Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO over Dealey Plaza shortly after JFK shot

karl 12

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• karl 12

• DONTEATUS

• MID

• Drago

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

guess we know now where the real shots came from

I don't think a photographic analyst is needed to see the obvious detrius and deterioration of this print...it is 46 years old.

You'd have thought someone would've noticed it...

But frankly, no one in Dealey Plaza on 11-22-63 was looking up...

Pity.

guess we know now where the real shots came from

Lol that's what i was about to write....very interesting mr 12....

Karl, please! You really need to develop a standard for your evidence. Posting anything that even vaguely resembles a UFO does not help you case much in the long run. The boy who cried wolf, no?

Whoever developed the film didn't put it on the spool right, which is why it's got all those light and dark 'vertical' streaks. The 'UFO' is just a flaw in the emulsion.

And if it IS a UFO and it's got the Kennedy assassination then it has to have Elvis, too: it's a rule. :D

I don't think a photographic analyst is needed to see the obvious detrius and deterioration of this print...it is 46 years old.

Pity.

Mid wins the Hole Slab of Baby Backs! Exactly ! This was all there was to that pic! B)

Or were the MID`s involved?

I was 8 yrs old and Lived in Dallas when that Happened And Man it really was a Horrific day! My parent cryed for hours that day and most Kids too! :innocent:

Nov2009 Smoker 035UFOSMOKER #2BLK HOLE.jpg

post-68971-125946785535_thumb.jpg

Edited by DONTEATUS

I was 8 yrs old and Lived in Dallas when that Happened And Man it really was a Horrific day! My parent cryed for hours that day and most Kids too! :innocent:

Yea...I imagine so, D.

Dallas was not exactly the happenin' place to be on 22 November 1963...

Pity.

I beg to differ - a lot of people in Dealey Plaza were looking up, trying to figure out which floor of which building the shooting was coming from. :P

I beg to differ - a lot of people in Dealey Plaza were looking up, trying to figure out which floor of which building the shooting was coming from. :P

There's certainly some truth to that...

Up...all around...but certainily not at a UFO...

Yeah. Conspiracies should never collide. If two conspiracies collide it's a mark of an amateur in charge of at least one - and I don't think anyone who believes in either is going to agree that an amateur is in charge of either the government/UFO conspiracy or the JFK conspiracy.

Edited by Drago

Yeah. Conspiracies should never collide. If two conspiracies collide it's a mark of an amateur in charge of at least one - and I don't think anyone who believes in either is going to agree that an amateur is in charge of either the government/UFO conspiracy or the JFK conspiracy.

How profound Drago ! But All too True! :tu:

UFO over Dealey Plaza shortly after JFK shot

i cant really believe im wasting my time on this one...but...um.....yea...

....what will these morons think of next:

Dave Duchovny had a personality.....but he was captured and the aliens scanned his brain and eliminated it...

Karl, please! You really need to develop a standard for your evidence. Posting anything that even vaguely resembles a UFO does not help you case much in the long run. The boy who cried wolf, no?

Sinewave,I didn't claim this was evidence of anything so I think you're being a little hysterical - I just posted the image because I thought it was interesting and this is a UFO discussion forum.

As for your other comments -when you start actualy addressing specific UFO incidents then maybe you'll be taken a little more seriously (be me anyway).

I've asked you about five times what you think the nature of the objects involved in these UFO incidents are and it seems all I get back from you in return are vague,evasive,ambiguous remarks - is there some reason why you can't bring yourself to comment on these cases?

The Lakenheath Incident (1956)

The Coyne Incident

The Tehran Incident

The RB-47 Incident

The Redmond Oregon Incident

The Colares Incident

The Portage County Incident

The Alaska Flight 1628 Incident

The Exeter Puzzle Incident

The Washington Merry go round

The Chiles-Whitted Incident

The Gosford Incident

The Westhall UFO Incident

The Bariloche UFO Incident

The B-29 UFO Encounter (1952)

The Ellsworth AFB Incident (1953)

The Bethune case (1951)

The West Lothian Incident (1979)

I'd also like to hear your opinions on these statements regarding the true nature of unexplained percentages:

"The opposite conclusion could have been drawn from The Condon Report's content, namely, that a phenomenon with such a high ratio of unexplained cases (about 30 percent) should arouse sufficient scientific curiosity to continue its study."

"From a scientific and engineering standpoint, it is unacceptable to simply ignore substantial numbers of unexplained observations... the only promising approach is a continuing moderate-level effort with emphasis on improved data collection by objective means... involving available remote sensing capabilities and certain software changes."

Ronald D Story - American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics UFO Subcommittee -New York: Doubleday, 1980

"Probably the most striking discrepancy in the Condon report, however, was between its contents and conclusions. Condon had concluded that science could gain nothing from studying UFOs. Yet, the report ended up with a near 30 percent unexplained rate, and a core of cases that came within a hair's breadth of being conclusive evidence for the reality of alien technology – cases which, under the most rigorous analysis, appeared to be the result of extraordinary craft in the skies."

Richard Dolan PHD

"There are unidentified flying objects. That is, there are a hard core of cases - perhaps 20 to 30 percent in different studies - for which there is no explanation... We can only imagine what purpose lies behind the activities of these quiet, harmlessly cruising objects that time and again approach the earth. The most likely explanation, it seems to me, is that they are simply watching what we are up to." (Redbook, vol. 143)

Dr. Margaret Mead, world-renowned Anthropologist.

Edited by karl 12

MID,thanks for the reply,the effect certainly could be a photographic anomaly ,I've just never seen one like it before.

Could you post any other examples of the same effect?

Cheers.

Sinewave,I didn't claim this was evidence of anything so I think you're being a little hysterical - I just posted the image because I thought it was interesting and this is a UFO discussion forum.

As for your other comments -when you start actualy addressing specific UFO incidents then maybe you'll be taken a little more seriously (be me anyway).

I've asked you about five times what you think the nature of the objects involved in these UFO incidents are and it seems all I get back from you in return are vague,evasive,ambiguous remarks - is there some reason why you can't bring yourself to comment on these cases?

Hysterical? Not a word I would use to describe my response but OK. Why did you post it if you did not think it was evidence of some kind? It is pretty clearly damage to the print. I hope we are not far enough past the era of film cameras for that not to be obvious. Then again, someone who regularly digs up old evidence should have some awareness of the technology current at the time of the event.

It's a damaged photo. Man, you see sites like Rense post this stuff and you gotta shake your head. A UFO? Really? It just gets stupid and makes you wonder how many people actually think about things, even little bit.

It's a damaged photo. Man, you see sites like Rense post this stuff and you gotta shake your head.

Of course the image could just be a photographic anomaly but its worth looking into -its also worth pointing out that 'smoke-rings' have been witnessed before near unknown objects - see 7:33,the last in the series of the Heflin photographs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dzPtJnNbVY

Link:

http://www.nicap.org/docs/heflin/heflinrep.htm

Like Sinewave,I've also noticed you have an aversion to addressing certain UFO incidents -can I ask you why that is?

ehh...hmm. That looks a lot like a smudge, or possible color bleeding due to age, or moisture of some kind that happened over time.

My moneys on a Drop of Tequilla that dried up over the years.

That stuff will make you see anything you want to See ! :cry: