Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A party with all the UM members.

Hazzard

This one is for our friends out there, new and old, and to those we have lost on the way.

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 2

We are making it a New Years tradition to (after the good food and nice bubbles) launch Chinese lanterns and then trying to shoot them down with rockets.

006.jpg

slamraam_5.jpg

:tu:

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 1

My memory is taking me back to the times with MID and his wonderful sense of adventure. Now, on the eve of 2014 I think we should all raise a glass to those we've lost, but will never forget.

l090.gif

Edited by Lilly
addition
  • Like 2

My memory is taking me back to the times with MID and his wonderful sense of adventure. Now, on the eve of 2014 I think we should all raise a glass to those we've lost, but will never forget.

He was absolutely one of those in mind when I posted that Faith of the heart video.

To MID.

champagne+toast.jpg

• Like 2

Indeed To MID ! and the Quest Goes on My Friend ! :tu:

We Will stand on the outter Rings of Saturn and Look into the Soul of the Universe ! Travel the Stars and Hit all the Bars,Never Give up that Belief in Adventure that All have Deep in our DNA !

• Like 1

To MID.

dbpix-champagne-glass-toast-articleInline.jpg

• Like 1

Tee-minus Update ! Crew members that still cannot walk the walk & talk the Talk will go directly to the infirmary ! Lilly will be passing out THe Hair of the Dog,and a few nodose pills ! Specially for our critical members like the Famous Badeskov`s and Sweetpumper,Susice,mcromn,to mention a few !

They will be needed for our Launch sequeniy ANywho Y`all all better snap too ! This year we will be making History !" Mid " we will make it So ! ANd Im taking Good care of SAL,she`s totally in control !

And Sweetie Is in Top Shape !

Now I`ll be Rolling Sweetie out onto Runway32 @ Area 51 tonight for a test Run around the planet for one last shake down ! Then I`ll pick up everyone At Edwards for Our Mars Trip ! Set your Beer-o-larms for Zero-darkthirty !

ITs going to be A Blast ! :tu: 2014

Dbl post.

Edited by Hazzard

As long as they donteatus, all are welcome. :)

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 1

i'm late to the party.... happy new year fellaz... :D:sk

and, to mid... :tu:

• Like 1

01-07-14 00:0030 CMT, OR when ever We WIll start this Mission SAL has given me premission to Crank this baby up ANd Sweetie Will not let us Down!

So everyone get to Edwards End of the Run way Bar for Pre-Flight Drinking contest to See Who the Lucky Second in command will be ! :tu:

Set your Christmas watches MArk :

Commander Don Tea Tus ... will there be a wet Tshort contest to select a Second in command ?

:yes:

Commander Don Tea Tus ... will there be a wet Tshort contest to select a Second in command ?

:yes:

I could probably win this one..but no way would I even try. I say we hose down Hazzard and see how he looks!

• Like 2

I could probably win this one..but no way would I even try. I say we hose down Hazzard and see how he looks!

I'll go grab my digi HD cam ... don't start without me ~

I'll go grab my digi HD cam ... don't start without me ~

I'm sure Hazzard will look just stunning...not sure he'll appreciate you getting him on camera though!

I'm sure Hazzard will look just stunning...not sure he'll appreciate you getting him on camera though!

Don't worry Lady Lilly, Hot Buns Hazzard will not know of the cam in the room ~ ;)

Would you mind wearing a wire tap ? The vid with Audio would be nice too ~

• Like 1

Wow,... is it hot in here? *looks around uncomfortably."

Sorry to disappoint you guys (yes I had to look it up), but,... There are many myths about vampires - the whole garlic thing, crucifixes and holy water, and of course the whole matter of reflections.

According to many tales a vampire will cast no reflection when in front of a mirror; in addition, a vampire's image can not be caught on film. So what then of digital cameras?

Before we tackle that question, we should first know why the myth exists in the first place. Mirrors were thought to show a person's soul. As a vampire has no soul (unless he is Angel) we must logically conclude that there will be no reflection. The same hold true for film and photographs - they too were thought to be creating an image of the soul. (Interestingly enough, some people were even afraid to have a picture taken of them, for fear of having their soul stolen)

Based on these assumptions we must then conclude that a vampire would not show up in a picture taken by a digital camera for any mechanical device that reproduces and image of a being is actually only capturing.

But hey, what the hell!! Shall we say the holodeck, in 20 minutes? :D

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 1

Is there a dress code for the holodeck ?

Is thong and ties acceptable ?

Is there a dress code for the holodeck ?

Is thong and ties acceptable ?

Its not only acceptable its the rules (for the ladies),... The rest of us has to wear this.

tin-foil.jpg

:D

• Like 3