Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Final Voting: Best Member

Saru

Who should win Best Member ?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who should win Best Member ?

• Thistle
    • Seraphina
    • SaRuMaN
    • Dancin' Hamster
    • Scar
    • Nancy
    • Mentalcase
    • Althalus
    • Nxt2Hvn

The voting for this category will close on Friday 11th. The person with the most votes will be the winner. The choices available in this vote are the most nominated members from the nominations thread for this category.

Feel free to post/comment on your vote, but do not try to influence the voting with cries of 'Vote for me!' or anything else along those lines . Trying to cast more than one vote in a particular category is also disallowed.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fenris

• Kira

• Halo_Jones

• Kardon

*Waves the scottish flag* original.gif

Go Sera One!!! thumbsup.gif

I voted for Sera as she deserves it, and in hopes that I get nominated Vice Best Member... thumbsup.gif

Nancy for President!

I didnt vote , as I dont see it really possible for a "best member" to exist .

Maybe "most popular member" would be more fitting .

I didnt vote , as I dont see it really possible for a "best member" to exist .

Maybe "most popular member" would be more fitting .

It depends how you define 'best', I looked at the catagory to mean member most likely to encourage others to stick around, so it was a combination of humour, good debating skills and newbie friendly attitude. Both Barman and Seraphina stuck in my mind in that regard (But I saw her debating more, so she got my final vote) cool.gif

If it was simply 'most popular' Then I'd have been nominating and voting for the likes of Celti, Halo Jones and Aslan!

Most popular huh? Doubt it Celti or Aslan would win it they are mods.. who'd vote for them...?

Hey Fenris.. you sweet on Celti? Is a mod allowed to have 'relations' with anyone on the forum? laugh.gifcool.gif

Most popular huh? Doubt it Celti or Aslan would win it they are mods.. who'd vote for them...?

Hey Fenris.. you sweet on Celti? Is a mod allowed to have 'relations' with anyone on the forum? laugh.gifcool.gif

Mods are people too..... I've modded other places at other times and just because they have a job to do it doesn't change who they are. So far, the mods here that I've taken much notice of (Celti, Aslan, Phantom, Kismit) seem to do a good job and yet remain 'human beings'.... So an improvement over SO many other forums!

Sweet on? You could say that.... I don't normaly DO requests but we did "Get a room" since you asked so nicely in the other thread wink2.gif

Who says that tact is dead?

Fenris Posted on Jun 5 2004, 09:54 PM

Sweet on? You could say that.... I don't normaly DO requests but we did "Get a room" since you asked so nicely in the other thread

Oh that's it now.. I'm blush.gif ing lots now..

Aslan Posted on Jun 5 2004, 10:00 PM

QUOTE (Selene Posted on Jun 5 2004 @ 04:13 PM )

Who says that tact is dead? 

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifgrin2.gifgrin2.gif

Mr Slinky wub.gif Gets my vote everytime wink2.gif Edited by Halo_Jones

THISTLE is the BEST MEMBER!!!!

I voted for Althalus though if Aslan or Celti or Kismit would've been on the list it would've been a really hard decision. original.gif