Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I Casted a Spell from a Witchcraft book

KayEl

Awhile ago (when I was in Jr High) I stole this book from the library, it is a book of witchcraft filled with incantations, spells and charm and all kind of the things.

I was curious to try them out but the spell components were very hard to get...like toads, rats, and other exotic things. But one was relatively simple. It was to summon rain. I was suppose to take a wet rag and beat it on a rock three times while chanting this incantation in Satan's name devil.gif .

Well, I did. I did it on a huge rock outcropping in a msall lot from across the street.

It didn't rain right away. It did the next day and rained for THREE days straight.

There was another spell called the witch's ladder, in which you tied a piece of rope into nine knots in someone's name and unless he finds it and untie it, he will die slowly. Well, a friend of mine p***ed me off so much that I did it to him. I haven't spoken to him for about a year and when I finally contacted him, I was quite shocked (or perhaps please...heh heh devil.gif ) that he had all these health problems.

Heh heh...my magical capabilities are very potent!

rainfro.gif

Ooga booga looga!

So anybody ever tried casting a spell or whatever and it actually worked????

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KayEl

• doomgirl

• saucy

• Paranormalcy

Top Posters In This Topic

I sat a "psychic trigger" up once to syphon off stray energy from people that came into a laundry where I was working; the energy was automatically funnelled back into the trigger, so it was a self-perpetuating construct, though I did reinforce the device each day for about a week or so. Not really a spell though, no incantations, especially none in anyone's name (*rolls eyes*) just some visualization and concentration.

As much as I never believed in spells and really being able to consciously cause things to happen willfully, I quit/got fired and a couple weeks later, the laundry owner told me some Indian (Native American) lady came in and smudged the laundry because she felt it had a palpable sense of negative energy. =O After I left, the owner said the business 'died', with almost no customers coming in for entire weeks.

Besides realizing that, much to my surprise, some of these things work, I also realized this harkens back to the old 'with great power comes great responsibility' motto - why the HELL did I do something so petty, and potentially negative to other people, when I could have done something to make money or simply make myself have an easier time working there? I immediately went back to the laundry and 'dismantled' the device, even though I think the smudging took care of it, and reabsorbed my own energy and sent the remaining energy that was syphoned back out to its original owners, and willingly admitted my mistake and consciously accepted whatever consequences, none of which were apparently very bad, or its been strung out over many years.

If any part of spells and constructs are true, and apparently some are, then I would imagine the main repeated idea about bad magic coming back to its caster some-fold (7, 10, 100, etc) is also true, and thats not something to mess with. Negative magic, on the rare occasions it works, may work like a... charm... but at what price, and for what point? If you have an ability to do something, such as casting spells and such, its foolish, irresponsible and ungrateful to use it in a negative manner and will have its consequences.

If you're telling the truth, the rain spell sounded harmless enough (though if it really worked, you could have just as easily replaced "Satan" with "canned ham"), but I don't envy you what's coming for that curse of yours, especially if it actually did work. Recommendation would be to dissolve and retract that curse immediately, reabsorb the energy from it, accept the consequences, and make whatever spiritual/psychic amends are possible, then work on a blessing for your friend, and other people, for that matter, instead.

well said, jpatt thumbsup.gif

It was to summon rain. I was suppose to take a wet rag and beat it on a rock three times while chanting this incantation in Satan's name devil.gif .

I too know of this spell, it also requires and other spell to end the first spell, did you do that as well?

Magic isn't anything to play around with, it takes years to learn and understand it, plus you have to remember the Law of three.

The other "Law" of Witchcraft is the "THREE-FOLD LAW OF RETURN". Basically, this is the natural law of "cause and effect". The Goddess charges us to exercise great care in all that we, as Witches, do and say and even think. The Threefold Law takes the notion that "what we reap, we will sow", a few steps further..in fact, THREE steps further. For what we do "for good or for ill, shall be returned to us threefold." In light of this fact, Witches are loath to cause any harm, lest it be returned to them in spades!!

