Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hell in the Cell Matches

saucy

Who's the greatest one to battle in a Hell in the Cell?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the greatest one to battle in a Hell in the Cell?

• Shawn Michaels
    • Triple H
    • Undertaker
    • Mick Foley
    • Brock Lesnar
    • Chris Jericho
    • Kevin Nash

My vote is for Undertaker, not because he's my favorite, but because he is known for his brutal hell in the cell matches

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Krow

• mypaddedroom

• Jasu

• Falco Rex

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it was easily mick foley he was the master of hell in the cell.

he put in body on the line 4 ppls entertainment thats y hes the greatest. thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

I voted for Triple H. Even though he doesn't seem to be trying too hard these days his Hell in a Cell performances in the past have been among Wrestlings' finest moments.

My favorite match was the Undertaker and Mankind cage battle, when Mankind was thrown of the cage and onto a table.

Skill wise Chris Jericho is the most skilled guy of the list. However anwser has to be Foley, the man made Hell in the Cell matches the day he went up to Vince before the Taker/Mankind match and saiud, "Vince, I wanna make this match a little different." to which Vince said hesitantly "... How different?"

I voted for Taker baby!! The man is an expert in these matchs and records have shown it!

Mick Foley no doubt. He may be the best wrestler ever! That's my opinion. grin2.gif

Mick Foley...the one and only hardcore wrestling god...

boy I miss those days... crying.gif

I sure do wish I could see those hell in a cell matches, but they are only on pay per view like the one coming up. $50.00 A month is way to much for a few hours of entertainment. blink.gif

since when were they 50 a month...

they are usually 30...except wrestlemania...which is 50

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to bump an old thread on your board, but I just had to be that 1 percent that thought HBK was the greatest in the Hell in the Cell. Mick Foley is a God, yes. I just think HBK was more entertaining.

I apologize to the entire IWC for bumping old threads. I will send 5 of you one of my fingers.

That is all.

post-72-1088318476.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

cool.gif

Actually the subject of this thread would make for a historic match up. thumbsup.gif

Can you imagine how cool a match involving all of the participants could be? grin2.gif

As far as who I voted for.. even though it was close between Foley, Undertaker, and HBK, I had to give it to The Dead Man on principal. I mean, if you were going into a match against any of the possibilities who would you LEAST like to be going up against (If it was an actual combat scenario) one on one? You see my point?

The aura of doom that The Undertaker brings into any match is incredible, and the "Cell" matches are near the top in my book right up there with the "casket", "buried alive", and sorely missed "inferno" matches. So for the danger alone that he brings to the ring I'm voting Taker. cool.gif

Edited by Todd

Foley. That's just a given.

I mean, if you were going into a match against any of the possibilities who would you LEAST like to be going up against (If it was an actual combat scenario) one on one? You see my point?

I'm acctually scared sh!tless of Foley...i mean, he has no regard for his own well being...he is a crazy person...i've had the honor of meeting him a few times, and he is really a nice and cool person grin2.gif

Well, if we're gonna look at it like that...

Shawn Michaels - wouldn't mind that at all....for a start, he'd carry me so well I'd look damn good grin2.gif

Triple H - would bury my career by pushing backstage for a victory after five minutes, and go crying to Stephanie to get it done.

Undertaker - Would bury my career worse thant the Triper with his no selling...but at least it would get a big pop tongue.gif

Mick Foley - the guy I'd least like to fight in one...not because Mick's a bad worker, in fact he's FAMOUS for his ability to make himself and his opponent look great in almost any match...but because he's the most likely to start making me bump on thumb tacs or barbed wire, and I can live without that huh.gif

Brock Lesnar - Brock scares the bejesus out of me.

Chris Jericho- oh yes grin2.gif Oh yes oh yes oh yes grin2.gifwub.gif I'd wrestle Chris anywhere

Kevin Nash - As much as I'd just love to get into the ring with a horribly sloppy worker who'd probably injure me by accident...All I'd need to do is keep at the far side of the ring, and his leg would give out the moment he tried to run to catch me rolleyes.gif