Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Farting pig sparks gas leak emergency

Still Waters

Victoria's Country Fire Authority says a call out to a suspected gas leak in Central Victoria on Tuesday night was not what they were expecting.

Fifteen firefighters and two CFA tankers attended a property in Axedale near Bendigo following reports of a strong smell of gas.

But when they arrived they discovered the source of the gassy smell was a flatulent 120-kilogram sow.

Axedale fire captain Peter Harkins says the pig's owner had alerted authorities.

"He was a little bit embarrassed to say the least. It took us a little while to compose ourselves, to speak to him," he said.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• Piney

• Beckys_Mom

• sarah snow

That's a brilliant story, I hope nobody lights a match nearby!

That's a brilliant story, I hope nobody lights a match nearby!

:D :D :D The question that haunt me is that how did they find this?

Thanks

B???

laugh.gif Funny story LOL

I guess if they lit a match poof instant pork roast

To funny and this could prove interesting. Light a match and you have yourself an already cooked meal LOL

To funny and this could prove interesting. Light a match and you have yourself an already cooked meal LOL

BAD IDEA! I watched this old cow farmer light a Zippo to see what he was doing while punching a vent hole in a downed a bloated cow. Poor guy was covered in cud and poop. :lol:

Lapiche

BAD IDEA! I watched this old cow farmer light a Zippo to see what he was doing while punching a vent hole in a downed a bloated cow. Poor guy was covered in cud and poop. :lol:

Lapiche

Oh man that would be nasty but damn funny to see sorta LOL Take these two LOL

I knew you lot would be talking about this story, as soon as I heard about it :lol::lol::lol:

That's a lot of flatulence, if the poor guy thought it was a genuine gas leak! :o

Just throw in a couple of eggs and breakfast is served! :D

. Light a match and you have yourself an already cooked meal LOL

Too funny...I was taking a gander at this thread and noticed I had said this 1st and BAM its started a wave LMAO... ohh manw00t.gif

Edited by Beckys_Mom

this is tooooo funny......hilarious....i wonder how they found out it was a pig??? :D

I knew you lot would be talking about this story, as soon as I heard about it :lol::lol::lol:

C'mon! You know where our minds are. :lol:

Lapiche

this is tooooo funny......hilarious....i wonder how they found out it was a pig??? :D

Just so you know it wasn't the pig at all, this story was just made up

:w00t: Oh my god...Highlight of my day! I saw the caption and just had to read about this...