Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The "Rate The Person Above's Avatar" game!

Raziel

9. It's anime, and it's a face that one could get used to seeing. whistling2.gif

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Janiel

• Canadian Rottweiler

• AutumnDragon

• AztecInca

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know what the heck it is but it's cool lookin I give it a 9 just because I don't know what it is other than it looks like a gangster original.gif

It's Alucard from the anime "Hellsing"

In the anime, Hellsing is a British vampire hunter organization, and Alucard is there best agent. The reason being he is Dracula.

and as for your avitar... welll.... it's uhhhh.... (let's see if I say I like it then thats bad. But if I say I don't like it then I hurt her feelings; shoot I hate these "catch 22's")

Lol - well I'd never guessed what it really was - thanks for telling me - as for offending me I am only sensitive about one subject (see profile) you will not offend me you may say wahtever you like about it and then I will tell you why I like it original.gif

I like this one because I think Aristotle said "if one thing united us all it would be air, so therefore if air was an extention of our god , then indeed it could know what everyone was doing all at the same time.

what a cute picture i love cupid, get him to shoot BA he needs love laugh.gif

Umm can i have a Tank instead?

An 8.5 ..because I love Garfield (the quote is great too!) thumbsup.gif

btw, my avatar was created for and dedicated to me by a very special and talented friend. wub.gif

9. Whoever created it did a good job; sort of invokes the same feeling as Mina Harker in "Dracula", of being more of a true angel then on appears.

9 looks cool, and I love that group.

7...at least it's a better car than my current one tongue.giflaugh.gif

7........... pretty sweet thumbsup.gif

3. US citizens obsessed with guns!

Are you calling the NRA sticker on the back of my car obessive? We have a right to bear arms - get over it it's our country!

9 but I'd like to know what godess she's supposed to be

8-It has a nicee feeling to it,like sad but not.Kinda weird to explain.

(i ecently changed my avatar and will be doing againsoon,now that iv found out how toget moving avatars thumbsup.gif )

3. US citizens obsessed with guns!

i used this becuz it was the only picture of conker i could find so there tongue.gif lol

i give it an 8...it reminds me of that old video on mtv...money for nothin