Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Illuminati controls the music industry?

ShotofPoison

If Illuminati within the music industry is true; then why must they project all this symbolic imagery into their music videos? I have read that this technique is a way to brainwash the young...& if that's true, how? Please respond, I'm really interested in this topic.

If Illuminati within the music industry is true; then why must they project all this symbolic imagery into their music videos? I have read that this technique is a way to brainwash the young...& if that's true, how? Please respond, I'm really interested in this topic.

Time is up :sleepy:

Revelation of the method of making manifest that which is hidden. Michael Hoffman. ;)

when people see images enough it sticks in their mind

thus if you put it in their favorite artists videos or in their clothing line their more likely to buy and to wear and use that for themselves

also its just like advertisement you put a mcdonalds cup or fries in a movie scene then everyone watching that movie sees it some of them are going be like damn i want that.

its like subliminal messages its just a hidden message in plain sight

• 1 month later...

Illuminati controls everything in technology. What we see, what we hear, what we read is all controlled by Illuminati. Cellphones, blackberries, I-phones all have gps in them so the government can always know where you are and they can always pull up phone conversations and the government can always tap in to your phone. No human rights or privacy in this modern day world. Illuminati is above everyone and everything in terms of control and now it is to late so they are exposing them selfs because there is simply nothing no one can do about it. How are you possibly going to stop it? You cant.

But anyways I could go on for hours about Illuminati and all the things in it but I want to show everyone something about a artist in the industry...

DMX is the straightest most self owned person in the music industry. So straight up, logical and doesn't want to be owned by anybody. Loves God and is very religious. Totally anti Illuminati if you think about it. So here are some videos on how Illuminati for years have been trying to destroy his career. He has a lot of valid points in these videos...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDrSbbcu0gI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWHiZhl_TBA&feature=related

The media and press already there before he even steps in the door. Clearly knew what was going on... the government in our society today is so corrupted and secretive its ridiculous.

• 1 month later...

what advantages would it provide to the illuminati if they did control the music industry? (besides the money obviously because if everything about them is true then this would be pocket change)

well the illuminati are a group that are a secret group, beleive it or not worship the devil. Read up about it, someone who at first I personally doughted was Alex jones, youtube him on illuminati, he will put it together the best to make you understand. It all comes down to power and greed, and control. Music is the ultimate form of brainwashing, so of course illuminati jumped all over that. Plz watch this series Music Industry Exposed, it really goes in detail and extremely interesting. There is 11 parts and it will explain it better than anyone here can.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DikoLMfnEgE

DMX is the straightest most self owned person in the music industry. So straight up, logical and doesn't want to be owned by anybody. Loves God and is very religious. Totally anti Illuminati if you think about it. So here are some videos on how Illuminati for years have been trying to destroy his career. He has a lot of valid points in these videos...

The media and press already there before he even steps in the door. Clearly knew what was going on... the government in our society today is so corrupted and secretive its ridiculous.

Sorry, I don't believe a word of it. Michael Jackson wasn't taken down by the 'higher ups' He was a billionaire with no basis in reality, and most likely overdosed himself. Tupac wasn't a threat to the higher ups, he was involved in a running feud with similar minded thugs, and got shot for it.

DMX got himself into every mess he's finding himself in, and the real problem is he can take no personal responsibility for his actions. The 'press' at his court session seems to be nothing more than a dude with a video camera...Hardly the 'press and the media'. Some dude that was probably tipped off by one of the people in attendance, and planned on selling the video to a gossip site (like TMZ).

Maybe there is a conspiracy to 'keep him down', but there isn't any evidence of it here.

It's always easier to blame a nameless faceless villain as the reason one cannot succeed.

well the illuminati are a group that are a secret group, beleive it or not worship the devil. Read up about it, someone who at first I personally doughted was Alex jones, youtube him on illuminati, he will put it together the best to make you understand. It all comes down to power and greed, and control. Music is the ultimate form of brainwashing, so of course illuminati jumped all over that. Plz watch this series Music Industry Exposed, it really goes in detail and extremely interesting. There is 11 parts and it will explain it better than anyone here can.

>>>VIDEO SNIPPED<<<

This has GOT to be one of the funniest things I've EVER seen. This vid has taken so many things that are totally innocuous and twisted them into some dark conspiracy, that it REALLY is hilarious. Would anyone like me to do a mash-up of videos and songs that mention a shoe... or a sofa... or a THUMB?? And the fact that nobody seems to be picking up on the blatant fundamentalist Christian diatribe in this... it's nothing short of laughable.

Oh - and for your edification SoulPhysical - if you want to maintain your credibility on here, you should stay away from Alex Jones. He's a nut job that has even lost his credibility among the conspiracy theorists on here.

