Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Black Lung' flu sweeps through the Ukraine

Ufo Believer

From - Your New Reality

Considering the massive sweep of news about swine flu, and swine flu vaccines, in the mainstream media, it seems absolutely remarkable the Ukraine Pandemic Flu Outbreak has received so little coverage in the Western mainstream media.

More and video here - http://yournewreality.blogspot.com/2009/11/black-lung-flu-sweeps-ukraine.html

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MARAB0D

• ExpandMyMind

• The Silver Thong

• Wickian

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think everyone just assumes it is a regular flu outbreak that they were not ready for. :unsure2:

I've never considered the flu that big of a deal anyway. I've gotten it once or twice and the worst I ever got was throwing up for a day or two and waking up, after a nap/night's sleep, completely fine out of the blue.

From - Your New Reality

Considering the massive sweep of news about swine flu, and swine flu vaccines, in the mainstream media, it seems absolutely remarkable the Ukraine Pandemic Flu Outbreak has received so little coverage in the Western mainstream media.

More and video here - http://yournewreality.blogspot.com/2009/11/black-lung-flu-sweeps-ukraine.html

Strangely enough this "flu" received so far no coverage in Russian media too, except on the sites publishing fresh jokes - which would be impossible given the numbers of relatives on both sides of the border and massive (in millions) constant exchange of visitors.

first look at where this is happening the **** hole known as Ukraine. black lung flu? is it the same as black lung which affects coal miners?

From - Your New Reality

More and video here - http://yournewrealit...ps-ukraine.html

Just what makes this a "Pandemic"???

Black lug?

Sounds.. radioactive...

there's a growing belief that it's the plague, or rather, a plague. china recorded a couple of cases (maybe more, not read much about it lately) of bubonic or pneumonic plague around the same time as ukraine started reporting these mysterious illnesses.

what we are starting to understand more about the situation in ukraine is that it's not as simple as the flu, in fact, if anyone has the time to read articles posted recently on the subject, there seems to be far more to the situation there than we see at first glance.

I've never considered the flu that big of a deal anyway. I've gotten it once or twice and the worst I ever got was throwing up for a day or two and waking up, after a nap/night's sleep, completely fine out of the blue.

then it's more likely that you haven't had the flu. it's far worse than what you describe.

bloody hell. cheers for posting. the guy trails off at the end with martial law conspiracy stuff but no one can deny that there does seem to be something seriously wrong with this whole situation.

then it's more likely that you haven't had the flu. it's far worse than what you describe.

Maybe, what I assume was the flu was just throwing up all day, having no energy and plugged up ears. I don't remember if I had a fever or not.

The worst illness I've ever had was something called "pressure in between the ears". That might have been more of a condition than an illness though... Either way, for about a week or two I had a fever of around 101-104(if varied throughout the day), no energy, all my limbs felt like rubber, no appetite, no thirst, nausia, dizziness whenever I tried to stand up and, again, constantly plugged up ears(I don't know about anyone else, but that drives me crazy). Eventually when I went to the hospital when it obviously wasn't going away, I got a shot to the buttocks and was better about a day later.

Thats nuts... All that for a scientist? what was he a James Bond scientist a terminator scientist an alien scientist. This just seems way over the top and wow does it add fuel to the conspiracy. I saw the other thread with this in it and man I thought it would never be heard again. I'm off to go live in the mountains damn it.

Thats nuts... All that for a scientist? what was he a James Bond scientist a terminator scientist an alien scientist. This just seems way over the top and wow does it add fuel to the conspiracy. I saw the other thread with this in it and man I thought it would never be heard again. I'm off to go live in the mountains damn it.

Agreed seems like conspiracy nonsense.

Heres an interesting pic:

ukraine_dees.jpg

Preacherman has done a very good thread on this one but can't seem to find it.

I really do not have any explanations of my own to this strange flu/plague case. There is no plague of course, there are only persistent rumours of such, spreading for the last 5-6 weeks. No actual cases though. But what is really thrilling as that the red spot on the map posted covers exactly these 6 territories, where incumbent Yushchenko enjoys massive support! Over the whole country he only has 12% and no chance to be re-elected, but in those western areas he may become even a King, if he is lucky.

These 6 territories were announced a disease zone and cut off the rest of the country with the travel ban in late September- early October; elections are in January. This is about all what I know, except I know there is no actual diseases there at all.

Agreed seems like conspiracy nonsense.

he didn't say anything remotely close to 'conspiracy nonsense'. he wrote that the way the police and swat handled the situation with the scientist was so out of proportion, that it only fuels claims of a conspiracy. i cringe saying it matt, but you've misinterpreted yet another post.

i think you should do a bit of research on this one matt before you jump to 'conspiracy nonsense' conclusions.

This is an interesting video:

Holy crap thats worse than listening to Alex Jones LOL Medical term b****** referring to other scientists LOL The temple of doom LOL Fully weaponized LOL High priests, mass graves, revelations come on.

They use some fancy terms I'll give them that however it's fear mongering. This program posted leaves a lot to ummm look at. Ok not really as when a scientist uses terms as frankenvirus and people that don't believe them are idiots and they want to save our stupid lives LOL this was a joke right!!!!!! this guy is a total idiot, there thats my scientific take on that clip.

he didn't say anything remotely close to 'conspiracy nonsense'. he wrote that the way the police and swat handled the situation with the scientist was so out of proportion, that it only fuels claims of a conspiracy. i cringe saying it matt, but you've misinterpreted yet another post.

i think you should do a bit of research on this one matt before you jump to 'conspiracy nonsense' conclusions.

Yup thats pretty much where I was going with that post of mine. It is over the top and I wish we had more info. Just being deported to Israel is ummm not good news for this story to pan out with any real explanation.

Yup thats pretty much where I was going with that post of mine. It is over the top and I wish we had more info. Just being deported to Israel is ummm not good news for this story to pan out with any real explanation.

i agree fully.

Not to break your fervor, but that Prisonplanet, Doomdaily and Unexplained Mysteries (by order of appearance in Google) are the only "sources" of this does not bother anybody here?

Just imagine, some loony from Israel comes and starts to blame Baxters in them using BIOLOGICAL WARFARE in the peace time! Mate, you have 10 Russians dead and you receive a nuclear strike! Strange the cops did not put this doc down, as he made out of nothing a matter of utmost national security!

Not to break your fervor, but that Prisonplanet, Doomdaily and Unexplained Mysteries (by order of appearance in Google) are the only "sources" of this does not bother anybody here?

QM, the story of this Jewish guy was in the newspapers several weeks ago, this is not a fresh news. Same as allegations about Baxters Ukraine. The story is true, but the allegations sound like rubbish, otherwise there would've been a reaction on them in Russia. I hope you do not think they would be sitting and waiting for some loose cannon pharma company to release bubonic Plague on them? Russia has kilotons of these germs ready to go, in 70s already I was studying how to operate when they are released, there is a standard warning sign in Russian Army about this and loads of various antidotes and vaccines. This was a great provocation, this fella was a complete loony OR a secret agent, trying to provoke a war. Such incident is a legal casus belli, if it happened.

Edited by marabod