Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Illuminati controls the music industry?

ShotofPoison

Phew! Was worried they were microwave our brains or something ;) Seriously though I'm doing a lot of research on subtle energies and so it could play a part. I have no clue how but I imagine it will be in a very subtle way. It's a great acronym and a harp brings to ind harmony and tones and frequencies. So, it is of interest that it is to do with ionospheric and EM fields.

What abotu ELF towers that are designed to look like trees. Any concpiracy there or am I barking up the rong ELF pole?

Last thing, promise. What's the deal with Swansat? is it bogus or what?

What abotu ELF towers that are designed to look like trees. Any concpiracy there or am I barking up the rong ELF pole?

I think ELF towers (of which there are many...many) being hidden in trees, or in tree-looking structures, is simply a matter of esthetics...

Last thing, promise. What's the deal with Swansat? is it bogus or what?

It sounds legit. They've got a pretty good contractor in IOSTAR Corp. to build their craft.

Won't know for another 4 years, however...

• 1 month later...

Anyone ever heard of genies? Well they're real. If you sell your soul to them, they give you wealth, power & fame. These genies work with Satan to achieve what most of these high Satan worshipers consider as the "New World Order". This explains the unbelievable fame of say...Lady Gaga who has gotten 1 BILLION (yes BILLION) views for her recent Telephone video. She sold her soul for wealth and fame and these genies help her.

In religion, God speaks of the genies (jinenis). They live in another dimension but they are PROHIBITED to communicate with us, just as we are with them. Unfortunately, some rebellious genies have had contact with people here on earth but you can't see them unless YOU try to communicate with them (séance anyone?). Which is a sin on every level! Now top Satanists are trying to achieve the travel the genies' dimension but that's a WHOLE other post my friends.

www.wakeupproject.com has a great documentary about it called The Arrivals. Have a watch!

Personally, I'd like to believe that the Ills control the music industry, only because I sincerly hope that not that many people are into music that is -quite frankly- trash.

However. My Logos says otherwise. There aren't any real connections between the artists you mentioned aside from popularity, and in the case of Jay-Z and Rihanna, the former broke the latter. If you replace "Illuminati" with "Record Execs that only care about the dollar signs" than you have a 100% correct conspiracy.

www.wakeupproject.com has a great documentary about it called The Arrivals. Have a watch!

I am almost positive that there is a forum rule against self-promoting.

Dude, I wasn't self promoting anything...that's not my doc! I was giving you a link for information.

There are plenty of signs. Eye of horus, pyramids, the two pillars...etc

Dude, I wasn't self promoting anything...that's not my doc! I was giving you a link for information.

There are plenty of signs. Eye of horus, pyramids, the two pillars...etc

So we know they put these symbols in music videos, the question is, why?

Put quite plainly, they're there because they look cool.

Saying that they have any deeper meaning is giving mainstream musicians far too much credit. I've put eyes in pyramids and flaming globes in music videos of my own, I'm not an Illuminati.

If I were, I would be off ruling the world.

Apologies, but the way you worded it made me think otherwise.

My other points still stand.

Edited by Spain Sun

They are have significance. The two pillars resemble the two pillars at the temple of Solomon which is believed to be underneath the Al Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem, Palestine. This stuff isn't usually shown in US media or media that supports the West, but right now Israeli authorities are digging underneath the mosque. In this "temple" there are books of magic that God sent down to earth, to let the people experience the wonders of magic. Unfortunately people abused them, so he made the prophet Solomon bury the books and now the magic is worthless. This magic is probably important to the Masons because maybe they think they can reactivate the magic (most likely with the genies) and use it for their evil. As if they need it anyway, they're already doing a good job at mind controlling the world.

The pyramid signifies the worship of the pharaohs. The pharaohs are known to be bad people who betrayed God and made themselves idols, larger than He. They were sinners pretending to be believers. This pyramid and eye signal can be found on the back of the US dollar bill. (along with eye of Horus and the Israeli six sided star which is initially two pyramids, one upside up and one upside down, connecting)Picture: http://bit.ly/beFXCK

Notice the eye on the pyramid on the left side and the eagle with the Israeli star on the right? Also, underneath the pyramid it says "New World Order" in Latin.

The eye of Horus: Horus was an pharaoh idol fighting for the throne. He too was also a Satanist, working for Lucifer's agenda. They say that whilst in a battle, he harmed one of his eyes which is why they're always doing that one eye thing in the videos.

