Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ny votes against......

shaka5

Prove any of what you are saying please.

I am the one who is saying that the science is NOT settled and that everyone should have EQUAL representation on this issue.

If you or anyone else wants to claim that homosexuality or transgenderism is natural and good then it is YOU who need to offer proof!!! If you want to claim that your opinion should rule and that the people have NO right to have a say and must march lockstep with your belief system then offer proof. If not shut up and let everyone have a say!

EQUAL REPRESENTATION FOR ALL!!!!

I am all for everyone having an EQUAL say on this issue. You are the one claiming that we need to oppress certain points of view! - So you give us proof !

Edited by TRUEYOUTRUEME

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TRUEYOUTRUEME

• The Silver Thong

• Cadetak

• HerNibs

What is really sad and ignorant is the left-wing who claim that the science is settled (again) and that we all much march in lockstep on how their opinions on sexuality are the only ones that matter. All others must be denied any repesentation in thier fascist minds.

It's not an issue of "science". You can have your backward beliefs all you want. You can be represented all you want.

You CANNOT discriminate against others who do not hold those beliefs. That's not fascism. That's American.

That is your belief system and you are entitled to it. Just do not try to force me to march lockstep with your religious belief. I am a real American. I will call you on it and fight to make you stick your belief where it belongs.

There are no "real" and "fake" Americans. We are what we are. You cannot deny equal rights. You can have your religious belief. Just don't force it on everyone else.

It's not an issue of "science". You can have your backward beliefs all you want. You can be represented all you want.

You CANNOT discriminate against others who do not hold those beliefs. That's not fascism. That's American.

It is not me who is discriminating. I 100% belief that EVERYONE should have EQUAL representation on this issue. It is the left-wing who want to deny the people the right to representation on this issue.

Sexuality is 100% an area of biology though. It is you who are backwards if you belief it is not.

There are no "real" and "fake" Americans. We are what we are. You cannot deny equal rights. You can have your religious belief. Just don't force it on everyone else.

I am not religious at all. Though I do believe that there are many anti-Americans that operate on the left-wing political spectrum.

The left-wing is the force that are trying to deny people their EQUAL right to representation on this issue. I support having EVERYONE have an EQUAL say.

I am not religious at all. Though I do believe that there are many anti-Americans that operate on the left-wing political spectrum.

The left-wing is the force that are trying to deny people their EQUAL right to representation on this issue. I support having EVERYONE have an EQUAL say.

And your argument about Equal right to representation is based oppressing a minority group of people and taking away their individual rights. Based on that, I call that oppression and discrimination.

Edited by wolfram&hart12345

And your argument about Equal right to representation is based oppressing a minority group of people and taking away their individual rights.

My argument takes away from no one's right to have representation though. My argument is for ALL to have EQUAL representation. It is your argument that oppresses people and demands that certain people who disagree with you have no right under the law.

My argument takes away from no one's right to have representation though. My argument is for ALL to have EQUAL representation. It is your argument that oppresses people and demands that certain people who disagree with you have no right under the law.

And voting someone else rights away is not?

And voting someone else rights away is not?

My position is for EQUAL representation under the law for ALL. I am not voting away anyone's rights. It is your position that wants to deny the right to representation to people who disagree with you.

My position is for EQUAL representation under the law for ALL. I am not voting away anyone's rights. It is your position that wants to deny the right to representation to people who disagree with you.

Wasn't that what NY just did and many other states? If that's not voting away someone's right then what is?

Wasn't that what NY just did and many other states? If that's not voting away someone's right then what is?

No they didn't vote away anyone's rights at all. Gay people still have EQUAL representation under the law. NY simply voted upon what it is that the minority can try to force upon society to accept. I am sure that plenty of gays are still living with thier gay partners and that no one in NY is breaking down their doors and stopping them. All NY did was say that they can not FORCE all of society to accept their behavior.

The left-wing wants to deny the people any right to representation and to force them by penalty of the law to treat homosexuality as equal to heterosexuality. It is the left-wing that is trying to deny people their rights.

It is the left-wing who want to deny the people the right to representation on this issue.

Source?

No they didn't vote away anyone's rights at all. Gay people still have EQUAL representation under the law. NY simply voted upon what it is that the minority can try to force upon society to accept. I am sure that plenty of gays are still living with thier gay partners and that no one in NY is breaking down their doors and stopping them. All NY did was say that they can not FORCE all of society to accept their behavior.

The left-wing wants to deny the people any right to representation and to force them by penalty of the law to treat homosexuality as equal to heterosexuality. It is the left-wing that is trying to deny people their rights.

Yes they did and that is their right to marriage.

How are they forcing other people in society to accept? From what I see it is the Bible pushers and thumpers that forcing their beliefs on the small minority.

It's a strange place you live in where the right of all to be married under the law is oppressed as suppression of equal rights of representation. If marriage is not a right then we can do away with any legal benefits derived from it. Everyone is an individual. No one is forcing anyone to do anything about their sexuality. Just to give the same legal rights in marriage. It's that simple. It's not about behaviour.

Yes they did and that is their right to marriage.

