Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Something Will Happen or Will It 2012

the other spaceman

Ok i dont think nobody is looking at the big picture of all the events that are going to take place on 2012.Iim peacing together something now and will post my findings but hear is a taste

soler activety will be at its maximum in 2012

all planets will be alinged

what about that large body that will pass verry close

just in 2 of these factors i found intersting data

i will share once i feal i found enuff datta and let everyone peace it together them selfs

Ps.sorry dude you sub may not work out anething with a computer chip MAY be fried or knocked out do to cornal mass ejection.

and there was a mass ejection that charged the atmosphere 5 times more than normal and knocked out the gps systems on 12/06 but im not shure the year ill have to find it agen (sorry if everything looks scatered,misspled, whatever gramer was not my strong point)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agent. Mulder

• the other spaceman

• tinieblas

• TheSearcher

Ok i dont think nobody is looking at the big picture of all the events that are going to take place on 2012.Iim peacing together something now and will post my findings but hear is a taste

just in 2 of these factors i found intersting data

i will share once i feal i found enuff datta and let everyone peace it together them selfs

Ps.sorry dude you sub may not work out anething with a computer chip MAY be fried or knocked out do to cornal mass ejection.

and there was a mass ejection that charged the atmosphere 5 times more than normal and knocked out the gps systems on 12/06 but im not shure the year ill have to find it agen (sorry if everything looks scatered,misspled, whatever gramer was not my strong point)

What big picture is there to look at? All three examples sited by you, have been debunked over and over again, by science, journalists, normal people like myself. They are just not true and fabrications of someones imagination, tweeked enough to seem plausible, but unable to resist any prolonged scrutiny and examination.

Example 1 - Solar activity : There are no credible predictions for worrisome astronomical events in 2012. The activity of the sun is cyclical with a period of roughly 11 years and the time of the next solar maximum is predicted to occur about May 2013. However, the Earth routinely experiences these periods of increased solar activity – for eons - without worrisome effects. The Earth’s magnetic field, which deflects charged particles from the sun, does reverse polarity on time scales of about 400,000 years but there is no evidence that a reversal, which takes thousands of years to occur, will begin in 2012. (Excerpt from the blog of Don Yeomans, a senior research scientist at JPL - Nasa)

Example 2 - Planetary alignment : The only important gravitational tugs experienced by the Earth are due to the moon and sun. There are no planetary alignments in the next few decades, Earth will not cross the galactic plane in 2012, and even if these alignments were to occur, their effects on the Earth would be negligible. Each December the Earth and Sun align with the approximate center of the Milky Way Galaxy but that is an annual event of no consequence. (Again excerpt from the blog of Don Yeomans, a senior research scientist at JPL - Nasa)

Example 3 - Large body passing by / Nibirru / Planet X : Doesn't exist and has been proven a hoax over and over again. Please read this article by NASA, this article by an independant astronomer (since otherwise you'll say that NASA is in on the conspiracy), National Geographic, etc., etc., etc.

I could go on and on, but I limited myself to these few. Seriously, unless someone comes up with better proof than the ramblings of Sitchin, or Nancy Lieder, or Mark Hazlewood or the myth that the maya actually predicted something at the end of the current long count cycle, this is all just bunkum.

To give an idea, the end of the world has been predicted a thousand times already, as this little list shows quite clearly. I might be wrong, but I think we're still here? Unless of course this is the matrix and we're all in a virtual world, created by the Anunaki, in order to enslave us and harvest our energy.

I agree with Searcher, these have been debunked over and over again by many educated individuals.

In my opinion to say nothing will happen is just being stubborn and stupid.....something might happen...something could happen....we just have no way of knowing.....how can someone debunk something which they have never seen and can therefore neither bunk or debunk (lol)?? "Oh no, thisd thing here will not happen because if it were to, it would look like this according to my formula here, so this thing here isn't that, so we'll be fine..."

I know it is fashionable to be cynical these days but it's idiotic to claim to know everything and know something which we cannot actually know, unless you actually know someone who was around 26,000 years ago when the last Cycle ended?

The Mayans did not say the world would end, correct. The Mayans however did say something was going to happen with the ending of the Calendaric cycle, as happens at the end of each cycle preceding it. There will be a paradigm shift and in order to change the paradigm, something has to significantly change...