Now WHY these people do this is like why I said before; they are promised wealth, fame and power. And unlike God who doesn't need the help of the human species, Satan DOES. So he bribes people into worshiping him and sooner or later he might be accepted, I dunno.

These signs go far beyond Hollywood, my friends. They exist in politics as well. Israel, US and Britain being some of the greatest followers. Although this may seem as surprising and unbelievable to some, most followers of religion are expecting it. Not in detail of course, but Satan did tell God he wasn't going to let Him have His world.

@Spain Sun: That's the thing. They've made it a part of pop culture without exactly telling you the meaning. Isn't it odd that most stars are using the SAME symbols especially since they strive oh so much to be unique?

Anyway I do a terrible job at explaining so I hope I answered all your questions correctly.

Good explanation. The devil sign is very common as is the OK or All seeing eye symbol. The symbology is usually around wealth and mind control and incoporates the Eye, Pyramid and H+ as often as possible. Guns are another big one along with the police state. All just harmless promotion is it? I'm not so sure.

Take the ridiuclously over played Telephone. A lot about mind control and disassociation, fair enough but I really don't like the refernces to bees and honey because this gets into some heavy duty occult stuff. Worst of all is towards the end of the video they are dressed like witches but only after Gaga is in a leopard leotard or something. Anyone know what this means?

If you were a top secret, elite group of men who controlled the world and had managed to keep yourselves hidden for centuries, why exactly would you suddenly start putting clues all over Lady Gaga videos?

Doesn't make too much sense to me.

Maybe it's simply..because you can, who knows maybe they are laughing their butts off at this "dance monkey dance", while drinking their vintage wine...yup.

Anyone ever heard of genies? Well they're real. If you sell your soul to them, they give you wealth, power & fame. These genies work with Satan to achieve what most of these high Satan worshipers consider as the "New World Order". This explains the unbelievable fame of say...Lady Gaga who has gotten 1 BILLION (yes BILLION) views for her recent Telephone video.

I prefer to do it the oldfashioned way by selling my soul to the devil at a crossroad somewhere close to the Mississippi, the Music is just better...

If you were a top secret, elite group of men who controlled the world and had managed to keep yourselves hidden for centuries, why exactly would you suddenly start putting clues all over Lady Gaga videos?

I agree it doesn't make sense on the surface. As the song is allegedly about mind control and the video about poisoned honey don't you think it could be a reference to subliminal messaging or something. It is an annoying song but it could be brain washing it's listeners. Brainwashing them to think what though? I would say to not care, to have apathy and to ignore the signs no matter how clear they are. Revelation of the metod is the best explanation I've come across but I am open to other suggestions.

That is the one side the other is glamourizing guns and sex to new extremes. You show scenes of a certain nature often enough and the consumer becomes desensitized. Pop is a powerful media but some elements are taking a dark turn don't you think?

Slim Jim

Poisoned honey=Bavarian Bees (wonders if anyone will get this-sighs)

If people get that dang 'brainwashed'...there is something else wrong with our country...it's because people WANT to be entertained, instead of the days when others wished to entertain...now it's everyone wants to be...ya =.= something to think about

Duh it's a dark turn, every outlet has room for 'dark' just as there is 'light' but I know for dam sure something is fishy when a rapper like Jay-Z is putting goth guy in his vid...rappers do NOT put goth guys in hoods in their videos, just not how it works

Edited by puridalan

what advantages would it provide to the illuminati if they did control the music industry? (besides the money obviously because if everything about them is true then this would be pocket change)

From what I've read the advantage is being able to move around. Concert here concert there. They can schedule a concert anywhere in the world. They can go where they are needed at the time.

Slim Jim

Poisoned honey=Bavarian Bees (wonders if anyone will get this-sighs)

If people get that dang 'brainwashed'...there is something else wrong with our country...it's because people WANT to be entertained, instead of the days when others wished to entertain...now it's everyone wants to be...ya =.= something to think about

Duh it's a dark turn, every outlet has room for 'dark' just as there is 'light' but I know for dam sure something is fishy when a rapper like Jay-Z is putting goth guy in his vid...rappers do NOT put goth guys in hoods in their videos, just not how it works

Very good point Puri. Have you noticed how much the men look like Heath Ledge as the Joker and Brandon Lee as the Crow. Both died during the filming of deeply occult films. Some may even argue that they were a form of sacrifice. So why use similar images in a video now. It doesn't make much sense but that doesn't mean it doesn't have some meaning.

