Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can some1 approve this unexplained Abilities?

Airex22

Do you Believe in this Abilities?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Does the Telekinesis exist?

2. 2. Does the Electrokinesis exist?

3. 3. Do you believe in?

• Electrokinesis
    • Telekinesis
    • Chronokinesis
    • Hydrokinesis
    • Pyrokinesis
    • Invisibility
    • Teleportation
    • Physical Teleportation
    • Others(choose in myy list and reply)

Hi..i am register here to ask you to approve this abilities .

Tele-Visualization

Telekinesis

Telekinesis 1

Telekinesis 2

Telekinetic Energy

Cryokinesis

Biokinesis

Chronokinesis

Electrokinesis

Hydrokinesis

Pyrokinesis

Levitation

Invisibility

Clairsentience

Teleportation

Physical Teleportation

and more in http://www.wingmakers.co.nz

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agent. Mulder

• Stellar

• Silent Winds

• Mattshark

...to approve them? :blink:

well, theyre approved if you want to talk about them on this forum, if thats what youre getting it.

other than that, this doesnt make sense.

Edited by Agent. Mulder

I'd like to speak to the person who "approved" invisibility :lol:

i'm with mulder here, this makes no sense

i approved it

same with teleportation, but it only let me vote once on the last one.

but i still dont understand the purpose of this thread, or what theyre getting at.

Edited by Agent. Mulder

I think this is an official poll?

He is here to register our approval or disapproval of all of the above?

From what government or planet are you from? How will this data be used?

Surely it's a post asking who believes in them or not - validate or support may be a better word.

Tele-Visualization - clairvoyance, remote viewing or astral travel I'd guess? Maybe... on an outside chance.

Telekinesis

Telekinesis 1

Telekinesis 2

Telekinetic Energy

The difference between all of these is - ? But I'll say maybe on this/these too, depending on what all of them are.

Cryokinesis - no. If there is any temperature change in something that somebody CAN affect, it is not appreciable.

Biokinesis: not even sure what this would be, other than healing or psychic surgery or something. Other than as a placebo, no.

Chronokinesis: absolutely not. Time is time, we can't control it.

Electrokinesis: *maybe* some people can have an effect on EM fields more than usual - but nothing significant

Hydrokinesis: this is just telekinesis control on water, so no to this recently made-up word, unless you mean CREATING water - then: no.

Pyrokinesis: Loved Firestarter. No, unless there might be a change in an object's temperature - but not making or controlling fire, no.

Levitation: Highly unlikely.

Invisibility: only through natural cunning and known techniques (psychological/behavioral) to decrease your visibility to other people

Clairsentience: same answer as "Tele-Viewing"

Teleportation

Physical Teleportation

Uhhh...? The difference between these two is...? No, people are not capable of willingly teleporting.

My only exception is that there MAY be some chance that some of these things may occur spontaneously in some hauntings etc but I don't believe you can harness and use them.

for invisibility and teleportation, check out those 2 links Para ;)

were getting there.

for invisibility and teleportation, check out those 2 links Para ;)

were getting there.

those are very incredible! I had no idea anything like that existed yet. thanks for the links!

I believe in Lactokinesis...

those are very incredible! I had no idea anything like that existed yet. thanks for the links!

no problem. i realy enjoying listening to Kaku. im trying to find his 'phsyics of the impossible' book here.

• 4 weeks later...

Time isn't even real, so it's possible that Chronokinesis is possible...Hydrokenesis is cool, but it's probably more like static electricity. Remember, Time is only a unit of measurement to order Man's life, so no, Time is not real. PLUS, i know an easier way to control time. Start setting your watch time differently :P

Teleport = give up your soul and make another body without soul

It's actually not teleporting but destroy the current one and cloning a new one with same matter property.

Edited by FlyingAngel

Time isn't even real, so it's possible that Chronokinesis is possible...Hydrokenesis is cool, but it's probably more like static electricity. Remember, Time is only a unit of measurement to order Man's life, so no, Time is not real. PLUS, i know an easier way to control time. Start setting your watch time differently

Completely wrong. Time is very real.

Completely wrong. Time is very real.

Time is an illusion made by humans to be remain 'organized and stable'.

Time is a dimension of the universe. Now, before us and after us there will still be time. It is not dependent on our existence.

Time is a conception to describe the difference of something at 2 different states. Which means if a thing is immobile, state unchanged, it's not possible to take it as a reference of time.

Ancient human use the sun and the moon, sand clock as reference of time. Today human use mainly digital, mechanic clock and watch.

Before the universe is created. There is nothing could be used as a reference of time. Therefore we can say time didn't exist.

If time had to exist, we got to suppose that the universe always exists and we can use its state as a reference of time.

Time is actually a reference rathar than a thing/an object

time is real. but then again, you can say nothing is real, and all concepts are made up by man. yet you choose to abide by some, and not others. hypocritical.

Time is a conception to describe the difference of something at 2 different states.

The fact that theres a difference proves that time exists.

TIme is just the measure of change thus time has no direction.

Time travel is then impossible as well you cant really go any where.

Add to that any form to attempt to travel through time is literally the destructione and reconstruction of the universe.

You essentially reassemble it as was.

any way yeah all those retardokenisis not possible as they are just essentially highly honed telekentics.

just like how every sense is actually touch.

but yeah mastering time would make you god

as youd essentially have the power to reshape the universe.

TIme is just the measure of change thus time has no direction.

I disagree, there is certainly a direction to time. Time always "progresses". You dont go back into what "was" you go to what "will be"

Well, I have to disagree in that MENTALLY people go back. People often more than not remember the past even when they tell me they've moved on. Cause some of the first things more often than not in reading people are things from the past..not the future. Meaning subconciously they are in the thinking 'past mode' whether they realize it or not.

Time in modern society is used around everything we do..stupidly in a sense to where people think we NEED it like this. Ex. People schedule time to sleep, eat, drink, work, when to wake up, when to sleep, when to do chores, when to pee...hell when to do anything. Our society especially is so ingrained to if we don't have a 'schedule' mass chaoss will erupt or it is impossible not to. So...that mindset in my opinion CAN be broken.

But I think we are talking of two different things...

So with the whole time thing, are we saying that it's both a reference AND a direction? *Confoosed*

As for the kinesis aspects, I would say that SOME exist, but most likely NOT from that list. For instance, it is believed that often times teens under either stress, depression, etc... end up causing poltergeist activities, but it is usually unknown to them that they are causing it. *Shrug*

Anything is possible but what gets me is people who can claim to tell the future. It's impossible. And mind reading IS possible but ONLY can be acheived if someone opens their mind to you and ALLOWS you to read their mind. You can't read an unwilling mind.