Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Final Voting: Best Username

Saru

Who should win Best Username ?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who should win Best Username ?

• Dancin' Hamster
    • Daughter of the 9 Moons
    • PsychoticSeaOtter
    • SaRuMaN
    • Wunarmdscissor
    • UniversalAbsurdity
    • Snuffypuffer
    • Angelfish

The voting for this category will close on Friday 11th. The person with the most votes will be the winner. The choices available in this vote are the most nominated members from the nominations thread for this category.

Feel free to post/comment on your vote, but do not try to influence the voting with cries of 'Vote for me!' or anything else along those lines . Trying to cast more than one vote in a particular category is also disallowed.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daughter of the Nine Moons

• Fenris

• Kira

• Aslan

ahh damnit, i had 5 nominations too.

WOOHOOO!

Edited by UniversalAbsurdity

I just don't want to come in last then I would have to change my profile quote to:

It's mini Dot9M worst of the best usernamed, groovy Canadian chick, of the 6 worst men of the apfelschnapps. laugh.gif

That can't be good, can it? sad.gifcrying.gif

Dot9M original.gif

BTW thanks to everyone who nominated or voted for me original.gif

Wow I made it to final voteing...man I need to get out of the keep more often......

voted for Dot9m

Couldn't let you be MiniDot9m rolleyes.giftongue.gifwhistling2.gifthumbsup.gif

Couldn't let you be MiniDot9m

Surely that would make her a microDot9m? wink2.giftongue.gif

I'm a bit disappointed that Frank and Beans didn't make it to the final. So I'll go with snuffy.

Couldn't let you be MiniDot9m

Surely that would make her a microDot9m? wink2.giftongue.gif

Hmm, MicroDot (memories)laugh.gif @ Fenris (btw your's is a pretty cool name, I looked up the mythology behind it).

microDot9M

(btw your's is a pretty cool name, I looked up the mythology behind it).

Thanks, in a prievious forum folks started refering to me as "The big bad scary wolf"..... the wabbits seem to think I'm scary for some reason..... so I took the name of the biggest baddest scariest wolf of them all.

You CAN pull a fast one on Fenris but your still gonna loose body parts! wink2.gifdevil.gifcat.gif

Edited by Fenris

[Thanks, in a prievious forum folks started refering to me as "The big bad scary wolf"..... the wabbits seem to think I'm scary for some reason..... so I took the name of the biggest baddest scariest wolf of them all.

You CAN pull a fast one on Fenris but your still gonna loose body parts! wink2.gifdevil.gifcat.gif

Right on thumbsup.gif Thus your sig has been explained. Every time I see your sig I picture Elmer J. Fudd in Viking gear. laugh.gif

Dot9M

Daughter of the Nine Moons Posted on Jun 8 2004, 10:52 AM Right on  Thus your sig has been explained. Every time I see your sig I picture Elmer J. Fudd in Viking gear. 

thumbsup.gif LMAO...... Now there's a pic I can't get out of my head.

user posted image

Here ya go Elmer in the Ring cycle of Operas...