The director behind Gaga's video is Jonas Akterlund who is well into the occult/ His first feature film was Spun. I don't know if you've seen it but it is really unpleasant. Anyway if you can bare to sit through the Telephone video again, pay particular attention to the leopard skin outfit worn towards the end. I have a theory what this refers to but I hope I am wrong.

Here's a link on mind control

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3571

Most people are unaware of what these symbols signify and the only reason some might know is because a) they come from a religious background and their parents teach them or B) you simply do your own research and dig deep. Books have been written about this sort of thing for decades but obviously the top business are not going to advertise it. I'm telling ya if it wasn't for the internet, we'd still be pretty damn blind till now.

I'm not sure how to interpret that whole honey thing. I wouldn't be surprised though, but once I watched the Arrivals it made me super paranoid. I'm glad to say I have always been a PROUD boycotter of Israel & Israeli goods. They're the Masons' pride and joy.

ROFL

I just watched her whole video yesterday, it's just sooo overdone in my opinion, it almost makes the occult look like roadkill. It's like when you run around with silver bullets with holy water, might be overdoing it. It's not just the leopard outfit it's the whole dam video. From doing the stupid eye hand movements in the middle end of the scene, from bluntly poisoning everyone...I mean it really is just ridiculous as well as the outfits. We all know why beyonce is pairing up with Gaga, because 2 yrs ago if not more beyonce was seen with Jay-Z both of them doing the hand sign together...it's just ridiculous. I bet for a fact they don't even know what they are really doing, they just think they are in some elite club, when the reality is all they are doing is pushing stupid music videos looking like an idiot.

Meanwhile you got producers in the background making more money, and hell who knows even some of the occultist either laughing or getting p***ed off because they agree it is as stupid as I think it to be, as wayyy overdone. I prefer my steak rare thank you :P

I know what the honey thing is..and I would say only because of the families that I have been associated with, otherwise I might be blind as everyone else.

There is a difference though from mind control and people WANTING to follow, people like the occult because it's mysterious and you feel wanted and empowered. I've been asked to join such 'dark' groups, but obviously said 'no thanks' because I do not feel the need to be in some group to feel important or wanted. I love my family and the friends I select, I would never join an occult group because the paranormal is normal daily life for me...I certainly don't need to be in a stupid book club for it. I think sometimes it's just another 'fade' for some people, quiet annoying.

ROFL

I just watched her whole video yesterday, it's just sooo overdone in my opinion, it almost makes the occult look like roadkill. It's like when you run around with silver bullets with holy water, might be overdoing it. It's not just the leopard outfit it's the whole dam video. From doing the stupid eye hand movements in the middle end of the scene, from bluntly poisoning everyone...I mean it really is just ridiculous as well as the outfits. We all know why beyonce is pairing up with Gaga, because 2 yrs ago if not more beyonce was seen with Jay-Z both of them doing the hand sign together...it's just ridiculous. I bet for a fact they don't even know what they are really doing, they just think they are in some elite club, when the reality is all they are doing is pushing stupid music videos looking like an idiot.

Meanwhile you got producers in the background making more money, and hell who knows even some of the occultist either laughing or getting p***ed off because they agree it is as stupid as I think it to be, as wayyy overdone. I prefer my steak rare thank you :P

I know what the honey thing is..and I would say only because of the families that I have been associated with, otherwise I might be blind as everyone else.

There is a difference though from mind control and people WANTING to follow, people like the occult because it's mysterious and you feel wanted and empowered. I've been asked to join such 'dark' groups, but obviously said 'no thanks' because I do not feel the need to be in some group to feel important or wanted. I love my family and the friends I select, I would never join an occult group because the paranormal is normal daily life for me...I certainly don't need to be in a stupid book club for it. I think sometimes it's just another 'fade' for some people, quiet annoying.

Very well put. It is overdone to the extreme. Maybe it all just adds to the mystiqe in selling records or maybe it is more sinister and they are corrupting the kids. Subliminally of course but it makes it none the less effective, that while at the same time sending a sense of fear through anyone willing to do the digging.

