak of 'use' the leftist ideology to promote the advancement of their own powerbase.

I know you don't believe it ....but the world is ripe for domination, and if (God forbid) the USA allows itself to travel down the road of Socialization, it will eventually become the Imperialistic Satan that much of the world perceives it to be now. Let the Left gain complete control of this country and you will see the United States invading countries and dominating them, stripping them, actually plundering their resources. If you think the USSR was bad or corrupt or evil...whatever...can you imagine the US with that same ideologic persuasion? That to me is more scary than any terrorist.

Do I think this because I think the Left is evil....No....I think this because I know the Communists are evil and they are hiding behind the shadows of the Left.

Do you really think that these Communists that I am talking about, who spent their entire lives dreaming of occupying America and all of Europe just abandoned their dreams? I am not a conspiracy theorist. I simply refuse to be lulled asleep. Gently rocked by the left until the real PowerMongers raise their heads in defiance and thrust the whole world into a Nightmare that won't go away.

That being said, the ideology of the left should not be the majority viewpoint, nor is it. The Communists I speak of 'use' the leftist ideology to promote the advancement of their own powerbase.

How exactly is it not in the majority?

How exactly is it not in the majority?

I am speaking of a majority of Americans. The only way a politician can get elected in this country to a major office is to be more toward the center or to the right. The liberal left will not even say that they are liberal or left when it comes to getting elected because they know they don't stand a chance in hell if they do.

When is the last time you heard Kerry say, 'I am the most liberal member of Congress?' even though he is he doesn't dare say it.

Well thankfully......concerning world ideaology YOU are in the minority. grin2.gif

Well I don't know what this has to do with Bush and Kerry, but I feel less scared of your beliefs now Joc that you've gone through them.

Let the Left gain complete control of this country and you will see the United States invading countries and dominating them, stripping them, actually plundering their resources.

Hmmm interesting point joc. I am thinking back on the matter and it seems to me that the republicans have been the ones to invade countries lately...I could be wrong about that though...

But I guess Kerry does have a more distinguished battle record and therefore might have a better understanding of what war was like...but Kerry seems to be more against the war than Bush is, obviously...I don't know joc, it seems your theory might be a bit backwards... blink.gif

Of course neither guy is going to get my vote, but to try and stick to the topic of this thread I do find it amazing that Kerry has such a combat record and yet doesn't want to be at war in Iraq, whereas Bush does...kind of makes you wonder... whistling2.gif Maybe a bit of compensating?