Source

Be very careful thumbsup.gif

It was to summon rain. I was suppose to take a wet rag and beat it on a rock three times while chanting this incantation in Satan's name  devil.gif .

wowzers . You can make it rain? You may want to inform the many cultures on this planet who are dying because of drought.

when it comes to saving dying children, Moe will gladly undergo any three fold law of return.

So dont hold back. Tell me! Tell me! Tell me! SoI can get this started tonight! dontgetit.gif

I still have the book around, I have to look for it...

As for the witch ladder...

My friend effing deserved it! He ruined my life, and the phrase what goes around comes around applies to HIM, not me! whistling2.gif

I was merely the agent of delivering his evilness back to him threefold!

May he rot in Hell! w00t.gif

Edited by KayEl

wow....ummm....your friend ruined your life? Unless he ran you over with a car and you're totally freakin' paralyzed I cease to understand that this person ruined your life. If it was some kind of betrayal or social issue, it would be best if you just ignore it, it's in your past and you should move on.

I'm not gonna get all preachy but man you need to be delivered from this and I'll seriously pray for you. You're getting way over your head and playing with dangerous stuff here. I'm only gonna ask once that you get rid of that book and never again cast any more spells. You want your friend to rot in hell, but it looks like you're in the hip pocket of the devil himself casting these spells so you yourself will be rotting in hell unless you stop now. Nothing good at all will come from this and even the wiccans will tell you what you're doing is wrong. No matter what your friend did to you, it's not worth death on his part. If he did something illegal to you, turn him in, but do not kill him. Please end the spell. There's nothing funny about killing someone over a silly dispute. Just get over it, there's nothing you can do to justify what happened to you and when it's all over, you're gonna be sorry about what you did so just end it all now. You casting this spell will bring it back to you threefold. If he's dying slowly, imagine that back on you three fold?

I imagine you have some power issues and these spells make you feel feared very powerful, but your spells are nothing compared to the light of God and I do not fear you! Are you willing to end a human life and ruin your soul for all of eternity for something that can be dealt with a different way?

KayEl - you obviously have some serious issues!

Wishing someone dead is surely not wise?

I stole this book from the library

The first spell you cast was against yourself.....by stealing the book......

The second spell you cast was against yourself...by wishing someone dead....

I know nothing of incantations.......I know considerable about the workings of the human thought machine.......thus my understanding of 'spells' is that...all are born of thought and thought with malice is an Evil one does to one's own self which, if left unguarded, will eventually spill over into society and cause harm to others.

Think Positive!

wow....ummm....your friend ruined your life?

What happens to us in life is not nearly as important as the way we THINK and mentally address those issues that happen to us.

Think Positive!

Edited by joc

Have you ever heard of a binding spell Kay?

I suggest that you use it on yourself before you get hurt; you have no idea what you are dealing with.

What you are using isn't White magicks

Your friend hurt you, he will get what is coming to him, but if you have turned around and cast a spell on him, then you will also get what is coming to you from this senseless act. I suggest that you un-cast the spell now, and hope that the law of three doesn’t come back to get you.

I speak this from experience with Magick

Blessed Be

Ooga booga looga

I think that phrase at the end of the first post might just be a tip-off that KayEl is winding you all up here...

Also take into account how many libraries have books with Magic spells in them that encourage Devil-Worship. Not too many..

Edited by Falco Rex

especially at a junior high school. Hmmmm....good point falco rex. Either she's messing around with us or is really borderline devil worship. I have no problem with white magik and good witches, but when you deal with doing things in the devil's name and that, that's where I get a little testy and nervous. Sorry if I did sound preachy to anyone, but he needs to talk to doomgirl or celti or anyone else with this religion to get help before something bad happens to him.

I'm locking this thread.

KayEl, if you're joking, it's an unsuitable topic for 'humour' - carried a wee bit too far, if you're not joking, it's an unsuitable topic for discussion. Either way you should read the IM that I'm sending you very carefully.

Magic(k) laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Just read this story again, please. Made up story, too simplified, obvius, No proper details, and if i'm not mistaken written by someone quite young. Well said Falco Rex. Either a wind up or utter billy bullsh.