I always hated the Rihanna song, Umbrella. This is even more than I dislike all the other drivel coming out of these kinds of artists. I'd not heard that Jay Z had an alter ego called Rain Man but nothing surprises me with this guy.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=175

I found this article quite eery the other day.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=6044

Alicia Keys is a good example of someone who has all the hallmarks of having been mindcontrolled, by Bill Cosby believe it or not.

http://mindcontrolblackassassins.wordpress.com/2010/11/22/the-big-switch-alicia-keys-baphomet%E2%80%99s-new-hip-hop-mistress/'>http://mindcontrolblackassassins.wordpress.com/2010/11/22/the-big-switch-alicia-keys-baphomet%E2%80%99s-new-hip-hop-mistress/

http://mindcontrolblackassassins.wordpress.com/

http://mindcontrolblackassassins.wordpress.com/tag/dissociate-identity-disorder/

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I am a big fan of music and listen all types of music. But as I have a professional parties every day. I need some professional music for this. So please suggest me some professional music. Thanks.

**EDIT**

1a. Advertising: Do not use the forum to advertise or promote a product, site or service.

Edited by aquatus1

I respect Illuminati believers opinions but don't believe a word of it.I do not believe The Illuminati control The Music Industry because IMPO it doesn't exist.I think IMO that Michael Jackson died of an overdose because of the incompetence of his doctor.I think Tupac died because he got killed by gangsters that were after him.And as for Jay Z etc,I do not think any of them are part of Illuminati.

I respect people's opinions on it but personally I don't believe in it.

After watching videos by Drfreemason on YouTube I have to believe that the music industry is controlled. The reason I say that it is controlled by the Illuminati is because there is a lot of blatant illuminati symbolism in todays music. I do not believe that these musicians are putting the symbols in the music themselves, but I believe that they have handlers or they work for people who promise them fame, money and power if they "sell out". Selling out has a new meaning these days!

Artists who are "involved" are Lady GaGa, Beyonce, Rihanna and Jay-Z. This is evident through their symbolism in their performances, music videos, lyrics and notably in Jay-Z's clothing line. However, it is not limited to these artists alone.

Obviously the music industry is filled with a lot of sexuality because without a doubt sex sells! However, there is a lot of Illuminati symbolism in today's music. I am not trying to be all knowing or acting like I am a genius, but I am merely recognizing symbolism.

I've noticed symbolism in all of GaGa's music videos, but I have also noticed symbolism in Rihanna's videos. I decided to search for symbols myself in other music videos. Some had none, but "Remedy" by British pop artist Little Boots was filled with a lot of Illuminati symbolism. The latest video by Beyonce featuring GaGa also had numerous references to the all seeing eye and there was a lot of triangles and pyramids.

I've noticed things like:

The eye of horus of the all seeing eye (usually one eye is covered to create this affect)

Pyramids with the eye in it. Some of these artists make pyramids with their hands or pyramids will be apart of their light show, or else they will be wearing pyramid jewellery. Jay-Z, however, blatantly puts the pyramid with the eye of horus on his clothing.

The freemason sign (Jay-Z is famous for this one, he's been spotted doing it with Kanye)

Triangles (in any form - jewellery, triangles made with fingers and then placed over eyes for the eye of horus or all seeing eye affect)

The sun (a representation of the all seeing eye)

A goats head or a baphomet

You're either going to think I'm crazy or that this is bull, but you cannot deny the symbolism in the music!

Rapper Prodigy from Mobb Deep is known for his beef with Jay-Z. Prodigy wrote a letter about Jay-Z and exposed a lot of info. I don't have the link now (accessing from college). Prodigy also wrote a song called Illuminati which I recommend you check out.

I would like to see/know what other people think. I am intrigued by this topic.

bands do this for the reaction. look, you're reacting.

i would say the music industry is controlled by Jews, as is the clothing industry, and other entertainment industries, the diamond industry, etc.

I respect Illuminati believers opinions but don't believe a word of it.I do not believe The Illuminati control The Music Industry because IMPO it doesn't exist.I think IMO that Michael Jackson died of an overdose because of the incompetence of his doctor.I think Tupac died because he got killed by gangsters that were after him.And as for Jay Z etc,I do not think any of them are part of Illuminati.

I respect people's opinions on it but personally I don't believe in it.

I appreciate what you are saying. It is a stretch to suggest there is any shadow organization but to say they are using pop music as a means of mind control is hard to swallow. However, do you not see themes portrayed in music videos that are a little disturbing? Like mind control, police states not to mention sex, drugs and violence.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3073

I respect that Jay Z and Gaga maybe using the imagery as a clever marketting ploy but at the same time everything put together makes me a little suspicious.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=6044

There is provacative imagery for shock but are the current artists encouraged to go too far or is it more of a reflection of trends in society?

http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com/2009/11/rihanna-imprisoned-mannekitten.html

Seriously though why do they have to be soooo dark and yet still able at young audiences despite the sexual overtones. Is this aimed at sexualizing the youth, which may tie in with the fluoride conspiracy.