Miley Cyrus and her new image is cause for concern. Britney, the Black Eyed Peas, etc. they are all setting a pretty poor example for the youth, with the emphasis on sex, drugs and guns.. Oh and don't forget money. Jay Z being the king for that. It's funny actually it was while researching a link between Jay Z and Malchi York that I happenned upon UM... And the rest is history. Suffice to say that I was disturbed by what I found out.

Kanye West is one of the funniest characters. At the VMA's he embarassed himself but the whole ceremony was an imitation of satanic and masonic ritual. If you can check out Kanye on the Elen Degeneres show where he is talking about his love of the film American Psycho. This guys is seriously strange indivdual.

I agree though Puri, I too like my steak raw but it seems that so much goes through the major labels that getting the blue meat is not easy. There is a lot of good stuff out there you just don't hear it through mainstream media.

Well, if you believe everything thing the media tells you and think 'reality tv' is reality...then buddy I don't feel sorry for you, and wake up and smell the 'roses which smell like poo-oooo'. It is not that some of these 'occults' are bad, no not at all. It is that SOME individuals within them are, only groups that are totally deemed bad are like 'hate groups' like the KKK ect which have only a malicious intent.

I've met a lot of nice masons, and even nice satanic people believe it nor not...because no they don't worship Satan. It really boils down to 'who' takes it to the extreme, who actually goes around killing people, putting poison in our waters..and how much is to blame for these peoples malicious actions, and the lack of actions we take as a society.

I certainly myself am not afraid of any of such occults, nor will I ever be no matter how grotesque the finding. I've learned at an early age to keep calm around predators, and to always remain more creative than them so you can escape if need be. If this is what it is coming to and people believing that easily...then I say let them get screwed over..and it's time for reform. If they can't learn it now, then they got to learn it the hard way.

Adding: I do agree that our society (US) is in for a nasty reform in particular, due to lack of taking actions and slowly over time letting our freedoms be taken away..'slowly but surely'. I've done my traveling and lived with others not from the US and they always told me their freedoms were slowly taken away...it's one thing at a time...it's like a religion let's slowly convert you over to the 'dark side' (laughs) Sadly, though if the American people do not fight, they will have to fight much much harder later, which I see being the case. I do however out of this see enlightenment and good things shall come from it, new medical age is approaching for healing which I've been waiting for and can't wait for. While bad things our and will continue to occur because of some of these mucks, life will move on in the less. There will be a ton of suffering do not get me wrong, but a new 'burst' of energy shall awaken us as a collective subconscious.

I've met a lot of nice masons, and even nice satanic people believe it nor not...because no they don't worship Satan. It really boils down to 'who' takes it to the extreme, who actually goes around killing people, putting poison in our waters..and how much is to blame for these peoples malicious actions, and the lack of actions we take as a society.

There is no difference between physically killing people and mentally killing them. We've come to an age where the younger generation doesn't even have common sense. It's quite ridiculous. Although I assume this is their plan. While killing someone physically just gives you a body to hide, harming some one mentally can actually come to your benefit. They'd be easier to mind control, easier to worship the things you want them to worship. This illuminati stuff isn't something new, they've been working up to this level for centuries and I believe they're almost done achieving it UNLESS we all fight against it. Which is unlikely because who ever I speak to about this thinks I'm a nutcase and they continue to live in denial. I've almost lost a friend because I insulted Lady Gaga (come on, who hasn't?!). I mean when your FRIEND is willing to not speak to you over one insult I made about LADY GAGA...you know the Masons have mind controlled people pretty darn well!

There is no difference between physically killing people and mentally killing them. We've come to an age where the younger generation doesn't even have common sense. It's quite ridiculous. Although I assume this is their plan. While killing someone physically just gives you a body to hide, harming some one mentally can actually come to your benefit. They'd be easier to mind control, easier to worship the things you want them to worship. This illuminati stuff isn't something new, they've been working up to this level for centuries and I believe they're almost done achieving it UNLESS we all fight against it. Which is unlikely because who ever I speak to about this thinks I'm a nutcase and they continue to live in denial. I've almost lost a friend because I insulted Lady Gaga (come on, who hasn't?!). I mean when your FRIEND is willing to not speak to you over one insult I made about LADY GAGA...you know the Masons have mind controlled people pretty darn well!

