Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Does Nibiru really exist ?

UM-Bot

For years some people have believed that a planet known as Nibiru will soon collide with the Earth and bring about the apocalypse. With 2012 growing ever closer just how likely is it that such a planet actually exists ?

"Unbeknownst to most of us, a small but vocal group of conspiracy theorists is convinced that a rogue planet is about to enter the inner solar system and doom the Earth."

arrow3.gifView: Full Article | arrow3.gifSource: Discovery News

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• questionmark

• Siara

• burt_ie

• jbondo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NASA has indeed told public this planet does not exist. However is this a government cover up in order to not cause a panic is another subject.

I do not believe there is such planet on a direct path to earth. However, due to the the Solar system constantly moving within our Galaxy, and we passing very near the Nuclear Bulge, it is very possible for debris of this bulge to cross the earths path, which might be one of the explanation of the more frequent meteor showers.

It is very possible for something bigger than the earth to shoot out of this bulge and come to our earth and kill us all, however this is but an "if" NASA nor anyone have proof of this going to happen.

Edited by SolidSnake

Ok guys, this is a no-brainer... surprised it made it this far. Any object the size of a planet that is due to make a cometary around the sun in two years time would be seen by now with the naked eye...or are all the amateur astronomers in the cover-up too?

Now, the other possibility is that the Nibblers are holding up a big black blanket so nobody sees the approaching planet.

I would like to think there is another undiscovered planet in our solar system purely for the excitement of a new discovery. Do I think it is going to collied with the earth in 2012? No. Do I think aliens live there? Again no.

I would like to think there is another undiscovered planet in our solar system purely for the excitement of a new discovery. Do I think it is going to collied with the earth in 2012? No. Do I think aliens live there? Again no.

There are all sorts of dazzling scientific discoveries about to happen. You won't have to abandon the principles of science to experience the pure excitement of a new discovery.

Ok guys, this is a no-brainer... surprised it made it this far. Any object the size of a planet that is due to make a cometary around the sun in two years time would be seen by now with the naked eye...or are all the amateur astronomers in the cover-up too?

Now, the other possibility is that the Nibblers are holding up a big black blanket so nobody sees the approaching planet.

I concur....we would have ruled a possibility and it seems none respond on the matter , only improving the fakeness of the 2012 theory

Thanks

B???

I have just one question about this article, How in the world does an imaginary planet fit into the space and astronomy section when there is a place for it in the 2012 section??

Not only should we have seen it by now, but the gravitational field it has would have been noticed years and years ago. There is no way such a planet is there without a coverup that includes a good percentage of the population, and how would you keep hundreds of thousands or millions of people quiet?

Let's look at the obvious records: The ancients knew more then than conventional science does now. They knew the plaet, the order, the color and size, as well as the reason or the asteroid belt beyond Mars. The sad fact is that today, everything is death and doom. People are so worried about the things they cannot change that they forget to look at the things that matter. The word Apocalypse means "the unveiling" and "revelation" means the revealing! It's not about death or destruction of life, but the falling away of lies, especially the lies of those who feed you fear like a starving animal!

post-67197-125901543476_thumb.jpg The Sun is Rising, NOT setting on the Earth

Edited by dragon15066

Let's look at the obvious records: The ancients knew more then than conventional science does now. They knew the plaet, the order, the color and size, as well as the reason or the asteroid belt beyond Mars. The sad fact is that today, everything is death and doom. People are so worried about the things they cannot change that they forget to look at the things that matter. The word Apocalypse means "the unveiling" and "revelation" means the revealing! It's not about death or destruction of life, but the falling away of lies, especially the lies of those who feed you fear like a starving animal!

Nope, the ancients didn't know more than science today.

Can you give me a source to your claims? That the ancients knew the size, order, color, of the planets?

Nibs

What obvious records? You are not talking of the so-called "translation" by that fraud Sitchin, are you?

Since this celestial body is said to exist in Acient Sumerian text I think it seriously needs to be researched. It is said to have an eliptical orbit within our solar system that takes 3600 years for one full revolution. I know it would take alot of work but, I believe Astronmers should search the cosmos in acording to the observations of the Sumerians. Nibiru could probably be found somewhere in the neighborhood of 360 lightyears +/-, if the Acient Sumerian Calanderyear does not differ much from our "year". This is one of the most interesting controversial topics in my opinion.

Initiating giant facepalm in 3...2....1....FACEPALM!

Since this celestial body is said to exist in Acient Sumerian text I think it seriously needs to be researched. It is said to have an eliptical orbit within our solar system that takes 3600 years for one full revolution. I know it would take alot of work but, I believe Astronmers should search the cosmos in acording to the observations of the Sumerians. Nibiru could probably be found somewhere in the neighborhood of 360 lightyears +/-, if the Acient Sumerian Calanderyear does not differ much from our "year". This is one of the most interesting controversial topics in my opinion.

Could you please point me to that text? See, Sumerian literature and cuneiform writing is one of my hobbies and I just fail to see how I could have missed that part in the last 30 years.

perhaps there is such a thing called a dark matter planet since dark matter is undetectable to us.

Dark matter planet... wow... do you know what you are talking about?

Not only should we have seen it by now, but the gravitational field it has would have been noticed years and years ago. There is no way such a planet is there without a coverup that includes a good percentage of the population, and how would you keep hundreds of thousands or millions of people quiet?

This reminds me of The Simpsons season 12's "The Computer Wore Menace Shoes" where flu vaccinations contain mind-control serum.

And aren't we getting a massive-wide H1N1 vaccination right now? :ph34r:

is it possible nibiru is only a large comet or asteroid only vaguely resembling a planet?

Yep...and the Nibblers are the size of ants to inhabit it...