Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ny votes against......

shaka5

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TRUEYOUTRUEME

• The Silver Thong

• Cadetak

• HerNibs

Wow if it can't pass in Cali or NY can't really see it passing anywhere down there. Maybe another 50 yrs of growing up will help.

Wow if it can't pass in Cali or NY can't really see it passing anywhere down there. Maybe another 50 yrs of growing up will help.

silver, whats wrong with you?...americans can't grow up, its not what this country was founded on :w00t:

Well you guys do have a black prez now and Hilary gave him a good run so I think theres hope unfortunatly 50 yrs is a long time LOL

Now go clean your room or no dessert for you LOL

Well you guys do have a black prez now and Hilary gave him a good run so I think theres hope unfortunatly 50 yrs is a long time LOL

Now go clean your room or no dessert for you LOL

hahahahaha...i think in 10 years we'd be in a much better form as a whole.

Why don't all of the gays around the country just move to Cali and NY ? The gay haters would all leave ensuring a gay win.

Seems like an easy fix to me.

Why can't the rest of the country remember the whole "equality" thing that you're supposedly big on in America and grew the **** up?

Why can't the rest of the country remember the whole "equality" thing that you're supposedly big on in America and grew the **** up?

Trust me, they remember it...they just don't go by it, people against gay anything still claim that every human are equal, its crazy.

All people are equal under the law in America. All behavior is not.

All people are equal under the law in America. All behavior is not.

Nope. Some behavior, like killing and stealing are illegal.

Please explain what you mean. WHAT behavior is ok under the law and what isn't (regarding gay marriage)

Nibs

Nope. Some behavior, like killing and stealing are illegal.

Please explain what you mean. WHAT behavior is ok under the law and what isn't (regarding gay marriage)

Nibs

The laws are different in each state. This thread is in regards to NY law. Read the article.

The laws are different in each state. This thread is in regards to NY law. Read the article.

I did readwatch it. I'm asking you what behavior is wrong regarding gay marriage in NY?

Other than physical acts between same sex partners, what makes any behavior in a homosexual marriage wrong or not equal to a regular marriage?

Nibs

Edited by HerNibs

I did readwatch it. I'm asking you what behavior is wrong regarding gay marriage in NY?

Other than physical acts between same sex partners, what makes any behavior in a homosexual marriage wrong or not equal to a regular marriage?

Nibs

Why dont you ask NY what aspects of behavior that they found wrong inregards to gay marraige. I am simply pointing out that all types of behavior are not equal under the law in the U.S.

Why dont you ask NY what aspects of behavior that they found wrong inregards to gay marraige. I am simply pointing out that all types of behavior are not equal under the law in the U.S.

Ya the law also helps pedophiles get out of jail the law helps banks steal from people the law helps corrupt politicians LOL ya the law against gay marriage. I can see your deep concern and how society would collapse if gay marriage is allowed LOL It amazes me how many people still have the mind set of there grand parents or great grandparents, shows how bigotry is handed down from generation to generation the same as religion is. Pathetic and if people still want to live in the 1950's go for it but don't try to hold back the future with bigotry. It will be legal I promise you that so why fight it. Oh the damn has another leak, stick another finger in it LOL

Ya the law also helps pedophiles get out of jail the law helps banks steal from people the law helps corrupt politicians LOL ya the law against gay marriage. I can see your deep concern and how society would collapse if gay marriage is allowed LOL It amazes me how many people still have the mind set of there grand parents or great grandparents, shows how bigotry is handed down from generation to generation the same as religion is. Pathetic and if people still want to live in the 1950's go for it but don't try to hold back the future with bigotry. It will be legal I promise you that so why fight it. Oh the damn has another leak, stick another finger in it LOL

It amazes me how those who support left-wing ideology always express some sort of hatred for our parents, grand parents, great-grandparents, etc.... It is a pathetic and bigoted mindset.

Gotta say that I am surprised about this one. New York seems to have a "anything goes" mindset towards almost everything. Why is there so much surprise? Just as there are people who believe gays should be allowed to marry, there are those who believe they should not be allowed to do so. It isn't a matter of "growing up" but rather a matter of personal preference or opinion.

Edited by kurethmu

Gotta say that I am surprised about this one. New York seems to have a "anything goes" mindset towards almost everything. Why is there so much surprise? Just as there are people who believe gays should be allowed to marry, there are those who believe they should not be allowed to do so. It isn't a matter of "growing up" but rather a matter of personal preference or opinion.

Which just proves that some people like to meddle in others life... recognizing that liberty granted to another group does not harm one nor changes the one's freedom is part of growing up. The need of uniformed equality a sign of immaturity.

Which just proves that some people like to meddle in others life... recognizing that liberty granted to another group does not harm one nor changes the one's freedom is part of growing up. The need of uniformed equality a sign of immaturity.