How are they forcing other people in society to accept? From what I see it is the Bible pushers and thumpers that forcing their beliefs on the small minority.

No one is stopping gays from living together. Marraige is a definition that is made by the people through their representation. You want to deny people their right to representation and say that your opinion of marraige rules. You are then the one who is being oppressive.

I say that we should ALL have EQUAL reprsentation on this issue. You want to deny people the right to have a say.

There is absolutely no logical reason why homosexuals should not be allowed to be recognized as married. This is America and it is almost the year 2010...not the ancient middle east where the role and definition was fundamentally different.

It's sad and embarrassing that this is even an issue....bigotry and ignorance amongst a nation that prides itself on freedom and equality and was founded on a principle of separation of church and state.

this argument is also as old as the bible. gods rules do not apply to us because it was meant for our fathers. and the isrealites would slip back into idiol worship.

in our age the idiol has become money, although it is not the route of all evil.

It's a strange place you live in where the right of all to be married under the law is oppressed as suppression of equal rights of representation. If marriage is not a right then we can do away with any legal benefits derived from it. Everyone is an individual. No one is forcing anyone to do anything about their sexuality. Just to give the same legal rights in marriage. It's that simple. It's not about behaviour.

The people have a right to attach any legal benefits that they choose to in reagards to behavior. The left-wing is trying to do that with almost every type of behavior with their greenie agenda.

You just want to deny people the right to representation on this issue alone. I am sure you do not oppose legal benefits in regards to the greenie agenda though. That is highly hypocritical.

No one is stopping gays from living together. Marraige is a definition that is made by the people through their representation. You want to deny people their right to representation and say that your opinion of marraige rules. You are then the one who is being oppressive.

I say that we should ALL have EQUAL reprsentation on this issue. You want to deny people the right to have a say.

No marriage by definition is made by religious bible thumping people and forcing their own beliefs on the small minority proclaiming that their religious values are correct while chastizing others. And that is basically what the voters of NY did. A majority representation voting to oppress and deny individual rights to marriage by proclaiming that religious values are correct and others are not.

No marriage by definition is made by religious bible thumping people and forcing their own beliefs on the small minority proclaiming that their religious values are correct while chastizing others. And that is basically what the voters of NY did. A majority representation voting to oppress and deny individual rights to marriage by proclaiming that religious values are correct and others are not.

Well you are entitled to your hatred of the institution of marraige (or your hatred of religion) but you do not speak for all New Yorkers or for any other part of the country.

It has nothing to do with religion for me. I personally feel that homosexuality is a corruption of natural human sexuality and that it should not be promoted to our children (or anyone in society) as being good and natural.

That is your belief system and you are entitled to it. Just do not try to force me to march lockstep with your religious belief. I am a real American. I will call you on it and fight to make you stick your belief where it belongs.

Homosexuality is a CORRUPTION of natural human sexuality.

Actually, a lot of animals exhibit "homosexual" tendencies, it's all about releasing sexual tension.

Seeing as you've divorced us from religion, then you admit that we're evolved animals, up the chain a little from dolphins (who also have communities, care for their young, school them etc).

I refuse to be classified, numbered, filed and stamped.

I am a free man.

Actually, a lot of animals exhibit "homosexual" tendencies, it's all about releasing sexual tension.

Seeing as you've divorced us from religion, then you admit that we're evolved animals, up the chain a little from dolphins (who also have communities, care for their young, school them etc).

I refuse to be classified, numbered, filed and stamped.

I am a free man.

Ha! You crack me up! Alot of animals eat their young as well. I guess you feel that is a natural human tendencie as well.

You really made me laugh with this post.

Well you are entitled to your hatred of the institution of marraige (or your hatred of religion) but you do not speak for all New Yorkers or for any other part of the country.

It has nothing to do with religion for me. I personally feel that homosexuality is a corruption of natural human sexuality and that it should not be promoted to our children (or anyone in society) as being good and natural.

Who said I had a hatred of the institution of marriage? I'm all for marriage but I don't believe that it should be all exclusive.

Who said I had a hatred of the institution of marriage? I'm all for marriage but I don't believe that it should be all exclusive.

Your post above claims that it is a oppressive religious institution. You are the one who gave that impression.

So do you believe in polygamy, incestual marraige, beatiality, child brides, etc.. Or do you only want to exclude those who you think shoud be excluded from having the state recoginize thier marriage as being good?

Ha! You crack me up! Alot of animals eat their young as well. I guess you feel that is a natural human tendencie as well.

You really made me laugh with this post.

Dear chap, you're the one who brought "science" and "nature" into the debate.

And the reason we don't eat our young is simple, the human body isn't designed to gain sustenance from human flesh.

Your post above claims that it is a oppressive religious institution. You are the one who gave that impression.

So do you believe in polygamy, incestual marraige, beatiality, child brides, etc.. Or do you only want to exclude those who you think shoud be excluded from having the state recoginize thier marriage as being good?

It's been an oppressive religion for a while and trying to derail this issue about polygamy, incestual marriage, beastiality, etc is not going to work.