I'm making notes, planning where to send my cans of "whoop-ass" on December 22nd, three years from now....nice Christmas gifts to be planned.....

spaceman, solar activity wont be that bad for us, as our ionosphere will filter out anything from the sun as it has before. we were hit by some big solar flares in early 2000 (2003 i think), but you didnt hear much talk about it.

planets wont be aligned. at all. do some real research, and dont base your opinion off of what you get on the net.

no lareg body will pass. if there was a large body, it would be painfully obvious by now. i can see Jupiter with the naked eye, so if theres something larger, and cant be seen by telescopes, somethings up.

please do some real research next time.

I'm making notes, planning where to send my cans of "whoop-ass" on December 22nd, three years from now....nice Christmas gifts to be planned.....

if i dont get a card im gonna be p***ed.

In my opinion to say nothing will happen is just being stubborn and stupid.....something might happen...something could happen....we just have no way of knowing.....how can someone debunk something which they have never seen and can therefore neither bunk or debunk (lol)?? "Oh no, thisd thing here will not happen because if it were to, it would look like this according to my formula here, so this thing here isn't that, so we'll be fine..."

I know it is fashionable to be cynical these days but it's idiotic to claim to know everything and know something which we cannot actually know, unless you actually know someone who was around 26,000 years ago when the last Cycle ended?

The Mayans did not say the world would end, correct. The Mayans however did say something was going to happen with the ending of the Calendaric cycle, as happens at the end of each cycle preceding it. There will be a paradigm shift and in order to change the paradigm, something has to significantly change...

Why do we care about what the Mayans said, whether it was apocalyptic or not, which it wasnt as everyone has pointed out? Outside of historical and archaeological interests, the Mayans are a long dead civilization who couldn't see their own demise coming, so whatever meaning they attached to 2012 really should be of no concern to anyone because they certainly weren't "in the know" about anything anymore than we are. I know it's fashionable to attribute all this extra mystique and wisdom to ancient cultures because it's equally fashionable to resent modern society, but there really is no romance there. What reason would anyone have to take something out of a Mayan calandar/codex to heart?

Furthermore, skepticism about 2012 isn't fashionable cynicism so much as it is stark realism and common sense. The entire reason that this 2012 rubbish has even entered popular culture is because someone wanted to make money off of it. Every prediction made by these people (note:not the Mayans) has been debunked by science because most of them are not even entirely possible. See TheSearcher's post, above. A little research goes a long way.

So in a sense, you are right. Anything could happen on December 12, 2012. Anything could also happen tomorrow. But, the things that aren't going to happen (again, see TheSearcher's post), are pretty cut and dried and the likelihood is next to nil.

I realize it's exciting to pretend that one understands more than scientists (people who dedicate their education and careers to the things everyone here pretends to be experts on), and bash them because they don't offer the thrill of impending doom, but c'mon...

Edited by Marby

well this is kinda were i am going

All the planets well be in one stright line at the suns peaking phase so since all the planets are bound to the sun what effect will this have on the sun and also what effects could it have on the astroid belt since all gratvitonal fields will be alinged

sunspots also increase with solar maximum and there fields can rangs 2000-3000 gauss were earths is only 0.3 to 0.6 pretty large fields and the sun spots are usaly aout in the middle of the sun and when sol

so like i was saying this is part of the big picture because do we know if there ever was a plantery aliment wile soler activy was at or close to peake stages and the effects

i dont know much about a few qustions i have but there is more a lot more ill post my findings weather yall like it or not because this is my own personal oppining im not saying we are all going to die space will collapse and the earth will blow up come on now guys im just pointing out a few things

well this is kinda were i am going

All the planets well be in one stright line at the suns peaking phase so since all the planets are bound to the sun what effect will this have on the sun and also what effects could it have on the astroid belt since all gratvitonal fields will be alinged

maybe you didnt get what we just said. thats a myth, and is Not going to happen. at all. nothing supports the idea of an alignment.

sunspots also increase with solar maximum and there fields can rangs 2000-3000 gauss were earths is only 0.3 to 0.6 pretty large fields and the sun spots are usaly aout in the middle of the sun and when sol

weve been hit by Big solar flares recently, but you didnt hear anything about that, because our earth and the ionosphere is more than capabable of dealing with it.

