Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Black Lung' flu sweeps through the Ukraine

Ufo Believer

Not to break your fervor, but that Prisonplanet, Doomdaily and Unexplained Mysteries (by order of appearance in Google) are the only "sources" of this does not bother anybody here?

i'm not sure if you're referring to the story about the scientist or to what's happening in the ukraine. but if it's the latter, then i read the first story about this weeks ago from a ukrainian news source with the help of google translate.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MARAB0D

• ExpandMyMind

• The Silver Thong

• Wickian

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just imagine, some loony from Israel comes and starts to blame Baxters in them using BIOLOGICAL WARFARE in the peace time! Mate, you have 10 Russians dead and you receive a nuclear strike! Strange the cops did not put this doc down, as he made out of nothing a matter of utmost national security!

Ok you lost me. Bio warfare,baxters,10 dead Russians, Israel and a nuclear strike? Ya if this was the case then wow they needed to take this guy but as far as anything more then him calling a radio show we have little to go on but speculation. Black lung flu ya sure but look at what part of the world this story is coming from. Russia used Ukraine as a testing ground for how long?

Wasn't Ukraine used as Russia's dumping grounds, hence one would expect a mass f up due to past activity?

Sounds like Ukraine is suffering from being a Russian dump.

Edited by The Silver Thong

Ok you lost me. Bio warfare,baxters,10 dead Russians, Israel and a nuclear strike? Ya if this was the case then wow they needed to take this guy but as far as anything more then him calling a radio show we have little to go on but speculation. Black lung flu ya sure but look at what part of the world this story is coming from. Russia used Ukraine as a testing ground for how long?

Wasn't Ukraine used as Russia's dumping grounds, hence one would expect a mass f up due to past activity?

Sounds like Ukraine is suffering from being a Russian dump.

Ukraine is not a real state; the eastern part (the one where there is no flu!) is the same Russians. The Western part was annexed from Poland in 1939, they are mostly an alien mob to the others, same as their president himself. During the war they were Nazi collaborators and served in a special SS division "Galicia". When there they killed literally thousands of Jews, the graveyards contain sometimes tens of thousands bodies like in Baby Yar near Kiev. The Jews HATE their guts, does not matter, Russian Jews or Israeli Jews, as all lost some relatives there. Who knows, maybe he is a member of some Zionist organization and tried to provoke Russia's attack on Western Ukraine? One may guess indefinitely, the one thing is clear, his attack was on both, USA and Western Ukraine, which is at the moment US supporter. It was more serious issue than it may look.

Ukraine is not a real state; the eastern part (the one where there is no flu!) is the same Russians. The Western part was annexed from Poland in 1939, they are mostly an alien mob to the others, same as their president himself. During the war they were Nazi collaborators and served in a special SS division "Galicia". When there they killed literally thousands of Jews, the graveyards contain sometimes tens of thousands bodies like in Baby Yar near Kiev. The Jews HATE their guts, does not matter, Russian Jews or Israeli Jews, as all lost some relatives there. Who knows, maybe he is a member of some Zionist organization and tried to provoke Russia's attack on Western Ukraine? One may guess indefinitely, the one thing is clear, his attack was on both, USA and Western Ukraine, which is at the moment US supporter. It was more serious issue than it may look.

Lets forget the history lesson for right now. What do you mean?

" One may guess indefinitely, the one thing is clear, his attack was on both, USA and Western Ukraine, which is at the moment US supporter. It was more serious issue than it may look."

Do you mean there was an attack? Or are you just referring to the clip I kinda cut up into nothing? If there is something going on we need more then speculation Mara. If the U.S. the Russians the Jews and the Israels plus the Ukraine's are in some sort of conspiracy as is playing out in this thread, we should hear about it as this is a whopper.

Yes the U.S. and most of the western world supports Ukraine, I have some good friends from Ukraine and it sounds ok from were I sit but not from what I hear. i personally believe that what ever "black lung" flu that is there is not natural but a case of toxic BS that Ukraine now has to deal with. I don't see a super flu in the works.

Not to break your fervor, but that Prisonplanet, Doomdaily and Unexplained Mysteries (by order of appearance in Google) are the only "sources" of this does not bother anybody here?