It is amazing how the left-wing has been going around trying to deny all people from having equal representation on this issues and trying to dictate to society by force of law that homosexuality has to be treated equal to heterosexuality. They continually attack churches and any other group of people who disagree with them with contempt.

The right of the people to have equal representation on this issue should be respected but the left-wing seems to not have reached that level or maturity (or they just dont like freedom).

It is amazing how the left-wing has been going around trying to deny all people from having equal representation on this issues and trying to dictate to society by force of law that homosexuality has to be treated equal to heterosexuality. They continually attack churches and any other group of people who disagree with them with contempt.

The right of the people to have equal representation on this issue should be respected but the left-wing seems to not have reached that level or maturity (or they just dont like freedom).

I am not a left winger, but if you are the RIGHT wing then I gladly accept that title. The US was always about the pursuit of individual happiness. Not about checking how others live. Nor about dictating the form of cohabitation between consenting adults.

But I can understand that some people are not sure about themselves and need to dictate all to be "equal"... and restrict others freedom of choice if they are not. Freud explains it pretty well.

It amazes me how those who support left-wing ideology always express some sort of hatred for our parents, grand parents, great-grandparents, etc.... It is a pathetic and bigoted mindset.

How was I a bigot ? and why does the right always use the word hate all the time. It takes away from your point, not that you had one but really. All the fagot haters and bible thumpers had to learn it somewhere right. Your the proof in the pudding. Are you worried that one day you might marry a dude or something and need this law to prevent you from that?

Equality for homosexuals is not a voting issue, it is not a political correctness issue, it is not something for left or right wing or conservatives or liberals or anybody else to be for or against - it is a necessity of giving the opportunity of liberty and guarantee of non-discrimination and equality to people who have been segregated as though they can be excluded from society. Bush's so-called DoM is one of the greatest travesties perpetrated against an arbitrarily singled out group of American citizens. Let's make sure people with AIDS or cancer can't get married too, people with depression, lupus.

The states do not get to vote on whether black people or women have the same rights and representation as white men, it is required by law, it is not an option, it is a federal directive to maintain equal rights for everyone. For some illegal and prejudiced reason, homosexuality is an exception, and is legislated against by politicians that seem to forget the whole trivial separation of church and state quibble.

I am not a left winger, but if you are the RIGHT wing then I gladly accept that title. The US was always about the pursuit of individual happiness. Not about checking how others live. Nor about dictating the form of cohabitation between consenting adults.

But I can understand that some people are not sure about themselves and need to dictate all to be "equal"... and restrict others freedom of choice if they are not. Freud explains it pretty well.

Your Freud comment cracks me up. I guess you think that the majority of society shoudn't have any say on how their reprsentatives in government treat issues of sexuality in the public square. Very oppressive viewpoint but you think Freud explains them and not you. Funny.

I am all for the pursuit of happiness 100% myself. I think that all people should have equal representation under the law on these types of issues and a minority should not be able to use the government to force others to respect their behavior under penalty of the law.

Thank goodness this mindset was not prevalent for women and blacks. Too bad it is now.

Equality for homosexuals is not a voting issue, it is not a political correctness issue, it is not something for left or right wing or conservatives or liberals or anybody else to be for or against - it is a necessity of giving the opportunity of liberty and guarantee of non-discrimination and equality to people who have been segregated as though they can be excluded from society. Bush's so-called DoM is one of the greatest travesties perpetrated against an arbitrarily singled out group of American citizens. Let's make sure people with AIDS or cancer can't get married too, people with depression, lupus.

The states do not get to vote on whether black people or women have the same rights and representation as white men, it is required by law, it is not an option, it is a federal directive to maintain equal rights for everyone. For some illegal and prejudiced reason, homosexuality is an exception, and is legislated against by politicians that seem to forget the whole trivial separation of church and state quibble.

Are you claiming that a person's sexual behavior is equivalent to their race? Sorry I do not buy that at all. It makes no sense.

Racists have always been known to try to equate certain types of behavior to race through stereo-types but I do not believe that there is any correlation at all between race and behavior.

Your Freud comment cracks me up. I guess you think that the majority of society shouldn't have any say on how their Representatives in government treat issues of sexuality in the public square. Very oppressive viewpoint but you think Freud explains them and not you. Funny.

I am all for the pursuit of happiness 100% myself. I think that all people should have equal representation under the law on these types of issues and a minority should not be able to use the government to force others to respect their behavior under penalty of the law.

I thought the law was for everyone including the minority hmmm maybe I'm wrong but I don't think so ;)

You should respect everyone until given a reason not to and being gay is not a good reason.

Why do obsess about "there" behavior? This is like when I was a kid and if you touched a girl you got girl germs ewwwwwww LOL Hope your not a peeping tom looking through gay people windows and pointing ewww gross. I say what ever turns your crank as an adult is all good as long as long as both parties are cool with it. Some Americans sleep with there guns, now thats freaky ;)

Hey Paranormalcy, good post back there man.