so like i was saying this is part of the big picture because do we know if there ever was a plantery aliment wile soler activy was at or close to peake stages and the effects

that doesnt really matter (although we could possibly tell), but we know the planets wont align then anyways, so no need to worry.

i dont know much about a few qustions i have but there is more a lot more ill post my findings weather yall like it or not because this is my own personal oppining im not saying we are all going to die space will collapse and the earth will blow up come on now guys im just pointing out a few things

please dont. youre entitled to an opinion, yes, but dont keep posting what you do thinking its fact as its proven false.

i guse nothing i say matters aneway because i never proclamed anething and i kept saying i was looking things becaus i needed more info but everyone still put words in my mouth people are good about that making you look like a stupid

and i NEVER SAID I KNOW THIS WILL HAPPEN

come on now quit critizing me

i am new to this form so i am not up to date like everyone elce i just surk the net and watch tv fo info

i guse nothing i say matters aneway because i never proclamed anething and i kept saying i was looking things becaus i needed more info but everyone still put words in my mouth people are good about that making you look like a stupid

and i NEVER SAID I KNOW THIS WILL HAPPEN

come on now quit critizing me

i am new to this form so i am not up to date like everyone elce i just surk the net and watch tv fo info

im not stating youre proclaiming this will happen, im saying please dont post these things as if its your opinion when youre just getting it from somewhere else, and the fact that we just disproved it what you said.

you can state an opinion, which is fine. we like that. its just tough for others to listen when it goes against what is the truth.

also, being new to this forum, in No Way means you were deprived of literature and the ability to read things before.

Edited by Agent. Mulder

ok lets start over there is a lot that is going to go on on 2012 ill just simply wait and post a new topic on my findings wich all will be facts and ill have proof for the douters

ok lets start over there is a lot that is going to go on on 2012 ill just simply wait and post a new topic on my findings wich all will be facts and ill have proof for the douters

you have no proof of 2012. sure things may be different from now, obviously. things change over time. thats a given.

as for big 2012 prophecy crap, nothing will happen.

i just know something is up wether it be major devastion or minor, regulus or what but something is going down in 2012

nothings 'going down' aside from regular changes we see every year.

its no prophecy.

Just to add to what Agent.Mulder said:

It's one thing to state an opinion and word it as such. For example, I believe in ghosts due to personal experiences. However, I am well aware that I cannot prove that ghosts exist to others, therefore, I am not going to hold up things with no credibility to support my opinion. I might state an opinion regarding those things that I feel support it, and even argue in favor of my opinion, but it cannot go further than that and remain productive.

Regarding the topic of 2012, if you have Joe Crackpot stating that planetary alignments and solar flares will bring about some sort of "change", and you have NASA saying that planetary alignments aren't happening and that solar flares will not bring about change as people claim the Mayans were trying to say, then there is very little to debate. Your "findings" are as credible as their source.

If you are going to debate the issue, fine, but at least do so with something substantial, or simply state outright that you are merely sharing an opinion and go from there. Threads take a life of their own one way or another.

Edited by Marby

Craploads of stuff will happen in 2012. Just like they did in 1987, 2009, 301, etc. NOTHING will happen because it is 2012. It's a number assigned to some random point in time.

Aren't there calendars that are behind and ahead of 2012? Let's call the guys that are ahead and see how it went with them.

There is NO evidence of anything special happening in 2012 that hasn't happened before.

There are tons of silly, unsupported stories based on nothing.

Nibs

http://www.viewzone.com/endtime.html hear e=read this it is some proof

you gotta be ****ting me.

thats not proof. its just one guys opinion who has no knowledge of anything. hes not an astronomer, or a history scholar. hes a damn writer for a website.

besides, what hes said has been refuted already.

*edit* you should watch this.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=162760

Edited by Agent. Mulder

what is this jam words in my mouth day

ok to clear things up to you all i FIRST said that i was peacing together something thing and that peaking solar activty was PART of the puzzle i never clamed ANETHING like the sun will kill us all

as for plantery aliment ok yes this ant going to happen its the glatic aliment i was think of but i never had a chance to put this together because some off you assumed were i was going and started to disagree and discreadet me before you heard everything so go to the web sit it is a small PICE OF THE PUZZLE THERE IS MORE TO IT

ill post my complete finding with proof for those who want it and if you dont want listin that that is you choice to make