Incorrect... search harder questionmark... use those skills your mama gave you...

La times has an article http://articles.latimes.com/2009/aug/14/local/me-westwood14

-notice how they convienently left out the call Mr. Moshe made to the talk radio program only hours earlier?

The HuffingtonPost has an article on it http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/14/man-suspected-of-making-t_n_259330.html

Do you mean there was an attack? Or are you just referring to the clip I kinda cut up into nothing?

i think he was referring to the scientist's original verbal attack on the radio mate.

Lets forget the history lesson for right now. What do you mean?

" One may guess indefinitely, the one thing is clear, his attack was on both, USA and Western Ukraine, which is at the moment US supporter. It was more serious issue than it may look."

Do you mean there was an attack? Or are you just referring to the clip I kinda cut up into nothing? If there is something going on we need more then speculation Mara. If the U.S. the Russians the Jews and the Israels plus the Ukraine's are in some sort of conspiracy as is playing out in this thread, we should hear about it as this is a whopper.

Yes the U.S. and most of the western world supports Ukraine, I have some good friends from Ukraine and it sounds ok from were I sit but not from what I hear. i personally believe that what ever "black lung" flu that is there is not natural but a case of toxic BS that Ukraine now has to deal with. I don't see a super flu in the works.

I mean that this scientist made in fact a sort of a terrorist attack, by insisting Baxters released biological weapon in Ukraine. This implies that USA used baxters as a proxy to attack Russia - because the western Ukranians are not sick at all! Means there was supposed to be a vaccination of the locals (who openly hate Russians), and then the release of the plague to wipe off Eastern Ukraine and Russia, as these two are the same people. I myself and my wife, we have minimum a two dozen relatives in Eastern Ukraine and Crimea, and most people in Russia also do. These relatives visit each other, there is intensive communication through the eastern border. US clearly has no chance to install in the East any influence, so their allies are Western Ukrainians, while the eastern ones are de-facto their enemies, like the Russians in Russia. This is important to understand that the relationships are at the very low at the moment, and they two are back to arms race. So this scientist was trying to provoke something, which i cannot understand what exactly, but sure something on a big scale.

I mean what would USA do if it becomes "known" that some Russian pharmaceutical company releases bubonic plague near Niagara Falls? Same but in inverted form this scientist was saying.

but marabod, correct me if i'm wrong. wasn't this man's claims made some time before the situation escalated in ukraine? if so, wasn't acting to silence the 'ramblings of a conspiracy theorist' a bit premature? he could have just been another loony, spouting crap and easily ignored. it's not like the US would have expected the man to be correct about what he said was to happen in ukraine... unless... :P

it is a pretty weird coincidence.

of course if his statements came after things had already escalated in the country then just ignore my post.

edit - and even if that weren't the case, would the russians really believe the words of one man?

Edited by expandmymind

but marabod, correct me if i'm wrong. wasn't this man's claims made some time before the situation escalated in ukraine? if so, wasn't acting to silence the 'ramblings of a conspiracy theorist' a bit premature? he could have just been another loony, spouting crap and easily ignored. it's not like the US would have expected the man to be correct about what he said was to happen in ukraine... unless... :P

it is a pretty weird coincidence.

of course if his statements came after things had already escalated in the country then just ignore my post.

edit - and even if that weren't the case, would the russians really believe the words of one man?

It could be a reversed order. I am not entirely understanding what exactly was he claiming, but it seems to be a bubonic plague release. But situation in Ukraine was developing around swine flu, it followed the warnings by Obama of installing emergency state in USA, so there was probably some "conspiring" between USA and Ukrainian president. But it was not about any plague! However, as soon as the weird things started happening in Ukraine about a month ago (some planes spraying liquid in public areas, travel ban, radio warning etc) then immeadiately the RUMOURS of bubonic plague appeared - maybe even under influence of this Jewish fella. To me he could be a loony, an angry person trying to hurt Baxters or ... a terrorist. One thing is sure - there is NOTHING happening in Ukraine, it was all overinflated. The impression is that the plot failed.

Edited by marabod