I don#t think it wise to make generalisations like "the younger generation have no common sense". In a sense you are right but the same could be said of older generations. I really don't see it as having that much to do with religions either. Buddhism, Satanism, Wicca, Chirstianity, Taoism, etc, all religions have their good and bad aspects but as you say it is usually to do with extremes. The big, big problm is the attachment or reliance to the financial system. We are consumers but less and less are becoming creaators. This is at the crux of it and I don't see the music industry as doing anything to aid the creativity. It is subtle but the mind control has caused apathy and materialism. In past decades there has always been a tradition of protest music but this is no longer the case. Why? Because of the money and the way music is promoted and distributed. If you want to get anywhere in the industry it seems like you must conform and this means there is no value or little in innovation. In a way I do find Gaga amuzing, she is some quiet little catholic girl from NY who loved Bowie and probably Madonna. She reinvents herself as what? Some mind controlled satanist. It is her persona like Ziggy Stardust and shouldn't be taken too seriously but when seen in context with the likes of Jay Z, Rihanna and the BEP's and their transhumanist agenda, how could one not be a little suspicious.

I don't we even need to fight. If we resist consumerism, live more sustainably, think rationally and join or form creative clusters, we are starting to take the power back. That is without a bullet fired or brick thrown. Become unpredictable in your buying habits or better still don't spend money, trade goods, cooperate don't compete and invest time in worthwhile projects that form reactionary counter culture to what is going on everywhere.

All easier said that done but cyclic existence tells us that if a single force goes uncontested entropy will result. Opposition is needed to sustain the cycle and to reach higher levels. It is how it has always been we have just forgotten and are in the process of remembering imo.

That is the one side the other is glamourizing guns and sex to new extremes. You show scenes of a certain nature often enough and the consumer becomes desensitized. Pop is a powerful media but some elements are taking a dark turn don't you think?

Oh, puff. There has never not been controversial pop. Twisted Sister had to defend their music before congress back in the 80's. Even before then, preachers were calling songs by Elvis Presley "devil's music".

Well, when my friend is about to leave me because I insulted some 'popstar' that they've never seen in real life or ever going to be buddies with in real life...you know what I think? I don't blame the Illumanti or any mind control, I think wait a minute, "Wow, I think I need a new friend." We have the freedom to select our friends (maybe not family lol) but friends we do and I only choose those that are willing to form close trust and 'no drama'. I don't need more drama in my life, and I see toooo many people create drama, that's right...create it. For some reason I don't have tons of bs issues like everyone else I know pertaining to relationships and cheating and talking behind friends because guess what it's not worth it. I learned that at a very young age, and highschool was a waste of time for me because people were still so egocentric. I thought when I got to college it would be better but minimally at best. So, I have friends who are four x older than me some even in their 60's plus and I find that normal. Not only normal, but fantastic because they don't complain to me 10 times a day about their best friend doing something stupid, enough is enough. I don't give a crap about mind control, if you can get thatttt easily mind controlled...then something else is wrong with our society.

There is a difference from mind control, from the fact that people are lazy, want to be entertained and just down right rude now a days. I for one am not having it, I do not deal in 'drama' if someone wants to start that crap with me I say goodbye. I don't have them hang around my neck for 10 yrs like some dam monkey. It's people claiming their own self autonomy back, not letting people do whatever the hell they want to you. You can't blame a secret society for ****g up your entire life in most cases, it just isn't that black and white. You have your own 'body' and 'mind' thus you can decide what you wish to do. There is a difference from saying the gov't took x liberty away, and complaining. Than to blaming your friend almost hating you because of Lady Gaga, that shows that you need to pick better friends and if not that..they need to get their head screwed on straight. I do NOT feel sorry for individuals like this because they still can choose and choose to be stupid.

I do FEEL sorry for individuals that are in North Korean Concentration Camps and have been beaten and abused for over a 100 years, but you don't see them spouting out it's a secret organization, no they say look its Kim Jong Il ect. This doesn't have to do with Cindy hating Barbara for picking the wrong floral pattern...I mean come on if that's the worst you got in your life be thankful. It's not mind control, it's people not having a mind anymore to begin with, not having decent manners...it's the basics, the basics of connecting with mother earth. I may sound like a preaching hippy, but humans in general just need to be more in tuned with the earth and one another.

If peoples manners don't start changing soon, they're going to be forced to in the most ugliest way possible. It's basic kindergarten rules, "treat others as you would want to be treated".