Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Drawing in progress...

Fluffybunny

I found this on goofball.com, and thought that some of the more artistic types here might enjoy this. It is an animated picture of the process of drawing a womans head. I thought it was neat and thought maybe some of you might get a kick out of it. I can't seem to draw a straight line with a ruler, so I will never be able to pull this off...

user posted image

Edited by fluffybunny

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fluffybunny

• Permakid

• Janiel

• wasswagler

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is really neat! Nice find, Fluffybunny! Too bad nothing could help my pathetic drawing skills. grin2.gif

I have been practicing using the techniques of the above drawing in progress, and I think the results are pretty darned good...

post-68-1086391896.gif

wow, the original is amazing.

is that a drawing, or a painting?

fluffy, yours AWESOME!!

fluffy, yours AWESOME!!

My style was slightly influenced by Da Vinci...

Just a little bit though, some folks say that they can spot similarites between our works...I personally don't see it, but art is always open to interpretation...

rolleyes.gif

I have been practicing using the techniques of the above drawing in progress, and I think the results are pretty darned good...

laugh.gif Very nice!

I bow to your superior artistic abilities, Fluffy. notworthy.gif

thumbsup.gif I like that!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif OOhh Fluffy ...I like your effort waaaay better <lol>

If you gave him a tuft of hair on top, he would look like "BURT" from Seasame Street cool.gifthumbsup.gif

keep up the good work fluffybunny thumbsup.gif

The painting has been done with pastels by the looks of it, but very cool find fluffy thumbsup.gif

Fluffbunny, if you have the desire to draw and you are willing to, PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRATICE. You will be able to draw. I loved watching a guy on TV named Bob Ross. I was fascinated at the way he painted landscapes and seacapes. Watching him and listening to him inspired me. I decided to I can paint just like him. I simply decided I want to paint, and I can paint like him. Bob made clear two things, (1) DESIRE (2) PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE. After many HAPPY ACCIDENTS as he put it. I can now paint landscapes as well as seascapes.

I doubt I will ever be a so called MASTER. I do have hours of fun and enjoyment.

The series was called the Joy of Painting on PBS. Never give up. thumbsup.gif

That first drawing is kick ass! The second........GOD LIKE grin2.giflaugh.gif

• 2 weeks later...

in hte first one, i wish that, after they were through with her hair and everything, they didnt blur it all over.

• 4 weeks later...

draw.gif

That is hilarious FluffyBunny. laugh.giflaugh.gifgrin2.gifw00t.gif

I wasn't expecting the Mona Lisa Artwork and in 20 minutes. I bet that's a world record. laugh.gif I needed that laugh thumbsup.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I loved watching a guy on TV named Bob Ross. I was fascinated at the way he painted landscapes and seacapes. Watching him and listening to him inspired me. I decided to I can paint just like him. I simply decided I want to paint, and I can paint like him. Bob made clear two things, (1) DESIRE (2) PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE. After many HAPPY ACCIDENTS as he put it. I can now paint landscapes as well as seascapes.

Great site Fluffy! I alse watched Bob Ross and took up painting some years back After getting fairly adequate at that i took up wood sculpting and it has become the passion in my life. After seeing this remarkable and inspiring display

of work i am considering doing some painting again, thanks for the reminder!!

And to think, it took me 2 days to do this one... disgust.gif

post-68-1092173057.jpg