Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A party with all the UM members.

Hazzard

I want turkey NOW!

I did two briskets too You wont want to miss the Party B.B.Q Sweetpumper! Im soaking it all in Tequilla! :rolleyes:

Well the Turkeys are almost done! And Im getting Hungry! I`ll test it B-4 we do the U/M party Cook off! rolleyes.gif

I will enjoying it all out here in sunny CALIFORNIA for the next few days.

*The BBQ is free though, right?

The BBQ is free thank goodness, and all you have to do is to pay a small preparation fee of $499.99.

It will give us a chance to sort out the World problems,and If Roswell crash stuff is really underground

at Wright Patterson AFB ? LoL sleepy.gif

Why don't we have an astronomically-sized party at Wright-Patterson AFB, and we all can show up at the main gate in our convoy with our metal foil caps on.

I am sure the guards will let us in with no problem after we tell them that our party is in Hangar 18.

Edited by skyeagle409

Oh no, you just woke up from your sleep litte kid, you were just dreaming. Your parrents just got home from their holiday trip. It was your mom who called at you, come on hurry out to your mom before she get too angry at you! Hurry! Hurry!

ET called home and he disappeared all of a sudden.

This might sound a bit odd but I can't help it, I keep staring at your bird LOL

Well she is a Hottie Im proud of her to this Day! Just dont touch!LoL :innocent:

Well the Turkeys are almost done! And Im getting Hungry! I`ll test it B-4 we do the U/M party Cook off! :rolleyes:

Now that looks wonderful D, Cant wait to have some of that at the partaaayyy, You should post that in the rouges gallery D,

Still Lickin my lips ! ITs Oh! So Good this method of Cookin! Turkey & Brisket So tender that Getting it off the Smoker is Like a Shuttle Launch! Planning,Planning! Lift Offf!! :innocent:

Yeah! Its twenty min`s old That pic! :tu:

Holy Smoke, big D!! That looks incredible.

Do you need anything from the bar ... and I mean anything. For a pice of that bird Ill even give you Badeskov. :tu:

Edited by Hazzard

Do you need anything from the bar ... and I mean anything. For a pice of that bird Ill even give you Badeskov. :tu:

Now Hazzard, you know that UM doesn't condone human trafficking...you can only loan Badeskov to DONTEATUS. :lol:

I'm cooking a turkey as well...pies too! a015.gif

*leaves gravy, Maltesers and berocca* :D

*leaves gravy, Maltesers and berocca* :D

I'm not sure about berocca, but gravy and Maltesers sounds like a recipe for a good time.

**Maltesers update** Prompted by the above, I just thought I'd look up Maltesers.co.uk, and I found this:

Maltesers.co.uk. You must be aged 12 or over to enter this site. Please enter your date of birth below. DD, MM, YYYY.

www.maltesers.com/

You have to be at least 12 to eat them? :unsure2:

Il be there, but you probably wont see me. I can't afford to come in the flesh, so I'll just OBE over there. Probably be the only one still sober in the morning :)

Why don't we have an astronomically-sized party at Wright-Patterson AFB, and we all can show up at the main gate in our convoy with our metal foil caps on.

I am sure the guards will let us in with no problem after we tell them that our party is in Hangar 18.

Great idea Sky, a Roswell party at Hangar 18! :rofl:

I will make sure that these guards shall be dressed with MP uniforms from 1947, and tell them that our tin foil caps is ID entrance evidence to let us in. These guards are also invited to the party, i will make sure of that! :P

Edited by Ra_Sun-God

Now Hazzard, you know that UM doesn't condone human trafficking...you can only loan Badeskov to DONTEATUS. :lol:

ROFL :lol:

Sorry about that, Lilly,... Those two double Jameson I had for lunch are obviously starting to clowd my judgement, already. :su

Oh yummy Lilly, What time is dinner served? I bet your pies are da bomb, Love this time of year just for the food, :tu: Nothin like a good home cooked turkey dinner, Hazz. I bet Bad. would be a kickin the whole way, :lol:

Great idea Sky, a Roswell party at Hangar 18! :rofl:

This should be the welcoming message to everyone.

Welcome to our fortress tall, Take some time to show you around, Impossible to break these walls, For you see the steel is much too strong, Computer banks to rule the world, Instruments to sight the stars

Possibly I've seen too much, Hangar 18 I know too much.

ET called home and he disappeared all of a sudden.

That is so typical of Hazzard, when there is a 5 year old ET-girl who every 100 year "anniversary" party want to date with Hazzard then he "escape" by running away, because he is too afraid to admit to the Public that he is only 5 years old! :D

Edited by Ra_Sun-God

YEAAAA!!!... THERE YOU GOOOO DUUUUDE!!!! :clap:

Someone please, call his mother.

Hey Sky, I brought some "Military" girls to the Wright-Patterson AFB Party for a change, and i also brought some real Russian Vodka along as well. Let's PARTY!!! B)

Now we have party at two places, home at Badeskov in LA, and also at Hangar 18 at Wright Patterson AFB! And we have "Military" transport air crafts to transport the UM party members to transport them between LA and Wright Patterson AFB as many times as it takes! :P

Edited by Ra_Sun-God

YEAAAA!!!... THERE YOU GOOOO DUUUUDE!!!! :clap:

I see you feel about the same as I do Hazz. about that crap. :wacko: Now I need to find D and his turkey and briskets, He says its finger lickin good, Great job D, Make sure you make it to the upcoming christmas party too, :tu:

Someone please, call his mother.

Oh yummy Lilly, What time is dinner served? I bet your pies are da bomb, Love this time of year just for the food, :tu: Nothin like a good home cooked turkey dinner, Hazz. I bet Bad. would be a kickin the whole way, :lol:

I actually had the opportunity to selebrate Thanks giving in the US a couple of times, some years ago.

LOVED IT.

From the ones in the snowy up north, to the pool party kind.

Today... Im more like the UM kinda guy.

We dont have TXG in Sweden. :no::cry:

Edited by Hazzard