Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A party with all the UM members.

Hazzard

Happy Summer Solstice :)

Cheers,

Badeskov

Thanks. Your staying in the US over midsummer, B?

Thaty was something that I missed when I was living there, Midsummer and Christmas with the family and friends.

Thanks. Your staying in the US over midsummer, B?

Thaty was something that I missed when I was living there, Midsummer and Christmas with the family and friends.

Yup, I am....I miss those too!!

Cheers,

Badeskov

Well Y`all all come to Texas its always summer here ! And Where`s the Heck is Mid ?

And Where`s the Heck is Mid ?

That right,... where is our Captain? :unsure2: Do we have a plan B?

500full.jpg

Plan-B

1. DOnt Panic.

2. Record and get all your data backed up from 2011 to today.

3.Go to the market and buy at least fourty-two bags of salted peanuts !

4.Wash a medium sized towel.

5.Get a curent copie of the "Hitchhikers Guide to the Universe, a must !

6.Drink 6 pints of luke warm Dark Ale as fast as possible !

7.Dont worry abut the By-pass there running through your Hood at the moment.

8.Call me at BR_549 if you need any assistance ! :whistle:

• 1 month later...

THis is so Sad ! I can understand if some of the people Some of the Time dont want to have a party ! But For Us party Types ! We party all of the Time and THis Thread is far too important to Loose due to Lazy posters !

I know Mid`s been busy over in Moon Landings that never Happened,ANd The C.T`s threads. But "PEOPLE "

We Need to Fire up this Party Wagon again !

Add your opinions please? :clap:

Hey, I don't remember you bringing any bbq to the Canadians' party last night.... :whistle:

Hey, I don't remember you bringing any bbq to the Canadians' party last night.... :whistle:

Sorry mate I meant "A" I was predisposed with internal prob`s ! But IT all worked out ! I`ll be there tonight with all my BEst Texas B.B.Q ! ANd Cold Shinner Bock Beer`s You Canadians are gonna Love it ! :tu:

Mrs, Hazzard is not as thrilled as I am,... but,...here we go!!!

whiskey_2.jpg

Edited by Hazzard

Fuller%27s_IPA.JPG

Plan-B

1. DOnt Panic.

2. Record and get all your data backed up from 2011 to today.

3.Go to the market and buy at least fourty-two bags of salted peanuts !

4.Wash a medium sized towel.

5.Get a curent copie of the "Hitchhikers Guide to the Universe, a must !

6.Drink 6 pints of luke warm Dark Ale as fast as possible !

7.Dont worry abut the By-pass there running through your Hood at the moment.

8.Call me at BR_549 if you need any assistance ! :whistle:

Have you ever drank British Real Ale Don? Can you buy it our there in Texas? Unfiltered unpasteurised real ale. Delicious.

Edited by zoser

Fuller%27s_IPA.JPG

Have you ever drank British Real Ale Don? Can you buy it our there in Texas? Unfiltered unpasteurised real ale. Delicious.

Indeed I have tried a few And they are served over here cold ! It really must be the upbringing we Yanks have for Cold Beer And the Brits for chilled or slightly cooled beer`s and Ales !

Cheer`s in any Respect ! THe Party is ready to Start !

• 5 weeks later...

Nobody said where to hold the UM party...more like a major league stadium or coliseum, because 90,000+ members who aren't currently banned can fill up the Rose Bowl, Yankee or Cowboy Stadiums, and the SkyDome to name a few venues off my mind. One mass gathering of people thanks to the internet by the likes of Saru and his message board. Maybe we can have a contest: who should be the next moderator? Like a popularity contest except it's based on ones' qualifications.

Well the Party has always been and shall be at The Dry lake beds of Edwards AFB north end of the active runway ! We have a Bar there and Mid`s been smashed since the late breaking news of Neil Armstrong blasting off to the Cosmos for his Forever trip ! I know we all will miss him. As for Mid ,Its about time we wake him up from his stooper !

We need to get of mission back on track !

THe last point of entry in the ck list was for everyone to get themselfs back into shape after the Long Hot Summer ! I for one got fried ! even with the Sun block 4200 I had slathered all over my body.

We will be needing some new security personal, and strong arm types on this trip. AKA not your Pee-Wee Herman types ! But the Navy Seal types.

So get your gear and muster up at the Bar at Zero-Dark-Thirty ! Were gonna make this one the Best one !

Over and out ! :tu::gun:

Haven't come across this thread in a long time. Hi D. Party is back on! Alright! I do miss MID. We never took our flight to Mars. I see he's posting about Neil Armstrong. Hope he comes back in here. Is Badeskov going to be there? My favorite BBQer and bartender are back!

Haven't come across this thread in a long time. Hi D. Party is back on! Alright! I do miss MID. We never took our flight to Mars. I see he's posting about Neil Armstrong. Hope he comes back in here. Is Badeskov going to be there? My favorite BBQer and bartender are back!

Oh yes, Badeskov is here and behind the bar....what can I tempt you with? :)

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Absinthe. I want to try it but not sure if I have the nerve. :passifier: It used to be illegal, but now there are several places in Pennsylvania that are allowed to serve it. Does it really cause hallucinations like they used to say it does?

Really, I will settle for a nice Tequila Sunrise, or a lime Margarita, no salt please. :)

Absinthe. I want to try it but not sure if I have the nerve. :passifier: It used to be illegal, but now there are several places in Pennsylvania that are allowed to serve it. Does it really cause hallucinations like they used to say it does?

Really, I will settle for a nice Tequila Sunrise, or a lime Margarita, no salt please. :)

Small Absinthe coming right up and a lime Margarita, no salt. On the rocks or frozen?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Can't say I had hallucinations after drinking it , can confirm that it makes a messy night though ...

I have an absinthe with some ice & sugar - dont try it straight ..... TRUST ME :)

TiP.

• Like 1

Well Mid will be along in due time ,He`s been working very hard on the Mars mission ! But to Hold us over until hes got our orders to muster on the flight line Im going to be giving sim`s in some old vintage wings @@ :tu:

post-68971-0-92923300-1346639903_thumb.j

• Like 1