Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Airex22

Can some1 approve this unexplained Abilities?

Do you Believe in this Abilities?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Does the Telekinesis exist?

2. 2. Does the Electrokinesis exist?

3. 3. Do you believe in?

• Electrokinesis
    • Telekinesis
    • Chronokinesis
    • Hydrokinesis
    • Pyrokinesis
    • Invisibility
    • Teleportation
    • Physical Teleportation
    • Others(choose in myy list and reply)

53 posts in this topic

TheSpiritForce

Although i have horribly mild premonitions

i dont buy the 10% crud either. Its better to say just because we understand how the brain should work doesnt mean it has to be utilized exactly the same as everyone else.

You think for a minute i give you all a shovel. what will you do with it.

Most people would say dig. but well i need fire wood so i chop with the edges. another makes a crutch. each individual has the potential to utilze things differently.

And i agree with the other poster who suggested more of this is just a subconcious thing.

Telepathy and clairvoyance Are simply "reading the currents".

Case in point if i give you 4 tiles of a comic strip and the first three have the arced path of a baseball on it you can easily find the landing point for the fourth tile. Not impossible its just Math.

Now as i cant bend spoons and such i havent the luxury of obsessing over reality manipulations. But im a workin onit. he closest im right now is possibly manipulation of air currents through unrealized motion. or perhaps there is some EM stuff going on this stuff is more of a mechanical problem than programming so im some what at a loss.

I think there has been a misinterpretation of the meaning of 10% use of one's brain here and that is we perceive about 2 billion bits of info at any given time of consciousness, but we can only process about 10% at any given time in this our advanced state, as human beings...in that regards the one whom said, we only use about 10% of are brains...is right...to a certain extent, as depending on many circumstances at any given time or space we might occupy at the time.

Insight

You're all a bunch of saps. First off, Telekinesis is the only REAL word you listed. "Kinesis" refers to movement, and "tele" refers to "remote". Telekinesis is the "Remote movement of an object." Everything else you listed is just is just a made up word for something that doesn't exist.

For example, "Hydrokinesis" literally translates into "The movement of water". This means that rain is "hydrokinesis". The word makes absolutely to reference to the "remote manipulation of the element of water".

Insight

I think there has been a misinterpretation of the meaning of 10% use of one's brain here and that is we perceive about 2 billion bits of info at any given time of consciousness, but we can only process about 10% at any given time in this our advanced state, as human beings...in that regards the one whom said, we only use about 10% of are brains...is right...to a certain extent, as depending on many circumstances at any given time or space we might occupy at the time.

The 10% thing is a myth. Recent advancements in MRI technology have shown the whole of the brain to become active during various states.