The other big one is the mind control this crops in so many videos with mirrors, butterflies, alter egos and more. Does it really happen or is it just paranoid fantasy? I can see both sides but one individual who stands out as having two quite distinct personalities is Alicia Keys. On the one side she is an intellectual african women and on the other she is just another doll in tight fitting pants alongside Beyonce and whoever else. If you don't read the other links please read this one. Don't take it too seriously though, it made me laugh my ass off for a week and a half.

http://mindcontrolblackassassins.wordpress.com/2010/11/22/the-big-switch-alicia-keys-baphomet%E2%80%99s-new-hip-hop-mistress/

Afrika Bambaataa, one of Hip-Hop's founding fathers, believes that the genre of Hip-Hop music has been hijacked by a Luciferian conspiracy to poison the minds of its listeners.

Afrika Bambaataa stated his opinion on the state of Hip-Hop music during a recent interview with the Chicago Sun-Times, which will undoubtedly fuel conspiracy theorists' recent claims that Hip-Hop is filled with Satanic imagery and devil worshippers.

"Hip-hop has been hijacked by a Luciferian conspiracy," Afrika Bambaataa told the Chicago Sun-Times. "People have used hip-hop in a lot of ways that cause a lot of mind problems. They use the word wrongfully. They use it to mean a part instead of a whole. Like many of these [radio] stations say they're hip-hop, they're playing hip-hop. I go to these stations, and these so-called program directors don't know jack crap about hip-hop culture. They know rap to a certain extent. But I question them. I say, 'Where's your go-go, your hip-house, your electro-funk, your raga, your R&B and soul?' They get real quiet."

continues -

http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2011/01/24/22566102.aspx

From the band who brought us Agharta and the City of Shambhalla. Then again Miles Davies also had a song called Agharta. I just mean they had very alternative views that some Christians would say is satanic. Bob Marley also sang that "heaven is under the earth".

Jay Z in your article, says that "religions causes separation" and that is supposed to justify the imagery he uses. Religion may separate but it also has the power to bring together. I would say that wealth and education cause separation and alienation amongst people in western society far more than faith.

He can market himself and others however they like but this is no passing thing. It has become part of them and popular music and the conspiracy theories generated from it must be part of the marketing strategy. Either that or there is a lot more to it. Maybe Agharta is tied in with Lake Vostok? Only read about it today so haven't seen it debunked yet.

Also Jay Z grew up in the Nuwubian movement. He was best mates with Jacob York who set up his father for rape and is now a music producer.

Start listening about the 2 min mark. As far as Im concerned Jay-Z is a evil man.

Anyone seen Prof Griff's video? As an insider and an intelligent guy he has a unique insight on what has been going on. I for one totally agree with what this guy has to say in this radio interview.

funny theres a thread on this! :rofl: my friend was talkin to me about this illuminiati stuff just today and he told me theres this thing online where you spell illuminati backwards and then you can add either .com.org.net and it keeps taking u to a govt site or somthn

funny theres a thread on this! :rofl: my friend was talkin to me about this illuminiati stuff just today and he told me theres this thing online where you spell illuminati backwards and then you can add either .com.org.net and it keeps taking u to a govt site or somthn

this, from what i've found, is very very old news.

on the forums that i checked out it was discussed quite entensively.

i found this info on a site that might further your interest

the site is

http://forums.randi.org/archive/index.php/t-193462.html

and here is the post i wanted to share

"here is the whois for itanimulli.org:

http://www.whois.net/whois/itanimulli.org

It's a guy in Utah.

You can see him at his other site: http://www.pontifier.com/"

Edited by JGirl

If you were a top secret, elite group of men who controlled the world and had managed to keep yourselves hidden for centuries, why exactly would you suddenly start putting clues all over Lady Gaga videos?

Doesn't make too much sense to me.

Well, the concept is that its ritual magic. They wouldn't be doing it to give Scooby Doo "clues" so those meddeling kids could bust them. Its an exercise of their religion, something they believe empowers them.

Stumbled on this and thought of this thread -

Gaga was confused by her dream and turned to other sources to find out its meaning. “So I looked up the dream, and I couldn’t find anything about it anywhere. And my mother goes, ‘Isn’t that an illuminati ritual?’ And I was like, ‘Oh, my God!’”

http://bossip.com/261371/lady-gaga-confesses-to-having-illuminati-dreams-the-devil-tells-me-if-you-want-your-family-to-be-ok-then-you-will-cut-your-wrist/

Seems kinda odd to me, almost forced. How meny people's mothers are familiar with the Illuminati, let alone Illuminati rituals? How meny people who even believe in the illuminati are that astute? Not me. At best I could suggest it was related to SRA. However, as much as it fits, I really only had that thought in hindsight.

Could be marketing, I wouldn't be suprised.....

I really don't believe in this conspriracy and I have looked at various sites and youtube videos about this conspriracy

I love how since 'The Da Vinci Code' all of this Illuminati crap has gotten out of control. They used to be an organisation but it's highly unlikely they've actually survived this long and it's stupid to take time picking out all these pieces and just assuming they totally control everything everywhere EVER! At the end of the day, the industry KNOWS how to make money and if people take this stuff seriously and research it then it just gets the band more exposure. Lady GaGa is a pretty damn weird person and I'd bet she knows what she's doing and she's not in any way affiliated with the Illuminati. I'm sorry but I just don't buy it.