Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A party with all the UM members.

Hazzard

Just so you know,...

:P

WHats ITs All about Alfye ? THis Thread has Died Im aff-aid !

Just so you know,...

An, yes...what to say....THE BAR IS OPEN!!!!

Cheers,

Badeskov

:P

Yeaaaaa!!! :tu: I knew I was missing something.... This thread is the coolest. :su Go back and read it..... Those were the days. :nw:

• Like 1

It just takes time and a little creativity ! Lets All meet up at the end of Edwards ,you know the place the Bar at the end of the Threshold !

Bring your SR-71 stories and Photos ! :tu:

Sweetie is ready for Lift off. Engines on !

• Like 2

It just takes time and a little creativity ! Lets All meet up at the end of Edwards ,you know the place the Bar at the end of the Threshold !

Bring your SR-71 stories and Photos ! :tu:

Sweetie is ready for Lift off. Engines on !

• Like 3

good to see the party's back online.... :unsure2::tu:

Bring your SR-71 stories and Photos !

gillian-anderson-illuminati-whitney-houston-lesbian-the-x-files-rihanna-lady-gaga-will-smith-gay-murdered-aliens-nicki-minaj-madonna-freemason-david-duchovny-maxim-affair-bisexual-2012-ufo-scully-mulder-x-files-wallpaper-dating-666.jpg

I saw the SR-71 on a aircraft carrier when we were flying over New York back in the 90ies,... that is an awesome looking bird.

lockheed-sr71-blackbird_3.jpg

I saw the SR-71 on a aircraft carrier when we were flying over New York back in the 90ies,... that is an awesome looking bird.

lockheed-sr71-blackbird_3.jpg

Amazing bird! It was still there in August of 2000 when I was in NYC. We took the tour of the air craft carrier and I'll see if I can dig up some pictures from back then.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Then I walk in and crash the party. A few minutes later I signal for some et's to join. Together with their futuristic party favors begins the real partying.

Then I walk in and crash the party. A few minutes later I signal for some et's to join. Together with their futuristic party favors begins the real partying.

This party is open for everybody, including ET :-P

Cheers,

Badeskov

This party is open for everybody, including ET :-P

Cheers,

Badeskov

If Im not mistaken we already had a couple of those at the party..... :P

Lilly ! Report to the Galley ! ASAP We are booting up the Band Stand ,and Badeskov`s Is Fireing up the Multi-Level Bar ,Were gonna Have a Party !

We Will Formally Dedicate "Sweetie" In the Name of our Lost Mon-Capatian ! Mid .

Every one will report in Full Dress Bright Greens ! with Those nasty Red and Orange Helmuts Mid Loves so Well with the Weed Leaf decals on the Back !

Remember to wear your tie-die undies,cause THis party will end up on the Pool Deck !

I have called in all the Regulars !

Hazzard,Sweetpumper,DBunker,mcromn,Suscies , Skyeagle,and sent out Invites to All the Newbee`s !

Bring your appitites,and thirst ! Badeskov`s Still makes the Dang best Gargleblaster this side of Milliyways !

Cheer`s Oh ! And we are going to Surprise "psyche101 " with a Major Pay grade advancement and Rank upgrade to Major or Arms Second in Command on the Flight Crew ! Shhh!!! Keep it secret ! :gun:justDONTEATUS MASTER OF EVERYTHING? mostly

Edited by DONTEATUS
  • Like 1

Lilly ! Report to the Galley ! ASAP We are booting up the Band Stand ,and Badeskov`s Is Fireing up the Multi-Level Bar ,Were gonna Have a Party !

We Will Formally Dedicate "Sweetie" In the Name of our Lost Mon-Capatian ! Mid .

Every one will report in Full Dress Bright Greens ! with Those nasty Red and Orange Helmuts Mid Loves so Well with the Weed Leaf decals on the Back !

Remember to wear your tie-die undies,cause THis party will end up on the Pool Deck !

I have called in all the Regulars !

Hazzard,Sweetpumper,DBunker,mcromn,Suscies , Skyeagle,and sent out Invites to All the Newbee`s !

Bring your appitites,and thirst ! Badeskov`s Still makes the Dang best Gargleblaster this side of Milliyways !

Cheer`s Oh ! And we are going to Surprise "psyche101 " with a Major Pay grade advancement and Rank upgrade to Major or Arms Second in Command on the Flight Crew ! Shhh!!! Keep it secret ! :gun:justDONTEATUS MASTER OF EVERYTHING? mostly

Gargleblasters are ready at the bar, Big D. Thanks for rallying the troops - lets get mission ready!

Cheers,

Badeskov

THe Day will start with a Memorial to All our Fallen Men & Women of all countries of this world. Today We will remember Mid and the Men & Women like him that have given our world so much.

THe Crew has been mustarded here at Edwards AFB North end Bar& Grill Threshold Shack in the Dirt ! You All are in for a Treat !

Today you all mostly know that We Will be Boldly going Where no people have gone before,Mid will be with us in Sprit and THe Force will be with us. His Capt`s chair will be left in place to Remind us of our Mission.

It will Be Covered in the Colors of all Fallen Explorers ! Whit Bands,And Bright Spectrum `s Of the Rainbows fanning out In ALl directions !

THE New Control bridge is actually void of Actual human presence ,As for SAL has been Fully Intregraded into Sweetie`s Systems ! YEs were a fully anatomomic Ship now !

WIth one highly top secret master control room I cannot reveal . But ITs really close to myheart.

So without must adooo ! On with the Memorial !

p.s. After the Memorial Badeskov`s and I will be serving a Feast To Be Fit Or Leader Mid on THe Galley Deck. All the B.B.Q one can hold and Drinks outta the World.

So shall it be written So Shall it be Done ! :tu:

Edited by DONTEATUS
  • Like 2

Good one mcrom901 ! THe Dalec `s band will be welcome !

Our in flight movie,... :tu:

Ouch That just might scare away any newbee`s ,Speaking of Bee ! Where the Heck Is Bee ? We need her in the Mess hall ! With all the other newbee`s She`s in charge of there orientation !

:alien: LOve those movies !

Last I heard the Red Angel was on her way out the air lock in her space suit,... saying something about "a beer run"??

I hope she knows were not even outta dry dock at Edwards,THe Air Lock is gonna drop her like a sack of potatoes on the hard deck !

Well ITs always good to get one wakeup call in the morning !

But She will Bee ok ! If she lands on her head ! THats the Hard stuff ! But I will be giving out mission task Fri night at our Welcome Newbee`s party Lilly better get on up to the Flight Deck for her briefing ,ITs going to be a Wild Thang !

Badeskov`s On call asap were still trying to pull him outta His top secret glob Off the West Coast Shooting down all those test Drones with His Laser flash light ! Bam ! THank you mam ! THats His moto !

ANd Ive added a new crew member to the Crew ! Third eye ! Our Newest and Onlyest Dr. In command of all our Health ! on broad ,board, what ever !

anywho , She`s loading up three metric tons of her special "Happy Pills" IT outta be quite the Trippin !

As For THe uniforms everyone needs to summit there own design !

Cheer`s All See you on the Tarmack ! :tu:

Edited by DONTEATUS