Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A party with all the UM members.

Hazzard

If, finaly, an alien walked up to hazzard and gave him one of these...

... he would probably blow up lots of stuff, and then try to sell it on e-bay for a million bucks. :lol:

Make that two TRILLION bucks... and yea, I might just try it before selling it, just to make sure you know. :tu:

I knew the Hoff was an Alien ! Who invited Him to our Party?

oh come on... you're bein mean now... i thought da party was for all um members... :alien:

lowriderhasselhoff.gif

sorry but i cant reveal his username... :ph34r:

cheers

AlienDrink2.jpg

Everyone can come to the party!

p015.gif

But, I'm not drinking that green stuff...I have my standards, they're low, but I still have them!

p015.gif

But, I'm not drinking that green stuff...I have my standards, they're low, but I still have them!

Green stuff??? :blink:

I thought that we were having that ultra expensive Russian Vodca after touch down? :tu:

Green stuff??? :blink:

I thought that we were having that ultra expensive Russian Vodca after touch down? :tu:

you can't buy the alien drink... :P

dc0e085e18cc.jpg

lol no worries.... :tu:

1-30days-pour-wine-lg-63555269.jpg

p015.gif

I knew that Lilly had the DNA matrix all fingered out ! We are going to Have a Blast on the Sept Lunch ! Launch or not we will All be on a Higher Plane I would bet?

By the Way DNA stands for Drink.Never.Admit .

post-68971-076976300 1281132976_thumb.jp

Edited by DONTEATUS

I sure hope so Its been down on the Crew Party Deck ever since I nabbed it from the Cren Research center last month!

Badeskov makes a Realyy Bad Margraita in it too! And you wont believe what it Spins outta the back side! Put in a few Limes Out come Aliens!

Hazzard is gonna have a Hay day on this Trip!

Well, that explains it!

We've been racking our brains trying to figure out what caused all that positive elevator trim on landing!

Even Sally wasn't aware that we had a 12 ton blender stowed on deck 1!

Bade!

Why didn't you tell me that thing was there?????

It also explains the excess pitch thruster firing required to get us into ascent attitude during the initial boost to orbit....

Full ship inspection will be held prior to this month's landing test.

If I find any other undocumented equipment...well, I may smoke you!!!!!!!

Sally is now programmed to calculate all mass properties, and will be backing me up in my inspection. She's already got the most incredible personnel recognition program...

Here's a snippet from the on-board recorder last week during trans earth coast, prior to entry maneuvers:

MID: Sally, where's my co-pilot?

Instantaneous response....

SAL: Peeing on deck 2, restroom 27, Darling.

MID: Ah, OK, thank you, Angel.

Now, she can tell me what weighs what and where it is, and if we are out of balance!

Fot that special occation, when we actually land safely, and see with our own eyes the hardware left by the Apollo astronauts I will open a bottle of the finest vodca.

kauffman-luxory-vintage.jpg

:tu:

Whoop dee doo!

Sounds like something I'd be into, big time!

Maybe after the Apollo landing site tour is concluded (two days of exploration of all six sites...including, of course, the one we're landing at)!

p015.gif

The green stuff looks like what glyn left on the flighht deck last week.

I'm with you....I'll take something a little redder...!

Edited by MID

The green stuff looks like what glyn left on the flighht deck last week.

I'm with you....I'll take something a little redder...!

That Green stuff will Go great with Dinner tonite Mid! B.B.Q Croc RIb`s and Pulled Croc on a Stick! :rolleyes:

post-68971-047653100 1281202486_thumb.jp

Well, that explains it!

We've been racking our brains trying to figure out what caused all that positive elevator trim on landing!

12 Ton blender... :o

Curious, MID, as I havent seen the craft yet,... How big is this thing?

Any pictures avalible? :)

Well, that explains it!

Bade!

Why didn't you tell me that thing was there?????

It also explains the excess pitch thruster firing required to get us into ascent attitude during the initial boost to orbit....

Full ship inspection will be held prior to this month's landing test.

If I find any other undocumented equipment...well, I may smoke you!!!!!!!

Sally is now programmed to calculate all mass properties, and will be backing me up in my inspection. She's already got the most incredible personnel recognition program...

Here's a snippet from the on-board recorder last week during trans earth coast, prior to entry maneuvers:

MID: Sally, where's my co-pilot?

Instantaneous response....

SAL: Peeing on deck 2, restroom 27, Darling.

MID: Ah, OK, thank you, Angel.

Now, she can tell me what weighs what and where it is, and if we are out of balance!

Yeah, While we are on the subject of Sally Mid

Are you sure you havent been using pre-owned parts on this boat?

Apart from her single lens com console layout and that Supposedly Faulty AE25 unit, I am sure I've seen her roving avatar component on another ship!

post-56114-008009900 1281212325_thumb.jp

And how come one of the shuttles in Bay 5 has a sticker in the fresher unit saying:-

'Property of the United Federation of planets - if found please return to your nearest starfleet Base'?

Now I know why Mid is keeping the Flight Deck Locked up So tight ! That what Sally Looks Like !

Im breaking out the cutting torch and Coming in Mid! :w00t:

post-68971-097753600 1281236069_thumb.jp

Hi all

From memory this is seven of nine from voyager??, i guess all i can say is WOW!!!!!.

cheers warp10

If Mid will Share We for certinially! Yuck,Yuck ! Yuck! will have the Best Mission Ever taken to the Moon`s and Back! :rolleyes:

Im bringing My Clone of A real Angel !

post-68971-036352400 1281236427_thumb.jp

Hi all

Denteatus, for your retro babe another WOW!!!

Keep up the good work.

cheers warp10

Thanks warp10 You know that makes me feel Good ,and Old at the Same time ! A Lot of us really miss Farah !

Ground Control to Major Mid! Countdown has comminced Circuites on!

Whats on the Agenda for this weeks Flight Test?

Ive finished the Memory Mental work on Deck 42 We now Have a Full Service Massage Studio and Spa Club and I`ll

be interviewing the Masseuse`s All week! What a Job but somebody`s got to Do it !

post-68971-069728000 1281442947_thumb.jp

Yeah, While we are on the subject of Sally Mid

Are you sure you havent been using pre-owned parts on this boat?

Apart from her single lens com console layout and that Supposedly Faulty AE25 unit, I am sure I've seen her roving avatar component on another ship!

post-56114-008009900 1281212325_thumb.jp

And how come one of the shuttles in Bay 5 has a sticker in the fresher unit saying:-

'Property of the United Federation of planets - if found please return to your nearest starfleet Base'?

I think you're still hallucinating!

Have you completed your centrifuge training yet? I haven't had any word on progress!

I'm expecting a follow up report from the medical division, you know....psyche profile, physiological status after 10 g exposures, etc...

Hazz actually has her down pretty good...

:w00t:

Edited by MID

Thats nothing... ^_^

7of9-1.jpg

That's actually pretty close to the hologram she made me!

The face is perfectly in character for Sally.

When I do something that's not quite up to standard (like yesterdays 90 degree bank turn onto the 10 mile final for runway 17 at EDW...our bird didn't even twitch, let alone approach a stall...of course, were at 500 KTS on approach, but the 7 gs was fun!),I can hear that look in Sally's voice:

"Do you think, Dear Capitan, that this is at all wise?"

I felt that the next statement might have been, "You will be assimilated," and so, I leveled out to the standard approach turn.

I just smiled sheepishly into her lovely blue lens.

I think it winked.

:rolleyes:

I just finished the proto-type for our Shuttles for our FTL Smoker Moon Ride!

What do you Think Mid ? Its got a new he-3 Engine like our Mother Ship bu it Fits in a shoe box.

Wow the advances we get in technolgy these hours !

post-68971-002228000 1281473397_thumb.jp

Ground Control to Major Mid! Countdown has comminced Circuites on!

Whats on the Agenda for this weeks Flight Test?

It's shortie sortie.

I'll get back to you on that.

But it's next week!

Ive finished the Memory Mental work on Deck 42 We now Have a Full Service Massage Studio and Spa Club and I`ll

be interviewing the Masseuse`s All week! What a Job but somebody`s got to Do it !

I'm glad you're taking your responsibilities so seriously...but I don't remember a deck 42 last time I walked through the ship...which was today!

:w00t:

I just finished the proto-type for our Shuttles for our FTL Smoker Moon Ride!

What do you Think Mid ? Its got a new he-3 Engine like our Mother Ship bu it Fits in a shoe box.

Wow the advances we get in technolgy these hours !

Like it!

That'll do for the lunar landing site tours!

Curious, MID, as I havent seen the craft yet,... How big is this thing?

Any pictures avalible? :)

Nope. She's a top secret beastie with technology only available in Sky's world (He knows exactly where this technology came from. I'm surprized he hasn't spilled the beans yet...)!

No photos available.

But she's a beastie:

375 feet long, retractable hypersonic wings, 355 span, 138 feet retracted.

The flight decks 70 feet up off the tarmac, and she's 85 feet wide.

Big...BIG zero g pool on deck 1, lots of facilities for all sorts of activities, 40 extra large 4 x 6 foot observation windows, rotate speed is 235 KTS, cruise climb at 485 KTS, nominal cruise at flight level 500 is mach 1.3....weighs in fully loaded at about 750,000 pounds, 8 Rolls Royce Turbofans for conventional operations, each producing 30,000 lbs. of thrust, supplemented by the 8 He-3 nuclear engines, one of which can pump out 200,000 lbs of thrust!

The only thing not big is the flight deck. Above deck 3 is the engineering deck (off limits to all but red shirted, security cleared personnel), with all the goodies, Sally's home, crew quarters, and the flight deck, which is packed full of goodies, and is about the size of a small bedroom.

It's got great visibility for a flight deck though, 12 windows, has a mini-galley in it (glyn is training to work that), beermeister in the center console (no one needs any special training for that...emergency egress hatch overhead (glyn's also very familiar with that), Sally's right in the middle of the 6 foot wide instrument panel with state of the art glass panels, fly by wire technology...the whole 9 yards.

She's smooth as glass, and of course, the load factor suppression system on decks 1 through 3 will limit loads to 1 g no matter what we do on the flight deck...which is the only way Lilly would come aboard!

Imagine the view out those big windows when we light off the He-3 at 50,000 feet and scoot toward orbit, with the nose pitched up 50 degrees, and everyone just sitting back like they were in a recliner watching the earth's surface shrink below!

We of course, will be pulling about 2.75 g on the flight deck during this, but we think that's fun, especially with a couple cold ones in the belly!

...glyn may not entirely enjoy that, but we're getting him primed to take it!

Our "walk around" inspection is done in a truck (it's a drive around). It takes us several minutes ro walk to the flight deck from level 1...but we have a really cool elevator located about mid ship that'll boot us up topside in a matter of seconds, circumventing the 85 step spiral staircase!

We've recently changed our plans to utilize runway 17/35 at EDW for this baby...since we had such a long roll out after landing last week

(SAL: "Yea...about 4 miles, what the hell anyway with that landing speed!").

:blush:...she gave me that look again. Damn, I've gotta behave when she's around!

17/35 is the longest runway in the world, at around 39,000 feet (roughly 7 statute miles form end to end). I could let glyn land her on that one and we'd be safe!!!!!!